Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

mysa09 posted:

Teamlunch- Is the art insert with the bear and bird something you drew? It's really cute!

Yes that's mine :) Glad you liked it!

Goomail update: Mysa09 and Lamb your cards arrived today! Thanks so much- merry goonmas, everyone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Yay, I got goonmas cheer from Shenanigans Luck, Mysa09, JimmydaFish, and LadyFlash!

embitca
May 4, 2009
Hey gang, sorry it has been awhile since I updated. I left Yellowstone in October, drove back to Boston and then late November I drove back to Yellowstone. Hell of a lot of driving! While I was home I received lots of cool Halloween :ghost: goonmail :spooky: from: Kafka's Goldfish, Opera Bitch, CeramicPig, Mysa09, Dino, Julet Esqu, Lady Flash, Stuffins, Khamul, and of course, Lamb!

I am sending postcards out to all of you tomorrow.

If you don't see your name mentioned and you sent me something, it is probably in Boston. My mother is going to mail me everything I've received since I left in a few days, now that I finally have a PO Box so I can have mail sent to me here!

Lamb, could you update my mailing address?

Jennifer S.
PO Box 460
Gardiner, MT 59030

I hope none of you get sick of mail from Yellowstone! :byobear:

Opera Bitch
Sep 28, 2004

Let me lull you to sleep with my sweet song!

Big thanks to everyone else who has sent myself and my mom Christmas cards. I don't have the new arrivals next to me right now so I can't name everyone individually, but know your cards are all very much appreciated!

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Thank you stuffins for the card! :slick:

vv Yay! Glad it got there.

ohnobugs fucked around with this message at 08:45 on Dec 25, 2014

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Aunt Buck! Got your card just before going out of town. Thank you!

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

I want to thank everybody individually for the cards I got since my last post, but then my nicely organized pile got a little shuffled around making that task a little more complicated than I anticipated...

Nevertheless, thank you to Brotato (love the bird!), the pitgoddess, Kafka's Goldfish, 13Pandora13, IMJack, Mysa09, Shenanigansluck, and The Abominable Snow (love the Flatwoods Monster!).

If you sent me a card and I didn't thank you by name because I'm kind of disorganized, THANK YOU! I love getting cards. :)

If you sent me a card but it just hasn't gotten here yet, thank you in advance. :)

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

This is some serious argy-bargy!

Thank you Lamb, Mysa09 and Jesticle for your cards. I love them all.

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you're all having a good day.

Skels
Jul 11, 2006
Merry Christmas!

I've been away from here forever, but suddenly felt the urge to do some snail mail. Send things to me in Australia! :D I love postcards and letters.

Skels fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Dec 30, 2020

Stuffins
Nov 2, 2013
Thanks to everyone who sent me cards this year. Each and every one of them is greatly appreciated. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas (or insert Holiday of your choice). Here's hoping 2015 will be an awesome year for all of us!! Special Thanks go out to: JimmydaFish, DLAO, Jesticle, the Pit Goddess, Kafka's Goldfish, 13Pandora13, jadedhula, The Abominable Snow, Aunt Buck, Khamul, Shenanigan's Luck, Marlow, Opera Bitch, Team Lunch, and Julet Esqu. If I have forgotten anyone, please forgive me. I try to stay organized, but you know how that goes, lol. :mmmhmm:

Ravenicus
Jun 30, 2013
Hey guys, sorry I haven't checked in for a while. I've been at college, and have only recently stopped by my fathers. I've gotten so many cards, it's hard to scan them all! I appreciate them all and they're all amazing. It's really made my holiday. Thanks for all of them!

SuzieMcAwesome
Jul 27, 2011

A lady should be two things, Classy and fabulous. Unfortunately, you my dear are neither.
I got so much goon love for Christmas :yayclod:!!! I got mail from CeramicPig, Marloew, Julet Esqu, Aunt Buck, IMJack, Jesticle, Stuffins, Opera Bitch, JimmyDaFish, and Shenanigan'sLuck

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I got cards from IMJack and 13Pandora13. Thank you both!

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Mrs. Genesplicer and I didn't make any Christmas cards this year, due to reasons, however, we are working on a pile of generic "Hooray, it's Winter" cards, because of better reasons, so I will be sending out a bunch of those in the not-too-distant future. Also, I have received a big pile of cards from this thread, which helped brighten out days for other reasons, and I will be posting them soon! Thank you for your time, attention and patience.

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

genesplicer posted:

Mrs. Genesplicer and I didn't make any Christmas cards this year, due to reasons

:ohdear: Hope you and Mrs. Genesplicer are ok.

Jesticle I got your card and tea! Very much appreciated, thank you!

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007
keeper of the speed force
I saw this today and thought of you, TheAbominableSnow. http://laughingsquid.com/monsters-in-america-a-cryptozoological-map-of-the-united-states-featuring-legendary-creatures-from-across-america/

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
Yikes, time flies when you're having fun! I have many people to thank for the LOVELY outpouring of Goonmas Joy I have received, just off the top of my head: Lamb, Jesticle, Stuffins, MYSA09, Julet Esqu, Team Lunch, 13Pandora13, TheAbominableSnow and there are more, but unfortunately, I am not near all of it and my brain is getting older and refuses to recall everything like it used it.

