Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
5 BRAZILIAN EXCUSES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
6 JT VICTORIES

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

7 arms a winging

Eat This Glob fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Dec 25, 2014

Belle Isle Tech
Aug 28, 2009
8 Bigfoots A-Milking

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

9 Palhareses pulling

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

10 Cecils leapin'

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!
edit: lol

canoshiz fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Dec 25, 2014

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

11 Has-beens suing.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
12 months knee rehabing

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Alastor_the_Stylish posted:

11 Has-beens suing.

lol

THE BUTT MAN
Mar 28, 2010

no homo?
and a mobn in a pear shaped gi

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

and a no name in a dynamic fastener tee ♪

red19fire
May 26, 2010

god drat you guys are way too funny. This is the best forum.

Stabbing Spork
Apr 9, 2006
God bless us, every one.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Patrick Spens posted:

4 Horsewomen

3 Horsewomen losing.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Hold on I'm going to do one

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

acai moonsault posted:

and a no name in a dynamic fastener tee ♪

lol

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
On the first day of christmas my true love gave to me... This is it! My true love just needs to turn to his left and... oh no he let it go

ceaselessfuture
Apr 9, 2005

"I'm thirty," I said. "I'm five years too old to lie to myself and call it honor."
this fuckin thread, merry christmas you nuts

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

On the first day of christmas my true love gave to me... This is it! My true love just needs to turn to his left and... oh no he let it go

lol

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Lmfao

Merry Christmas you maniacs

landobee
Nov 25, 2004
Be Water
Merry Christmas dudes from the best subforum on SA

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

THE BUTT MAN posted:

and a mobn in a pear shaped gi

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
Jesus's birth responsible for good posting in gay sub-forum, lol, how ironic

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGR4Lj8cpYs

DoombatINC fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Dec 25, 2014

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Merry Christmas UFC Thread. You guys are all hilarious :)

THE BUTT MAN
Mar 28, 2010

no homo?

Charles Gnarwin posted:

10 Cecils leapin'

That gif fills me with unbridled Christmas joy

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
This forum is a big part of the reason I'm so invested into MMA that I have made past life decisions, current life decisions, and future life decisions that involve me actually training my sad body into a Z-level sub par crappy MMA grapple athlete. I love you all.

canoshiz
Nov 6, 2005

THANK GOD FOR THE SMOKE MACHINE!
http://vendettafighter.com/anthony-pettis-gets-his-mother-a-car-and-house-for-christmas/

:3:

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Good for mama Pettis, but this was in the other headlines (warning: FRB cited as the source): CM Punk to train at Roufusport. What, me worry about CTE?

Also, I've never heard of Vendettafighter.com before that Pettis link.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
the gym that just went through the biggest scandal in recent memory with rear end in a top hat coaches, fighters who get injured all the time, and a fighter who died. Sure, I'm gonna pick there for my first ever MMA camp because why not

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I hope it's true

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
I hope Pettis offhandedly gives him advice like 'improvise after jumping off the cage' and 'be athletic'

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Skip My Posts posted:

I hope it's true

Please wish health and happiness for all mankind as the new year approaches. He will have neither at Roufusport.

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

hilarious. he recently said he had to make sure not to end up somewhere where they'd take liberties with him due to his former profession and inexperience.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Will Anthony Pettis and his uncle get to watch Punk gently caress his wife, though?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

freud mayweather posted:

hilarious. he recently said he had to make sure not to end up somewhere where they'd take liberties with him due to his former profession and inexperience.

It's probably easy for him to look at a camp that is close by, that took Matt Mitrione from football player to UFC caliber (heavyweight) fighter and assuming it won't happen to him.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

It's probably easy for him to look at a camp that is close by, that took Matt Mitrione from football player to UFC caliber (heavyweight) fighter and assuming it won't happen to him.

"UFC Caliber Heavyweight" and 'reasonably athletic meatball off the street' are not that far apart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
CM Punk training with the p4p best Chick Magnet, seems legit.

• Locked thread