Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Well, the thing with Franziska is explained shortly after the trial. I'm just confused as to why no one asked anything about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy

mabels big day posted:

I' m stuck on the fourth case of JFA. (first day investigation) I broke Lotta Hart's psyche lock, and had her tell me about her camera and the adrian andrews/jaun corrida affair, but I don't know where to go from there. I know I need to give Oldbag something to have her talk to me, but I don't remember where to get it.

Go back to the murder scene and check the table if you haven't already

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

nftyw posted:

Go back to the murder scene and check the table if you haven't already

I did that. I got the tomato juice in the court record, and presented it to gumshoe to get some dialogue about von karma, but i'm not any closer to knowing where to go.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

mabels big day posted:

I did that. I got the tomato juice in the court record, and presented it to gumshoe to get some dialogue about von karma, but i'm not any closer to knowing where to go.

I think you need to show the camera to Adrian maybe. Did Lotta give you anything?

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

TheKingofSprings posted:

I think you need to show the camera to Adrian maybe. Did Lotta give you anything?

all lotta did was say "i wrote a tabloid article, and it was in my camera case" and that info was updated in the court record. If I remember correctly, oldbag has lotta's camera, but i think I need something to give her to make her give it up, and I don't remember what that is.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

mabels big day posted:

all lotta did was say "i wrote a tabloid article, and it was in my camera case" and that info was updated in the court record. If I remember correctly, oldbag has lotta's camera, but i think I need something to give her to make her give it up, and I don't remember what that is.

Julian's autograph during the Psyche Locks sequence for Oldbag, maybe? I forget, it's been ages since I last played that case.

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

mabels big day posted:

It's Juan's autograph. It's been a while, but I know it's something he's signed in some form.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Suspicious Cook posted:

It's Juan's autograph. It's been a while, but I know it's something he's signed in some form.

yeah but where do i get it????

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

mabels big day posted:

Have you been in his room yet?

Talk to Adrian too

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

mabels big day posted:

Why don't you look up a walkthrough?

Show the wine glass to Gumshoe.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

quote:

Babe alert! You will find Adrian Andrews here.

thanks, i found it. somehow i didn't get the guitar added to the court record when i examined it the first time? weird game.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
Adrian Andrews is a babe.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Austrian mook posted:

Adrian Andrews is a babe.

Hell yeah.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x141 KERNEL PANIC

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

So, I just finished Reunion and Turnabout (second case of Justice for All) and wow, Franziska was a lot more competent than I remembered. t That and it's never explained why Turner Gray brought a gun with him to the channeling.

Thanks to the localization, the reason is The Second Amendment :911:

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Momomo posted:

The only way a sequel to Ghost Trick would work is it it had absolutely nothing to do with the first game.

Honestly, I don't want another one. The great thing about that game was that it was all self-contained, and I'd love to see the director try a totally different type of story again.

There's a gigantic sequel hook at the end! It's right up there with "It's your kids, Marty! Something's got to be done about your kids!"

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Lurdiak posted:

There's a gigantic sequel hook at the end! It's right up there with "It's your kids, Marty! Something's got to be done about your kids!"

Was there? I don't seem to remember it?

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Oh yeah, I forgot it was Christmas today!

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

2-4 ending

I wonder if Nick ever got to see that 4th piece... the real tragedy of these games is franziska never makes good on her promise to meet phoenix in court again.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

mabels big day posted:

2-4 ending

I wonder if Nick ever got to see that 4th piece... the real tragedy of these games is franziska never makes good on her promise to meet phoenix in court again.

Just wait until AA6, it will tie nicely in to Maya's return as well.

Draile
May 6, 2004

forlorn llama

Austrian mook posted:

Was there? I don't seem to remember it?

I think he's referring to the (massive Ghost Trick spoilers) piece of Temsik lodged in Sissel, making him immortal.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Granted, you couldn't base a sequel on that premise without spoiling the very last twist.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

mabels big day posted:

2-4 ending

I wonder how Franziska would react if she found out Phoenix got disbarred in the middle of one of the games, like AAI3 if/when that comes out.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

TheKingofSprings posted:

I wonder how Franziska would react if she found out Phoenix got disbarred in the middle of one of the games, like AAI3 if/when that comes out.

I also want to see how Gumshoe and Maya would react. Are you getting it Capcom?

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Austrian mook posted:

I also want to see how Gumshoe and Maya would react. Are you getting it Capcom?

I just want a case consisting of everyone Nick has ever met in the games reacting.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I think it may be best to move on to this samurai era ace attorney game and let them never touch the character of phoenix wright again.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

mabels big day posted:

I think it may be best to move on to this samurai era ace attorney game and let them never touch the character of phoenix wright again.

That would mean no more Ema ever

No thank you, just bring back Apollo and make him the main character, he was the best one in Dual Destinies anyways.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Apollo is amazing when he's a main character, yeah. Doesn't really work out when he's the main character.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Dragonatrix posted:

Apollo is amazing when he's a main character, yeah. Doesn't really work out when he's the main character.

Or it doesn't work out when Capcom shoehorns Phoenix in and requires juries to be a thing.

E: except they shoehorned Phoenix into DD and it did work so blame juries I guess

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

the real answer is that apollo justice just had kinda crappy writing

unlike AAI2, which is good. i was playing case 3 on christmas eve yesterday, which felt right

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

TheKingofSprings posted:

I'm still salty over that bullshit. This character's arc as a gifted rookie lawyer is done, now he's really come into his own as an equal to his mentor and a long successful career awaits him! Let's IMMEDIATELY strip him of all that and give him an obnoxious adopted daughter! This is what the fans wanted, right?

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy

TheKingofSprings posted:

"Foolish fool, I'll have to whip some sense into that man for trying to forge evidence without going through the von Karma school of fabrication! When I'm done with that fool he'll be able to fabricate a murder weapon out of toothpicks and a tin of chocolate!"

Lurdiak posted:

I'm still salty over that bullshit. This character's arc as a gifted rookie lawyer is done, now he's really come into his own as an equal to his mentor and a long successful career awaits him! Let's IMMEDIATELY strip him of all that and give him an obnoxious adopted daughter! This is what the fans wanted, right?

I still await the case where Trucy is on trail so I can present my badge over and over until she gets declared guilty. I expect a full good end and a party after the court proceedings.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Cake Attack posted:

unlike AAI2, which is good. i was playing case 3 on christmas eve yesterday, which felt right

I hope you are enjoying it

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Cake Attack posted:

all I want for Christmas is a big hug from Uncle Ray

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Cake Attack posted:

You are correct on both points.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

mabels big day posted:

I hope you are enjoying it

I am, thank you.

alcharagia posted:

all I want for Christmas is a big hug from Uncle Ray

i hope someone hugs ray before the game's over

he deserves it

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

case 3 of AAI2 is so good

when you realize that since gustavia was the culprit, the statute of limitations hasn't expired and edgeworth can finish what his father started, well, let's just say

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7706320

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

AAI2 is seriously one of the best AA games.

• Locked thread