Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bow-street Bastard
Mar 27, 2010

Firstly I want to say thanks for posting, you have livened up a thread that was in all honesty kinda dying. Secondly if you are trolling like I suspect you are then way to go dude, 8/10.

AddMEonFacebook posted:

There are enough other good reason.

You've not really made a good job at elucidating any of these. For the benefit of this discussion can you please list them numerically in no particular order. Eg;
1-brain damage
2-body damage
Etc...

AddMEonFacebook posted:

I think they do a pretty good job with entertainment, too. It's a bunch of different angles that they come at you from.

I just want to get this straight, in your perception of geo-politics it is chemical companies that pull all the strings?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

AddMEonFacebook posted:

It's literally not in dispute that cities buy and companies sell fluoride.

It's also literally not in dispute that it's harmless.

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

by Cowcaster

Bow-street Bastard posted:

Firstly I want to say thanks for posting, you have livened up a thread that was in all honesty kinda dying. Secondly if you are trolling like I suspect you are then way to go dude, 8/10.

You've not really made a good job at elucidating any of these. For the benefit of this discussion can you please list them numerically in no particular order. Eg;
1-brain damage
2-body damage
Etc...

I just want to get this straight, in your perception of geo-politics it is chemical companies that pull all the strings?

I already posted this. Clearly people aren't reading my posts and they are just bandwagoning with the easy side, but I'll number them and shorten it up.

1 - Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
2 - Alzheimer's disease
3 - The death of brain cells
4 - Reduction in IQ

Essentially all the studies on cognitive effects of fluoride that exist are done in China and do show some cognitive reduction. I quoted a scientist earlier who says there are virtually no cognitive studies that have been done in the United States.

Global finance and resource cartels generally pull the strings. Unless your government is financially solvent, your vote really means nothing since we're now in a global world order. The American government can really only wiggle agaisnt the financial stress it's under. I wouldn't want to be in office. The idea is to extract maximum tax revenue to appease the people we owe huge interest payments to, and we really have no hope of ever paying off our debts entirely (we're just taking out more and more loans). Politicians can make themselves rich by stealing from veterans and stuff like poisoning the people to please their financial masters, who keep them in office for playing ball.

AddMEonFacebook fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Dec 30, 2014

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

by Cowcaster

Nintendo Kid posted:

It's also literally not in dispute that it's harmless.

What about the arsenic and lead contamination? I think that if you are concerned about your drinking water quality, it would be easier to test for lead and arsenic than fluoride.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

AddMEonFacebook posted:

What about the arsenic and lead contamination? I think that if you are concerned about your drinking water quality, it would be easier to test for lead and arsenic than fluoride.

There is no arsenic or lead in fluoride child, fluoride is administered using sodium + fluorine or in toothpastes as Na2PFO3 which adds phosphorus and oxygen and incidentally prevents some level of absorption of lead from water.

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

by Cowcaster

Nintendo Kid posted:

There is no arsenic or lead in fluoride child, fluoride is administered using sodium + fluorine or in toothpastes as Na2PFO3 which adds phosphorus and oxygen and incidentally prevents some level of absorption of lead from water.

I've read a few sources that say the fluoride they add to water isn't sodium fluoride. The city bid contract sheet I looked at calls for 500 tons of HYDROFLUOSILICIC ACID. It's capitalized because I copied and pasted it from the city bid contract.

Since these products are essentially industrial waste, it's not unreasonable to assume they might be contaminated and are not pure chemicals.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

AddMEonFacebook posted:

I've read a few sources that say the fluoride they add to water isn't sodium fluoride. The city bid contract sheet I looked at calls for 500 tons of HYDROFLUOSILICIC ACID. It's capitalized because I copied and pasted it from the city bid contract.

Since there are industrial waste products, it's not unreasonable to assume they might be contaminated and are not pure chemicals.

HYDROFLUOSILICIC ACID is broken down by other chemicals used to treat water to form sodium fluoride, while also providing several useful reactions to help trap waste that's gotten into the supply.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

The first link shows purchases of water from other municipal water suppliers. The second doesn't show any purchases at all. Neither supports any of your claims.

AddMEonFacebook posted:

It's from the F.A.N. article I quoted. I see you are not even reading my posts.
Yes, I meant a source that isn't the unsourced claim of a crazy person.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

So Americans are being poisoned by fluoride in the water, or at least the byproducts of fluoridation are poisoning Americans. This mass poisoning is a German plot to overthrow the current world order just like their attempts during WWI and WWII. Or it is possibly the result of fertilizer companies trying to profit from waste disposal and not caring about the result. Or it is an attempt by global finance and resource cartels to pacify Americans.

AddME, it seems like you know that you know fluoridation is bad, but you're not entirely sure on the why or how.

