Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
oh yeah West End has heaps of good poo poo on as well. Still heaps of awful people, but I don't really think anywhere in West End is going to be doing that dumb bev package bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

MC Eating Disorder posted:

lmao if your local suburban parks are not more of a feral infested shithole than your CBD on new years eve

The drunken merriment at my local park last year caused them to ban all alcohol in city of Yarra parks this year and yeah it did get pretty feral at 3-5 am. Still good bit of fun though.

So obviously going to park 5 minutes outside city of Yarra this year. If they don't want my piss in their bushes business they can gently caress off.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
please nobody take my statement as an active slam on park drinking, I am a huge supporter of throwing up in public. NYE is just kind of like the Big Day Out of park drinking events in that its mostly dumb teens and amatuers

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Anidav posted:

The girlfriend wants to do something on NYE and I'm stumped as to where to take her or what to do. No friends house seems to have popped up.
Just gently caress her for God's sake

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
At the moment of climax, hopefully more or less at the stroke of midnight, lean over and whisper in her ear: "Joe Hockey's Scrote"

Turks
Nov 16, 2006

Anidav posted:

No no no, she wants to go the the CBD eg. West End Valley ect ect ect.

Go to highgate hill park not even joking it was like a street party last year.

Konomex
Oct 25, 2010

a whiteman who has some authority over others, who not only hasn't raped anyone, or stared at them creepily...

Mithranderp posted:

Muslims are like the Wraith in Stargate Atlantis. They are all connected telepathically and [random muslim on the street] knows exactly which terrorist plots are going on.

If I start praying to Mecca will I be able to 'hack' into this Muslim hive consciousness like the humans who have some Wraith DNA and can spy on their telepathic network?

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Konomex posted:

If I start praying to Mecca will I be able to 'hack' into this Muslim hive consciousness like the humans who have some Wraith DNA and can spy on their telepathic network?
Actually yes, that's exactly how it works.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Anidav, take her to southbank. It'll be crowded but that sounds like what she wants.

And ask her to do something for you too. Give and take.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Wait until your penis gets hard, then put it in her vagina and thrust until she's satisfied.

ASIC v Danny Bro
May 1, 2012

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
CAPTAIN KILL

Just HEAPS of dead Palestinnos for brekkie, mate!

MC Eating Disorder posted:

I mean I kind of agree but NYE on the valley is a complete bust, I assume because there's not really anywhere good to watch the fireworks, except maybe the rooftop bars. There's lots of people but they're all queued around the block waiting to get into ritzy places like cloudland/capulet/limes that do beverage packages, but anywhere that isn't big enough to do that kind of thing is usually really quiet and you can have some of the nicer bars to yourself. Source: I worked the last 3 NYE in the valley at a couple of different locations and was bored shitless and wound up getting really drunk and nearly getting fired all 3 times

Don't leave us hanging. Please, do tell :allears:

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Avshalom posted:

Wait until your penis gets hard, then put it in her vagina and thrust until she's satisfied.

but, she may not orgasm from penetrative sex.

e: actually, that sounds like a lot of unpaid work.

Negative Entropy fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Dec 31, 2014

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Kommando posted:

but, she may not orgasm from penetrative sex.
If that happens, you can be the one to talk him through what to do next.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Avshalom posted:

You clearly don't understand sex.

It's "Thrust until you're both so bitter, disappointed and disillusioned that you give up."

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
I never have that problem because I just think of Ariel Sharon and cum like a firehose. Anyway, this isn't about me, it's about Anidav.

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.

hooman posted:

You clearly don't understand sex.

It's "Thrust until you're both so bitter, disappointed and disillusioned that you give up."

Why does it take you a decade to have sex?

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

dr_rat posted:

Okay I may be showing my ignorance of Dwarf fortress here, but if their is an over-surplus of cats in the game, couldn't they just change they code to be less of them -them being digital cats presumably- rather than um blowing them up?

Or possibly this is a silly question. But seriously how do you get an apparent animal overpopulation problem in a video game, serious enough that apparently people have multiple number reduction polices?

WTF.

CrazyTolradi posted:

This and emergent game play are actual things. Game devs sometimes don't forsee how everything will work and players find out how to do crap no one ever thought of.

My favourite such story: The Corrupted Blood Incident

quote:

The Corrupted Blood incident was a video game glitch and virtual plague in the MMORPG World of Warcraft that began on September 13, 2005 and lasted for one week.[1] The epidemic began with the introduction of the new raid Zul'Gurub and its end boss Hakkar The Soulflayer. When confronted and attacked, Hakkar would cast a hit point draining and highly-contagious debuff spell called Corrupted Blood on players.

