Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i was at a 7-11 last month and some huge fat woman just openly pissed in the parking lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

I watched Vulgaria last night and it was a lot of fun, thanks, whoever recommended it in this thread.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Fandyien posted:

i was at a 7-11 last month and some huge fat woman just openly pissed in the parking lot

To be fair, my friend who smoked a lot of crack back in the day and has two heart attacks under his belt tells me that by the second one he already knew to step outside and pull his dick out because either way, living or dead, he was gonna piss himself. Maybe she was arresting then so its not like cops could roll up and throw her in the squad for indecent exposure.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

she was pretty obviously just drunk with all her equally drunk, crass friends

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

amityville anus posted:

To be fair, my friend who smoked a lot of crack back in the day and has two heart attacks under his belt

a heart attack under your belt is actually called an orgasm hth

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I said that as more of s figure of speech because that guy is cannonball shaped and looks like he's one crack rock away from a triple bypass.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Fartmaster posted:

:aaaaa:
That seems like a gag from a tv show, is that actually from something?

Yes. It's actually from China. A country on this Earth that me and my eyes have lived in.

Groovelord Neato posted:

hahaha are the Chinese Jewish now.

A king of Thailand once wrote a book entitled "The Jews of the East." This was before WW2 when a lot more people just flat out despised Jewish people. That book was about the Chinese who were originally imported to Thailand as coolie labor but through maintaining ties to markets back home and having access to plentiful, cheap, ridiculously high quality Thai rice and having the capacity to be able to save and invest money in something other than a pyramid scheme (which is generally lacking in Southeast Asia) had become rich business oligarchs over a few generations and therefore wielded influence vastly out of proportion to their minority population status, while maintaining cultural and religious habits that kept them visibly separate and apparently adverse to integration. Plus the abrasive shouty bargaining.

P-Mack posted:

My understanding is that it is BYOTP.

Sometimes you can buy TP from a little machine or an attendant but it's usually BYO. This doesn't help the guy you were responding to however as street shitters usually pull out a tissue and wipe their filthy hole when they're done and then just drop the tissue wherever and leave.

raton fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Dec 30, 2014

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

WOLF HONGO posted:

ssome of my favorite china facts:

china is 97% of the landmass of earth yet only has 1% of earths fresh water

chinese people evolved from birds, not apes like the european

the most popular language in china is dutch, followed by esperanto

chinese are legally required to smoke 14 cigarettes a day per household

that last one miiiigghht be true

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Trig Discipline posted:

a heart attack under your belt is actually called an orgasm hth

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

FrankeeFrankFrank posted:

I still haven't heard an acceptable answer for this.

Why doesn't this guy simply walk into one of the obvious public buildings nearby and use a public toilet? China does have public toilets right? Do they charge a ton of $$$ for toilet paper?

Why does noone on the street care?

I need a legit answer on this, preferably from a real live street making GBS threads china man.

From what I heard in another China thread the people who poo poo on the streets are the hillbilly bumpkins of China and everyone hates them

Deep State of Mind
Jul 30, 2006

"It was a busy day. I do not remember it all. In the morning, I thought I had lost my wallet. Then we went swimming and either overthrew a government or started a pro-American radio station. I can't really remember."
Fun Shoe

Naxuz posted:

I watched Vulgaria last night and it was a lot of fun, thanks, whoever recommended it in this thread.

you're welcome, I am smart

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”

Robo Reagan posted:

From what I heard in another China thread the people who poo poo on the streets are the hillbilly bumpkins of China and everyone hates them

there are literally hundreds of millions of hillbilly bumpkins in china

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

a traditional offering for chairman mao's 121st birthday

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Mustang posted:

there are literally hundreds of millions of hillbilly bumpkins in china

The vast majority of China is still the lower class most of them are essentially no different from bumpkins. They basically don't give a gently caress.

Dicty Bojangles
Apr 14, 2001

Bloodnose posted:

you're welcome, I am smart

Seconding Naxuz on this. you should recommend some more movies, oh wise one.

the ol pump-n-bump
Jul 27, 2004

by Smythe
i love to poo poo in the serenity and calmness of nature, so I can understand why the china man prefers to poo poo outside; albeit in a vast urban hellscape. tranquil wilderness and isolation being more of a western paradigm...

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i've been meaning to watch some of those ridiculous movies/series the chinese are constantly making about the struggle against the japanese devils. i heard the PLA provides extras for them (and for a couple of the big name medieval epics i can't remember right now but my brother brought back on dvd from dalian) which must be pretty rad

can any china goons remember the names of the major ones

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

PBRstreetgang posted:

i love to poo poo in the serenity and calmness of nature, so I can understand why the china man prefers to poo poo outside; albeit in a vast urban hellscape. tranquil wilderness and isolation being more of a western paradigm...

lol

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
india still the shittiest place on earth

IPCRESS
May 27, 2012

Do the dishes contain the ground up remains of children who starved during the cultural revolution and/or unwanted girl children?