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

by Cowcaster

Nintendo Kid posted:

HYDROFLUOSILICIC ACID is broken down by other chemicals used to treat water to form sodium fluoride, while also providing several useful reactions to help trap waste that's gotten into the supply.

Could you maybe post those reactions because that would be the end-all of this debate?

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

by Cowcaster

Atrocious Joe posted:

So Americans are being poisoned by fluoride in the water, or at least the byproducts of fluoridation are poisoning Americans. This mass poisoning is a German plot to overthrow the current world order just like their attempts during WWI and WWII. Or it is possibly the result of fertilizer companies trying to profit from waste disposal and not caring about the result. Or it is an attempt by global finance and resource cartels to pacify Americans.

AddME, it seems like you know that you know fluoridation is bad, but you're not entirely sure on the why or how.

Can't it be all three?

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

AddMEonFacebook posted:

Can't it be all three?
A Teutonic-Fertilizer-Banking alliance?

That's a force no nation can hope to prevail against.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
AddMe how do you feel about The Jews?

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

by Cowcaster
Yeah, they've already won. Whoever they are.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

SedanChair posted:

Now MIGF, you know that the system would prescribe "medication" to some of us if it could read our posts.

:tinfoil: ˙suoᴉʇɐɔᴉpǝɯ uo ʎpɐǝɹlɐ ǝɹɐ noʎ sdɐɥɹǝd 'sʇsod ʎɯ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟI :tinfoil:

zakharov posted:

2:1 odds he won't answer this. He knows why, we don't, so he doesn't need to explain to us why he won't answer this as it'd be ad hominim upon him

:ssh: He thinks Jews did WW1 :ssh:

My Imaginary GF fucked around with this message at 07:30 on Dec 30, 2014

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

by Cowcaster

zakharov posted:

The whole Germany thing was to deflect this thread away from people who were just saying poo poo like, "conspiracy theorists think the Jews are behind everything, lol, how dumb are conspiracy theorists!"

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
Have the test subjects been fluoridated sufficiently? Excellent, now to phase II, getting our military and civilian infrastructure razed to the ground.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

AddMEonFacebook posted:

The whole Germany thing was to deflect this thread away from people who were just saying poo poo like, "conspiracy theorists think the Jews are behind everything, lol, how dumb are conspiracy theorists!"

Could you elaborate more on this? I'm an idiot and confused: put it into simple terms for me to unterstanden.

SedanChair posted:

Have the test subjects been fluoridated sufficiently? Excellent, now to phase II, getting our military and civilian infrastructure razed to the ground.

Look, SedanChair, just because all communists like yourself deserve to be flouridated, doesn't mean it isn't an international Zionist conspiracy.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

My Imaginary GF posted:

Could you elaborate more on this? I'm an idiot and confused: put it into simple terms for me to unterstanden.

The thread was talking about anti-semitism and the role it plays in conspiracy theories, which is actually an interesting discussion, so he had to save us from an interesting topic by being a loving retard.

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

by Cowcaster

My Imaginary GF posted:

Basically I am framing the thread so you're kind of forced to respond to me and I'm not letting people just run away with ridiculous straw-mans about conspiracy theorists. I think it's been pretty successful. If you read the whole thread, you'll find that the arguments do get stronger agaisnt me, but only after deflecting a ton of ad-homs and straw-mans.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Literally The Worst posted:

The thread was talking about anti-semitism and the role it plays in conspiracy theories, which is actually an interesting discussion, so he had to save us from an interesting topic by being a loving retard.

How does that explain about how Jews did WW1 to benefit their healthcare practices? Again, please dumb it down for me. Words like 'loving retarded' are ignorant, you're ignorant, please quote me and respond to me you ignorant homo adhomininus adhominin and anti-semite.

AddMEonFacebook posted:

Basically I am framing the thread so you're kind of forced to respond to me and I'm not letting people just run away with ridiculous straw-mans about conspiracy theorists. I think it's been pretty successful. If you read the whole thread, you'll find that the arguments do get stronger agaisnt me, but only after deflecting a ton of ad-homs and straw-mans.

Whatever you say, lizard nazi.

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

by Cowcaster

No it was like, "Hey bob, can I jerk you off if I say people who believe in jewish conspiracies are crazy?"

"Yeah" :fap:

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

AddMEonFacebook posted:

Oh my god shut the gently caress up. Shut up! Shut up. All you do is make wild claims and then act put upon when people ask you back them up. It's not on us to prove your argument. You're making the claim that runs counter to the common belief, it's your responsibility to back it up. If you can't do that, shut the gently caress up. Jesus loving Christ.

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

by Cowcaster

My Imaginary GF posted:

How does that explain about how Jews did WW1 to benefit their healthcare practices? Again, please dumb it down for me. Words like 'loving retarded' are ignorant, you're ignorant, please quote me and respond to me you ignorant homo adhomininus adhominin and anti-semite.

