Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Sora's mom is cool! I slept on their couch when I went clubbing in New York that one timeTrue story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Imagining that dude doing awesome moves in a club and getting some pussy juices sloshing around on the dance floor is some seriously epic win.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Imagining that dude doing awesome moves in a club and getting some pussy juices sloshing around on the dance floor is some seriously epic win.

Haha.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm imagining a supremely hot babe asking him to come home with him, but he declines because he has arrangements at Sora's mom's house not realising until it's too late, like George and the coffee.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He last played this game in July so I think he's actually about to get extremely salty, like last year.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm imagining a supremely hot babe asking him to come home with him, but he declines because he has arrangements at Sora's mom's house not realising until it's too late, like George and the coffee.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yep he looks like he's about to have a horrible night. And I woke up when he started this game about 2 hours ago and IIRC it's the longest one so this is gonna be epic.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
Why does the pickup artist keep touching his hair

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Looper posted:

Why does the pickup artist keep touching his hair

That's his jam. lmfao

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
Even his mustache, why

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich instantly blacked out trying to play a drinking game for that. It's just what he do and it's awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It was even better when he wore sweatervests all the time and acted way more like a huge tightass because he didn't have a cool girlfriend to mellow him out.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
I want to donate just to beg him to stop

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Looper posted:

I want to donate just to beg him to stop

What the gently caress is wrong with you. That said, you SHOULD donate to this charity at least once a day if you can afford it.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
Woah :siren: imp donation spotted!! :siren: Nice work, Wormskull

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I see... I see doge...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh come on, really. I donated a minute before Zora got off the mic? gently caress sake.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SCENE: Link is holding a dying child in his arms, surrounded by the child's family and friends.
ZACH: It's the nativity scene.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Speaking of this, the Hyrule Academy thing is a kind of fun podcast to put on when your falling asleep or whatever since, at least for me, MC is funny and relaxing to listen to talk about Zelda crap. True gamers only may apply.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao It really must be getting a girlfriend that made Zach as epic as he is, the first time I saw him he was awesome but something was a little off, not even nearly as epic as he is now.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just bought Toad's Treasure Tracker so I'm gonna get my toad on while watching this.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well that was the most craziest thing I ever saw. Zach walked over in front of the couch camera, kind of squatted down, and said, "Do whippets decrease the size of your large intestine, heh heh heh," while slowly sliding his hands up his neck and fixing the bottom of his hair.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Well that was the most craziest thing I ever saw. Zach walked over in front of the couch camera, kind of squatted down, and said, "Do whippets decrease the size of your large intestine, heh heh heh," while slowly sliding his hands up his neck and fixing the bottom of his hair.
:fella:

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Wormskull posted:

It's not a speedrun marathon and a lot of Zelda games take like 16 hours for the normal person.

Well no, I mean when they asked everyone on cam what zleda games they had beat and alot had only beatean 1 or 2.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
ZQ... :syoon:

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
"I don't even own a Cell Phone."

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I frickin love Zach... lmfao. He looks so sick right now.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well I'll be out until probably LucariMew's run of Ages. Please keep the thread updated with anything especially awesome.

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

They're still playing twilight princess... Did Mike die?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Donated $15.00 to get to that Link's Awakening goal.

Sizup
Nov 25, 2008

this dude is painfully bad at twilight princess

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Sizup posted:

this dude is painfully bad at twilight princess

Yeah, I don't remember any of this but then again I had the Wii version.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
Gamer nerds and band nerds??? Swoooon

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

[in Pauly Walnuts voice] I need my flute blown over here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Knuc U Kinte posted:

[in Pauly Walnuts voice] I need my flute blown over here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TynPqDlQ-F0

• Locked thread