IPCRESS fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Dec 31, 2014

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.

IPCRESS posted:

Do the dishes contain the ground up remains of children who starved during the cultural revolution and/or unwanted girl children?

It's clearly bloody street poop.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Sheep-Goats posted:

Yes. It's actually from China. A country on this Earth that me and my eyes have lived in.

A king of Thailand once wrote a book entitled "The Jews of the East." This was before WW2 when a lot more people just flat out despised Jewish people. That book was about the Chinese who were originally imported to Thailand as coolie labor but through maintaining ties to markets back home and having access to plentiful, cheap, ridiculously high quality Thai rice and having the capacity to be able to save and invest money in something other than a pyramid scheme (which is generally lacking in Southeast Asia) had become rich business oligarchs over a few generations and therefore wielded influence vastly out of proportion to their minority population status, while maintaining cultural and religious habits that kept them visibly separate and apparently adverse to integration. Plus the abrasive shouty bargainin

southern chinese are basically the jews of southeast asia, up to and including being subjected to pogroms

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Robo Reagan posted:

Yeah, Chinese people are the hillbilly bumpkins that poo poo in the street and they all hate each other.

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

:patriot:

naem
May 29, 2011

You can add a nice dot over SF too thanks

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

The North Tower posted:

It's clearly bloody street poop.

wrong. the chairman only hungers for fresh blood

Hobo By Design
Mar 17, 2009

Hobo By Intent or Robo Hobo?
Ramrod XTreme

Groovelord Neato posted:

hahaha are the Chinese Jewish now.

There is some overlap https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaifeng_Jews

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bro Dad posted:

wrong. the chairman only hungers for fresh blood

Blood for the blood god and all that

Present
Oct 28, 2011

by Shine

Laughed hard, thanks.

Edit- on second thought, this guys making GBS threads out of sight in the bushes and that's not really the Chinese way then is it :colbert:

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Florida looks worse than India, no?

Deep State of Mind
Jul 30, 2006

"It was a busy day. I do not remember it all. In the morning, I thought I had lost my wallet. Then we went swimming and either overthrew a government or started a pro-American radio station. I can't really remember."
Fun Shoe

slomomofo posted:

Seconding Naxuz on this. you should recommend some more movies, oh wise one.

Vulgaria is by Pang Ho-Cheung and anything he does is gonna be good. Dream Home is my favorite after Vulgaria. It's an insanely gory slasher film that explores the ridiculousness of Hong Kong's retail property market. It's poignant and insightful, and also features some really creative murders.

For a comedy more along the lines of Vulgaria, he did Men Suddenly in Black as one of his earlier works. It's done in the style of an Infernal Affairs-style triad/cop movie, but is about a bunch of dudes trying to go whoring without getting caught by their wives.

For something more serious, he has a cop movie called Exodus.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

spud posted:

Florida looks worse than India, no?

"..."

Dicty Bojangles
Apr 14, 2001

cheers, thanks Bloodnose!

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
I lived in Guangdong from 2007-2009 and anhui for almost a year after that. Thread is making me sort of miss China kind of. Guangdong at least.

I will find some pics to post.

In the mean time my avatar is from a propaganda mural in an alley I took a picture of.

Don't cut loving wires.

hakimashou fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Dec 31, 2014

astupiddvdcase
Nov 30, 2014

hakimashou posted:

I lived in Guangdong from 2007-2009 and anhui for almost a year after that. Thread is making me sort of miss China kind of.

I will find some pics to post.

In the mean time my avatar is from a propaganda mural in an alley I took a picture of.

Don't cut loving wires.

Ever been to Humen Taiping? Where some opium got thrown into the pearl delta apparently. Humen Square has the massive sculpture of an opium pipe being broken in half and the place pretty much sells computer games, computer parts and other electronics.
The canals around there are some of the filthiest bodies of water i have ever seen, its literally black riddled with garbage and the smell i can still remember it fondly.
Yumcha there is so good though.

EDIT: We also got our water from a freakin well lol

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
Yumcha hou mei Wei aaaaaaaaaah

Solar Coaster
Sep 2, 2009

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
Chinese made products sure are flimsy

DeepQantas
Jan 13, 2008

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Would the map look any better if it was "defecating in the open per capita" instead?

Also, where's the graphic detail??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009

DeepQantas posted:

Also, where's the graphic detail??

What, do you mean that cute wee emoji poop?

• Locked thread