Whatever you say, lizard nazi.

lol you're drunk.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

AddMEonFacebook posted:

No it was like, "Hey bob, can I jerk you off if I say people who believe in jewish conspiracies are crazy?"

"Yeah, sure." :fap:

Ok. Tell us about the Jewish conspiracies you believe in.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

SedanChair posted:

Hahaha. How'd a miss that?

Fluoridation is a German plan for world domination that predates the Second World War! So yeah, apparently Phase II was to have their entire country razed to the ground and then have half of it run by the USSR as a hyper-paranoid police state for 55 years.

That's a hell of a plan.

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

by Cowcaster
I don't think the Germans knew they were going to lose the war. Plans change over time. It's not like everything went to plan, and they had to adjust. The German plan in WW2 was to force nazism on the entire world, duh.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

AddMEonFacebook posted:

I don't think the Germans knew they were going to lose the war. Plans change over time. It's not like everything went to plan, and they had to adjust. The plan was actually to force nazism on the entire world, duh.

Ok. Is that a Jewish plot for global domination?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

My Imaginary GF posted:

Ok. Is that a Jewish plot for global domination?

If you think about it, Hitler was just trying to save the world. That's why the Jew-run media made him out as a bad guy and convinced America to join the war after manipulating the Japanese into "bombing" Pearl Harbor

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

by Cowcaster

My Imaginary GF posted:

Ok. Tell us about the Jewish conspiracies you believe in.

I really hope this doesn't de-rail the thread, but why not...

http://davidduke.com/

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Jesus loving wept.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I really hope this doesn't derail the thread, but let me tell you why the former leader of the Klan has some good ideas about the Jews

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

AddMEonFacebook posted:

I really hope this doesn't de-rail the thread, but why not...

http://davidduke.com/

What, specifically, about David Duke are you inclined to believe in? David Duke has made many statements over the years, sone of which contradict his earlier statements. I'm asking you directly, what you believe in.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
You see Jews run the banks like this but the Illuminati runs the government like this and "urban youth" just steal from everyone and deserve to be put to death for existing and do you even know what the queers are doing to the soil???

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

You see Jews run the banks like this but the Illuminati runs the government like this and "urban youth" just steal from everyone and deserve to be put to death for existing

Issue: Assuming masons are more than a loving drinking club. My family has had their weddings at masonic lodges, and you know what? Its just another drinking club, except for poorer people than Standard, City, or Urban are for.

E:

I am a Jewish Zionist masonic Democratic capitalist, AMA.

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

by Cowcaster

My Imaginary GF posted:

What, specifically, about David Duke are you inclined to believe in? David Duke has made many statements over the years, sone of which contradict his earlier statements. I'm asking you directly, what you believe in.

There is a strong Jewish lobby in Washington and it's purpose is to ensure a military alliance with the United States despite human rights violations by the nation of Israel. I really don't know much else about the Jews, tbh. I'm more inclined to believe there is a small group of people who make foreign policy decisions and I think they just use the religion as a cover to hide themselves, and it's not necessarily that they are Jewish which makes them do these things, so in that way, I disagree with a lot of what he says.

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

by Cowcaster

My Imaginary GF posted:

Issue: Assuming masons are more than a loving drinking club. My family has had their weddings at masonic lodges, and you know what? Its just another drinking club, except for poorer people than Standard, City, or Urban are for.

a drinking club with real estate. You just rented their hall out for the wedding, you're not a member just because you had a wedding there, lol.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

My Imaginary GF posted:

E:

I am a Jewish Zionist masonic Democratic capitalist, AMA.

Well the masons are just a smokescreen anyway everyone knows that, the real Illuminati controls the government and is the liason between the crabmen in the hollow earth and the reptiloids on the SECRET earth on the other side of the moon

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

AddMEonFacebook posted:

There is a strong Jewish lobby in Washington and it's purpose is to ensure a military alliance with the United States despite human rights violations by the nation of Israel. I really don't know much else about the Jews, tbh. I'm more inclined to believe there is a small group of people who make foreign policy decisions and I think they just use the religion as a cover to hide themselves, and it's not necessarily that they are Jewish which makes them do these things, so in that way, I disagree with a lot of what he says.

To say that you "disagree with a lot of what he says" is to imply that you agree with some of what he says. Once again, you've staked no position for yourself. What do you believe about Jewish groups in America and what, if any, goals do you believe they are interested in achieving?

AddMEonFacebook posted:

a drinking club with real estate. You just rented their hall out for the wedding, you're not a member just because you had a wedding there, lol.

Uh, you're a loving idiot. Do you have any loving idea how much an annual membership costs? Hint: More than you obtain in welfare in a year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

by Cowcaster
I'm not letting you start framing this thread, MIGF. I don't know anything else about the Jewish conspiracies. If you want to critique David Duke, write him a letter.

• Locked thread