Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LVkVlTh43g&t=570s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
so you can kinda leap out and... feed...

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

So when do they upload the decision making for GOTY 2014? I need to paint my apartment and I need something to listen to.

sleater-cummy
Dec 28, 2005

smile :]
the first goty podcast is up today and they're uploading one a day for the next 5 days

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
patrick klepek actually had an alright list, im willing to forgive a lot if someone puts bayonetta 2 at their #1 spot

e: holy poo poo watch the loving day 1 recap right now

klapman fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Dec 26, 2014

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

I wish erik wolpaw would submit a list to giant bomb again.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Someone said The Last of US was GOTY so I bought the PS4 version since it was 20 bucks at gamestop

I blame giant bomb if anything goes wrong especially for a game that won over 200 goty awards.

Also why does every Zombie game begin in the south? We haven't had a zombie game in a major metropolitan area since resident evil 3.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

It's not GOTY sorry.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The rear end of Us.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
My copy seems to be bugged. I can't get past the uncle driving sequence because the game world ceases to exist and I'm just a girl moving around in the car looking at the emptiness of the void. The car looks like it flew outside the game world like Super Man 64.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The rear end of Us.

Nice.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

The Taint Reaper posted:

My copy seems to be bugged. I can't get past the uncle driving sequence because the game world ceases to exist and I'm just a girl moving around in the car looking at the emptiness of the void. The car looks like it flew outside the game world like Super Man 64.

I retract my previous statement.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
This truly is art.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

klapman posted:

e: holy poo poo watch the loving day 1 recap right now

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
the problem with goty is the gb crew has kind of fetishized it into some kind of big event which adds this artificial edge to it. its hard to verbalize but nowadays they know it's going to be a 'thing' so its not as funny (but it still can be funny)

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

holy poo poo seriously brad what happened to u

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
it was really funny listening to podcasts during pre-fat brad because at least once a podcast or unpro friday he would say something like 'i shouldn't eat this i'm trying to lose weight' or 'i gotta start exercising or something'

he knew it was coming

idiot stupid
Aug 23, 2014

still a virgin
pre-fat brad vs fat brad anyone? i like dota so i think you know my answer

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

they say giantbomb is about videogames but really it's about watching grown men's bodies degenerate.

idiot stupid
Aug 23, 2014

still a virgin
It's a lot more interesting than it sounds

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

when we get to brad in the GOTY videos we'll find that with no dota in his life he's become a chiseled god, and was actually wearing a fat suit on camera for the last year to maintain the illusion

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

idiot stupid posted:

pre-fat brad vs fat brad anyone? i like dota so i think you know my answer

..........LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ THIS POST AND YOUR NAME/AV COMBO HOLEY FUCKIEN poo poo YOUR EPIC AS FUCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*jupms up and down* WIN!!!!!!!!! WIN!!!!!!!!!!! WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

The Taint Reaper posted:

Someone said The Last of US was GOTY so I bought the PS4 version since it was 20 bucks at gamestop

I blame giant bomb if anything goes wrong especially for a game that won over 200 goty awards.

Also why does every Zombie game begin in the south? We haven't had a zombie game in a major metropolitan area since resident evil 3.

I mean it looks like a good third person story game but it was pretty MODERN GAMING in the goty podcast when after hours of discussion one of them said "so do I have to be the one to bring up that it loving sucks to actually play?" and everyone laughed in agreement and proceeded to declare it GOTY.

idiot stupid
Aug 23, 2014

still a virgin
thanks!

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
I thought the last of us was pretty fun to play honestly, played it on hard and so long as you played it the way the devs wanted you to most of the time it would let you get away with doing some dumb poo poo once in a while

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

..........LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ THIS POST AND YOUR NAME/AV COMBO HOLEY FUCKIEN poo poo YOUR EPIC AS FUCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holi fuckk O_o

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

taht guys a virgin, dude. lmfao :razz: :D cant believe it :lol:

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

HOLI FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu/UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Fellas. Come on

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Brad looks good and has good opinions.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Jeff had bed sheets designed to enhance performance during sex.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I don't wanna watch the whole thing what were SCOOP's top 10?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

NienNunb posted:

I don't wanna watch the whole thing what were SCOOP's top 10?

theres a written article

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

They don't talk about his top 10 they're doing it different this year, they play some D4. You can pretend he's not even there.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Dan Ryckert is god's gift to video games.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
the recap owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

hmm pat's list didn't have the actual GOTY on it at all. Weird.