The spell, intended to last only seconds and function only within the new area of Zul'Gurub, soon spread across the virtual world by way of a bug that allowed pets and minions to take the affliction out of its intended confines. By both accidental and purposeful intent, a pandemic ensued that quickly killed lower-level characters and annoyed higher-leveled ones, drastically changing normal gameplay, as players did what they could to avoid infection. Despite measures such as programmer-imposed quarantines, and the players' abandoning of densely populated cities (or even just not playing the game), the epidemic was finally controlled with a combination of patches and resets of the virtual world.

The conditions and reactions of the event attracted the attention of epidemiologists for its implications of how human populations could react to a real-world epidemic. Anti-terrorism officials also took notice of the event, noting the implications of some players planning and perpetrating a virtual biological attack.

Senor Tron fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Dec 31, 2014

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Zenithe posted:

Why does it take you a decade to have sex?

No sex before marriage.

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

hooman posted:

No sex before marriage.

Most super religious folk I know got married at like 19. Ironically, about half of them have had a divorce.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Zenithe posted:

Most super religious folk I know got married at like 19. Ironically, about half of them have had a divorce.

So they have a statistically similar divorce rate to the rest of the population?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

ASIC v Danny Bro posted:

Don't leave us hanging. Please, do tell :allears:

alcoholism is a very serious and insidious disease that afflicts both body and mind, bro

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop
Whoa, whoa whoa everybody! I'm gonna have to see some current tax returns before anybody starts talking about having sex!

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

katlington posted:

Please help what am meant to be aware of here?

I found the whole thing, turns out prochoice people arent that fond of prolife people while self identified "conservatives" have no problem with black people as long as they're speaking conservative platitudes. Thought provoking stuff, to be sure. Thanks, open24hours, that was a really cool post and you are a very cool poster for making it.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
I personally am extremely intolerant of people who support the torture of refugees. This is analogous to me having joined the KKK.

open24hours
Jan 7, 2001

katlington posted:

I found the whole thing, turns out prochoice people arent that fond of prolife people while self identified "conservatives" have no problem with black people as long as they're speaking conservative platitudes. Thought provoking stuff, to be sure. Thanks, open24hours, that was a really cool post and you are a very cool poster for making it.

Happy to help.

That's should [already] know, not should [this is super important] know.

open24hours fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Dec 31, 2014

Turks
Nov 16, 2006

hooman posted:

I personally am extremely intolerant of people who support the torture of refugees. This is analogous to me having joined the KKK.

Want to emptyquote but I'm a massive gendered slur.

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark
If a man on the dole buys condoms, is that state sponsored contraception?

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Sanguine posted:

If a man on the dole buys condoms, is that state sponsored contraception?

not 100% effective form of birth control. Should probably sterilise.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE
This is the queue to get into a park to watch the fireworks in Sydney as of 12pm

Turks
Nov 16, 2006

IslamoNazi posted:

This is the queue to get into a park to watch the fireworks in Sydney as of 12pm

I'll never understand how anyone thinks this is worth it.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak

Turks posted:

I'll never understand how anyone thinks this is worth it.

Neither. I deliberately left Sydney for NYE this year. Fireworks look better on the tv unless you've got a boat and I hate crowds.

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

IslamoNazi posted:

Shocking. I can hear the terrorist chatter from Kempsey.

Neif
Jul 26, 2012

IslamoNazi posted:

Cartoon posted:

Shocking. I can hear the terrorist chatter from Kempsey.

Those are actually the Terrorists lined up for their glowstick and bombvest handout.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
Next year I really want to sneak in before the line forms and rearrange all the queue dividers to have the huge line of people spell out "BUTTS".

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

hooman posted:

Next year I really want to sneak in before the line forms and rearrange all the queue dividers to have the huge line of people spell out "BUTTS".

My first thought "oh it doesn't spell anything :("

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

hooman posted:

Haha, I had a similar idea but with oval office instead.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
I bet you could make them spell out something in Arabic and nobody would even notice.

ColtMcAsskick
Nov 7, 2010

IslamoNazi posted:

i refuse to believe this isnt a photoshop

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

Cleretic posted:

I bet you could make them spell out something in Arabic and nobody would even notice.
But it already does! My uncle's barber saw the picture and said a muslin who he had just saved from a hang glider accident had thanked him by telling him it meant all infidels must die by fireworks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SadisTech
Jun 26, 2013

Clem.

Anidav posted:

The girlfriend wants to do something on NYE and I'm stumped as to where to take her or what to do. No friends house seems to have popped up.

Kangaroo Point cliffs. Get there early enough to get a decent place to sit with a good view. About opposite the Mormon Temple gives you the best view of the fireworks while still staying up high, not up at the Storey Bridge end.

• Locked thread