When I will update with a complete list of goonlove thank yous soon! :-) Happy New Year and thank you for the love! <3

Opera Bitch
Sep 28, 2004

Thanks to everyone else who sent me Christmas cards, I have so many now I don't remember who I already addressed, and I wanted to let you guys know I loved them all!

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I received cards from jesticle, embetica, and lamb! Thank you all!

brotato
May 14, 2013
I returned from my four-Christmas-celebration marathon to cards from: Shenanigansluck, thepitgoddess, DLAO, and Jesticle. Thanks y'all!

Also, I'm pleased to see most of my cards arrived safely this season so I'll consider that a success. Glad everyone enjoyed.

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007
keeper of the speed force
I got cards from lots of people. Thanks all! The holidays were too crazy to send anything out but I have plans to send out some winter mail which might turn into Valentine's mail.

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

Thanks so much to everyone who sent me Christmas goonlove :3: I took a bunch to my mum's house over the break, so I don't have a list.

lamb, would you mind taking me off the list for a bit? I can't really afford to send a lot of international mail right now, and I'm wracked with guilt at receiving so much amazing mail without sending anything out.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
Woah I had totally forgot about this and when I returned home there were a ton of cards! I haven't opened them yet, but I will so I can thank you guys. But now I feel bad. When is the next holiday?!? (Is it just Valentines?)

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Picked up my mail this week: Brotato, Astroduck, KafkasGoldfish, IM jack, thepitgoddess, 13pandora13 your letters arrived safely! Thank you! :)

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

I've opened the last of my Christmas mail - thanks lady flash, khamul, mysa09, shenanigansluck, IMJack, Jesticle and someone who sent a nifty postcard from Indiana who didn't write their name!

Shoozy, did your address change? Your Goonsmas card got returned to me :(

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

When is the next holiday?!? (Is it just Valentines?)

You can send mail whenver, but yes, customarily the next big holiday is Valentine's Day. The list is up to date, so have at it!

The Schwa posted:

lamb, would you mind taking me off the list for a bit? I can't really afford to send a lot of international mail right now, and I'm wracked with guilt at receiving so much amazing mail without sending anything out.

I can, but you know, you do not have to send to receive. No need to feel guilt!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009

lamb posted:

Shoozy, did your address change? Your Goonsmas card got returned to me :(

I got Shoozy's card back, too! I'll be glad to resend yours if you have a different address :)

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Why on earth did I not think of this? Brilliant.

http://shipyourenemiesglitter.com/

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

I guess I would still like to send things occasionally :kimchi:

Shenanigansluck
Dec 10, 2013

lamb posted:

Why on earth did I not think of this? Brilliant.

http://shipyourenemiesglitter.com/

I said the exact thing. GLITTER ALL THE THINGS!!!!

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

This is some serious argy-bargy!

Genesplicer, thank you for the card! Werewolf awareness is so important.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

JimmydaFish posted:

Genesplicer, thank you for the card! Werewolf awareness is so important.

I got mine as well! Now I am prepared.

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

vv thank you!

The Schwa fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Jan 31, 2015

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

^^ Changes made.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Skels! Thanks so much for your letter, and a belated Australia Day. Actually, your Australia Day sounds a lot like our Thanksgiving, just replace Aboriginals with Native Americans.

I have your little envelope on my desk, and am patiently waiting to open it.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
working on VDay cards now :)
y'all can pretty much expect any mail that comes from me to be penguin related in the winter. They're my favorite :neckbeard: these cards are cute!

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

Even Death Metal Monsters Love Cookies
I am finally responding to my holiday goonmail! YAY! Expect cards and Valentines soon yall.

Confession: I have been sick/traveling/busy as hell, so I am running low on fun cards.
But who doesn't like mail, even if it's on the plain side, right?!

e- And for those of us trapped in cold weather, I have FUN WARM HAPPY STAMPS.

thepitgoddess fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Feb 6, 2015

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Just got a super awesome card from lamb! I feel the love :glomp:

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
I got some goonmail from Genesplicer--- thank you!!

Sorry I haven't been as active lately. But I have GREAT news! My husband and I are closing on a house and will be moving in two weeks.

That being said, as of 2/20/2015, my new address will be 5315 Orange Ave, Seffner, FL 33584.

YAY!

Opera Bitch
Sep 28, 2004

Thanks to CeramicPig and Lamb for the V-day cards! I loved what you put in your envelope Lamb (I won't spoil what it is so other people can be surprised and laugh too). I didn't have time to do cards this time around sadly, but I appreciate that you guys sent me some!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Thank you, Lamb, for the lovely Valentine! It really brightened up my day. :)

Too busy to send out Valentines this year, but St. Pat's is coming around. ;) I'm not even a little bit Irish, but that doesn't seem to stop anybody else from getting into it, so why should it stop me?