Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

Beef Waifu posted:

I enjoy everyone on the Giant Bomb team in one way or another

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Beef Waifu posted:

I enjoy everyone on the Giant Bomb team in one way or another

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Brad Shoemaker, after eating 2lbs of roast beef at lunch: Strickly speaking, Dota 2 has made the most changes thus year. ANd as such, I deserve a slice of peacan pie.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Brad Shoemaker, after eating 2lbs of roast beef at lunch: Strickly speaking, Dota 2 has made the most changes thus year. ANd as such, I deserve a slice of peacan pie.

lmfao

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

hahaha

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

>:D

Rannos22
Mar 30, 2011

Everything's the same as it always is.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

God took the wrong fat man.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I agree with Brad on Spelunky.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

NienNunb posted:

I agree with Brad on Spelunky.

have you played spelunky

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

have you played super mario bros

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

No but Patrick was being Patrick about it so now I don't wanna play it.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

patrick is ok when he has someone else to work with that isn't alex, which is never

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Jackie D posted:

patrick is ok when he has someone else to work with that isn't alex, which is never

That's when he's at his worst, actually.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Patrick looks like a pedophile chased a kid into a teleporter and it malfunctioned.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Jackie D posted:

Have you watched the quicklooks he was in?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If patrick merely sucked the worst that would happen is you see his stupid rear end face and parts of his sociopathic articles on the site by accident, but he used to and occasionally still does show up when the not hosed up lunatics are making epic content.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Patrick is p.basically pedobear mixed with a healthy dose of Stawberry Clock.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
loving podcast reminded me of bunch of games I wanted to buy goodbye money

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

He's not even that fat, jeff Gerstman actually looks like the fat guy best friend from Paul Rudd comedy movies.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The Taint Reaper posted:

He's not even that fat, jeff Gerstman actually looks like the fat guy best friend from Paul Rudd comedy movies.

You're Jeff Gerstmann?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

You're Jeff Gerstmann?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

Would you shut up.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I only listen to the bombcast and watch the demo derby

I listened to patricks podcast once and I was bored to tears

I like cara ellison tho

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Also Dan is the bomb in bombcast, he's the best thing since robotnik died

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Wormskull posted:

Would you shut up.

I just don't see it I'm sorry. He's not like Chris Farley fat guy in a little coat fat.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Sir John Feelgood posted:

Patrick looks like a pedophile chased a kid into a teleporter and it malfunctioned.

Lol.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Sir John Feelgood posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What the heck.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed

dan rycerts top ten games of 2014

stuff no one cares about

stuff no one cares about

stuff no one cares about

stuff no one cares about

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
basically besides the podcast and the videos they made in the span of like three days they pad the site with a bunch of stuff so they can take a break and chill with some private windjammers sesh

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
[brad shoemaker bites his lip and sinks down into his chair one final time, a smile dances across his visage as the monitor alights and the words 'DOTA 2' splash across his face. nothing like 3 lbs of ham, 2 dozen cookies, and the best MOBA on earth to spend on your entire vacation with before succumbing to sleep apnea]

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

do not one of these people even have Dark Souls 2on their list let alone first where it belongs

Rannos22
Mar 30, 2011

Everything's the same as it always is.

I can't wait to see what my bro BAKOON has in his goty list for 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Skeleton King posted:

dan rycerts top ten games of 2014

stuff no one cares about

stuff no one cares about

stuff no one cares about

stuff no one cares about

Actually it's the fact that BAKOON a has a top 10 list.