Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

The most badass photo in this thread.

He has a hell of a mustache too

EBB fucked around with this message at 14:17 on Dec 23, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
He's such a nice lookin fellow.

Wonder if he practiced and polished that smile driving a knife into some uncooperative EPWs sternum.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zeris posted:

He's such a nice lookin fellow.

Wonder if he practiced and polished that smile driving a knife into some uncooperative EPWs sternum.

IIRC his specialty was in blowing poo poo up...so semtex smiles.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

He's got my vote.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
I know National Priorities Project is a pretty lefty org so everything in the military probably looks repugnant to them, but they could have used a less kick rear end picture.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Spreading Christmas Cheer at 3000 RPM

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Spreading body parts 30 Hajis at a time

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

A-10s are the best

i knew this when I was 6 years old . It's as true then as it is now.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

stealie72 posted:

I know National Priorities Project is a pretty lefty org so everything in the military probably looks repugnant to them, but they could have used a less kick rear end picture.

It seems they just want to play balance the budget, showing your tax receipt and who benefits from tax breaks.

Even lefty as gently caress orgs don't even think about loving around with taxes.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Godholio posted:

That looks like a band coat.

MrYenko posted:

Is that a legit new USAF uniform, or just a concept/trial?

It's the stupid "ceremonial uniform" that for some reason they developed for flag officers to wear at official functions. So yes, it's a legit USAF uniform...except we developed it just for flag officers to wear (and probably other similarly worthless people like the CMSAF as well.)

Thanks to the USAF I have Entry of the Gladiators pretty much playing in my head constantly because "clown show" is the only thing I can think about whenever the subject of the USAF gets brought up.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

A-10s are the best

i knew this when I was 6 years old . It's as true then as it is now.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Slightly out of left field but since we're talking official functions I feel this is a good time to tell my dumb little story. I was at Ramstein for the Air Force birthday this year getting paid to be on vacation learning from my active duty counterparts. So we got sent over to the O-Club to set up the PA for the cake cutting ceremony. The O-Club has its own built-in PA but thanks to the wonders of government contracting it's a piece of poo poo and the people who are being paid to service it don't do poo poo. Base Comm isn't supposed to have anything to do with events there but everyone knows how that works. So we get there and some chief is bitching out a civilian cook over the thickness of the secondary cakes. I figured this chief was just being a weeping vagina until I saw the cakes, they looked like pancakes with frosting.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Getting some really strong BSG vibes from that uniform.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNwWOul4i9Y

quote:

Watch Earth roll by through the perspective of ESA astronaut Alexander Gerst in this six-minute timelapse video from space. Combining 12 500 images taken by Alexander during his six-month Blue Dot mission on the International Space Station this Ultra High Definition video shows the best our beautiful planet has to offer.

terrez
Mar 20, 2012
So why do a10s have air-to-air missiles? Is it just like "well I have 45 weapons pylons I might as well throw some on there so I can try idk?"

I now want to see two A10s dogfight

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

The A-10 is the epitome of "gently caress it, why not".

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

terrez posted:

So why do a10s have air-to-air missiles? Is it just like "well I have 45 weapons pylons I might as well throw some on there so I can try idk?"

I now want to see two A10s dogfight

Self-protection/targets of opportunity like helicopters. They only carry AIM-9s (I doubt AIM-9X) so they're still hosed against a real fighter.

I loved living at a USAFE A-10 base in the Cold War as a kid. :)

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

:stare:

That has to be the best job ever.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Holy poo poo. Those mission indicators are legit. That's not the original Thunderbird (scrapped after the war) but the real one flew 112 missions and never suffered a crew casualty.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice

Are those models, some weird Japanese sex toy, or both?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Derek Dominoe posted:

Are those models, some weird Japanese sex toy, or both?

Model military stuff is really popular in Japan, which is why they're the originators of airsoft. There's a fascination with guns, but real guns are legally very difficult to get and the types you can own are extremely restricted. So there's also tons of non-firing replicas that even come with dummy cartridges and can be disassembled, or expensive cap guns.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
All models. The anime ones are from a high school girl anime about tanks. They also cost double any other box there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA5IFJqjXiQ

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Mecha Musume is fascinating and also really loving disgusting all things considered. Still i laugh and cry every time i remember motherfucking Chuck Yeager was made into an anime lady.

Edit: and the card game about WWII ships dressed up as ladies.

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

There's really no meaning in making beetles fight.

Wow, this looks like an insane cook off. Is there a video anywhere?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Wild Horses posted:

Yes. I'm pretty sure it was posted at some point in this thread. Have fun!

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Wild Horses posted:

yes

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Wild Horses posted:

I was the one who posted it, but it's part of a bunch of videos from different people with nearly identical names.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn3NIuEO-XA

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
it's the best plane because it can do that crazy rear end pugachev's cobra AND it has a rear-facing radar/CM dispenser dickbutt.

• Locked thread