Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neckbeard
Jan 25, 2004

Oh Bambi, I cried so hard when those hunters shot your mommy...

'ello guvna, al-oo-mini-um

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 237 days!)

[effects a Dick Van Dyke Cockney Accent]

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Cor blimey, that's just unconscionable, that is!

Neslepaks
Sep 3, 2003

SQUIVVOVRERL

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

I'm very glad that SA's mods have the integrity to clearly state which ways of copyright infringement are unacceptable in this arena and which are not. I disagree with all of them, they are terrible. Downloading by file is obviously theft, ZenMate for Chrome is also affected by some opinions, punching people in the face and then nipping off with their wallets is obviously unacceptable., You're a horrible rotter if you even look for such opportunities.. Hope everything goes well, pip pip, cheerio. Wait for it to appear before you, instead of prodding for it. Don't lean this way or that to make it appear before you, it will in the end anyway.

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race

Neslepaks posted:

SQUIVVOVRERL

I see wot u did there FRITZ!

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Haha really funny stuff yeah that is how we talk haha

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Jeremy says the last good looking porsche was the 928 :colbert:

It was actually the 944

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

1500quidporsche posted:

Jeremy says the last good looking porsche was the 928 :colbert:

It was actually the 944

You're off by 30.

Neslepaks
Sep 3, 2003

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Good lord James had some good one-liners.

"I'd like to have a brief exchange of words with you. There's only two of them, seven letters, and three of them are F"

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race
Jeremy's boyish little voice when they reached Butch Cassidy's house :kimchi:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

:kimchi: also is a good illustration of my face every time that Lotus was on-screen driving circles around the other guys. I love my Esprit but I would never have dreamed of doing those things with it, because I never dreamed it could.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
I think the rule on :filez: here is to be hush hush, don't say how you acquired the show for viewing. Anyway, this episode was amazing and I can't wait for tomorrow.

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race
The Haunted and Dammned Porsche

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

One of the most vivid visual diagnoses of crazy electrical poo poo ever: strut pops out of its hole and punches through the wire loom, short-circuiting everything in the car. :allears:

*waggles wipers in the air like it just don't care*

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
I love all the times they say "This is going to be a very boring special. Why would anyone watch this?" When I know what happens at the end.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

That said, "build a stadium and play car football with your three by-that-time-beat-to-poo poo V8 cars against some indigenous drivers you recruit" does not sound like something that anyone expected to actually happen :can:

tuna
Jul 17, 2003

Yes. Straightest bridge ever, yes.
Cant wait for tomorrow's episode. Loving the self awareness of any and all controversy and foreshadowing along with the regular high jinks, this is quite the multi-layered episode.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Oh man the loving bridge joke was amazing.

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race

May's got Moves :swoon:

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

lt_kennedy posted:

That shirt hasn't disintegrated yet?

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

FogHelmut posted:

That shirt hasn't disintegrated yet?

He buys them by the gross.

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

hopterque posted:

Oh man the loving bridge joke was amazing.

Can someone paraphrase it? I must have missed it.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Jeremy asks if they think the bridge is straight and Hammond practically shouts, YES. STRAIGHTEST BRIDGE EVER, YES.

Because of the "our bridge has a slope on it" controversy from the river kwai special.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

lt_kennedy posted:

I knew this would become a gif instantly. Where's Clarkson's though?

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race

Data Graham posted:

I knew this would become a gif instantly. Where's Clarkson's though?

Thankfully Tumblr's on this poo poo like nobody else - for your delectation:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"What if it was an actual fire department, like they would come and set fires for you?" :v:

Lots of great aimless quips.

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race

Data Graham posted:

"What if it was an actual fire department, like they would come and set fires for you?" :v:

Lots of great aimless quips.

Tsunami Danger Zone and Children's Playground

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Data Graham posted:

Good lord James had some good one-liners.

"I'd like to have a brief exchange of words with you. There's only two of them, seven letters, and three of them are F"

I was totally on board with this until the "three of them are F" part. Now I have no idea what words he's thinking of. :confused:

Edit: Oh God, I'm stupid. It's "gently caress off," not "gently caress you."

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

KillHour posted:

I was totally on board with this until the "three of them are F" part. Now I have no idea what words he's thinking of. :confused:

What did you imagine it was before you got that far?

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

pik_d posted:

What did you imagine it was before you got that far?

"gently caress you."

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
Excellent episode but holy hell, there's someone on the film crew with a wide angle lens that does chromatic aberration like a mofo.

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)
It was pretty good.
I noticed that there's three berks* in front of the camera too.

*Yes I am in the UK obviously, otherwise I would not know anything about berkeley hunts.

Rude Dude With Tude
Apr 19, 2007

Your President approves this text.
Christ that was pretty brutal for the crew.

Also I wanted to see more car football :( goddamn it Argentina you big crybabies.

Tsuru
May 12, 2008
LAS MALVINAS SON ARGENTINAS

*pelts a world famous motoring show crew with stones and shows a worldwide audience of millions what a backwards shithole Argentina is*

:downsbravo:

For real though, that was pretty intense.... I did read some stories about what happened during the financial collapse of Argentina around 2001, and any doubts in my mind as to their veracity have been firmly removed. Mob rule baby!

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

They used the Robocop theme :swoon:

KozmoNaut fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Dec 29, 2014

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
The anticipation for everything to go tits up is killing me :ohdear:

Viperidae
Feb 7, 2007
Arf!
Oh god, the beaver jokes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
An above-average, gorgeously shot special that gets wild right at the end. By the looks of it, they had planned for a pretty unremarkable trip, but were driving straight into a trap from the get go without any knowledge. That fall James May takes from a horse was painful to watch.