Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

You know I've started to suspect WWE isn't taking me and my gif-making into account in their booking meetings, but then I think,"No Jerusalem, that's just crazy talk."

Clearly a case of Vince trying to keep the common giffing man down

Also, it's the end of the year so I figure it's time to post my 50 most popular gifs of 2014.

I'll just post the top 10 here:

#10: INTENSITY

#9: When we say UCE, ya'll say... nope.

#8: Talk about a power couple. Wow.

#7: So... Many... Germans...

#6: She's Heeeeee-eeeeeere!

#5: Paul Heyman: Not amused

#4: Mah man!

#3: RAW. IS. WOW.

#2: You go, gir--WAIT, NOT PG!

#1: Steve just made it easy for you to grab those brass rings

I just posted that stunner gif, but it went bananas on tumblr getting over 32,000 notes so far and counting. Always makes me happy to see a rassling gif get over 10k notes because that means it broke out into the non-wrestling corners of tumblr.

Happy new year, and may all our camera angles be stabilized in 2015!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

That would be because it is one of the great accomplishments of all human endeavor.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
I forgot about the Wyatt table flipping on the post show. I miss the Wyatts. :(

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
Presenting: Maybe Sasuke's dumbest bump ever

and also some other stuff from BATTLE OF THE GODS AND THE TURTLES like the Brahman Bros doing their thing

TURTLE POWER

more Sasuke madness

and ... dolphins?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Any other NXT gifs wanted?

Frabba
May 30, 2008

Investing in chewy toy futures
Not NXT but can you get Titus hitting Gabriel with a top rope clash of the titus from this weeks Main Event?

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996
Bayley doing triple h poses.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
ugh

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

NXT gifs

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Main Event gifs

Nerokerubina
Jun 7, 2007

I think swords are neat. Do you think swords are neat?!
i cannot believe goldust's powerslam looks so good despite him being 75 years old

(note: the powerslam is my favorite move and i think every powerslam looks good)

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

I like to imagine they are still falling to this day, waiting to hit a mat that no longer exists.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?

I guess he's trying to reach out to tag, but to me it looks like he's going "Hey, check this out!"

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
One thing I'm learning quick from watching old NJPW on their site. You do not try to take liberties with Antonio Inoki.

He's willing to start kicking rear end for real at the drop of a hat.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Nerokerubina posted:

i cannot believe goldust's powerslam looks so good despite him being 75 years old

(note: the powerslam is my favorite move and i think every powerslam looks good)

Considering he looked like this about a decade ago, I'm surprised people aren't claiming it's a different guy under the face paint.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Looks like Roman needs a handler. What's Kim Chee up to these days?

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Say Nothing posted:

Considering he looked like this about a decade ago, I'm surprised people aren't claiming it's a different guy under the face paint.

Considering the amount of drugs he was on back then, it might as well be.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Say Nothing posted:

Ah, that old chestnut.

:byodood: There were two Ultimate Warriors Kanes Goldusts! The first one died and then someone else replaced him!

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Nerokerubina posted:

Do yourself a favor and find some videos of The Million Dollar Man, his powerslam was absolutely gorgeous. :swoon:

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

JPrime posted:

Do yourself a favor and find some videos of The Million Dollar Man, his powerslam was absolutely gorgeous. :swoon:

It really is! It's as pretty as an AA Spinebuster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLgz9Dl8pSU&t=353s

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Ghostpilot posted:

It really is! It's as pretty as an AA Spinebuster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLgz9Dl8pSU&t=353s

It's interesting how today's powerslams are mostly snap ones, while I remember in the 80s a lot of guys doing carrying ones more like that. The "power" in powerslam comes from the actual lift and step of it, while today's are seemingly momentum-based.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Mostly because, well... I look at Ted's and I'm mainly impressed by how safe it looks. Which is awesome for him as a worker, but kinda sucks in making it look painful. AA's spinebuster is so good because it looks like death.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Gaz-L posted:

Mostly because, well... I look at Ted's and I'm mainly impressed by how safe it looks. Which is awesome for him as a worker, but kinda sucks in making it look painful. AA's spinebuster is so good because it looks like death.

It looks so smooth, is why I love it. Such a big arc when he slams him over. Randy's comes SO close to whacking the other guy's head on the mat. :ohdear:

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
Jerusalem, while I'm sure you'll Gif many wonderful things from the wonderful Jan 4 Dome show, can you please be sure to include the outside in top rope german suplex by Ibushi.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
that was rad as balls

I'm still watching the show and didn't feel like doing gifs at the same time but I'll take requests if people have them

Illinois Smith fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Jan 4, 2015

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Wazzu posted:

Jerusalem, while I'm sure you'll Gif many wonderful things from the wonderful Jan 4 Dome show, can you please be sure to include the outside in top rope german suplex by Ibushi.

I gotta sit down and rewatch the show properly (I only saw everything from the AJ Styles match on) when I get a chance, but I'll happily make a bunch of gifs if Illinois Smith doesn't beat me to them.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Illinois Smith posted:

that was rad as balls

I'm still watching the show and didn't feel like doing gifs at the same time but I'll take requests if people have them

Nakamura's face is everything.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Deathlove posted:

Nakamura's face is everything.

"Hang on he's not going to.... he is! :gonk:"

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
This kid was basically me for the entire show.

Trundel
Mar 13, 2005

:10bux: + :awesomelon: = :roboluv:
- a sound investment!
Watching the Wrestle Kingdom show now, I'd like to request the last lariot in the Makabe Ishii match. I need a visual reminder of the loving sound from that thing.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Don't ask me to explain this

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

First of a hell of a lot of Wrestle Kingdom 9 gifs

reDRagon vs Forever Hooligans vs Young Bucks vs Timesplitters - IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship

Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Satoshi Kojima & Tomoaki Honma vs Bad Luck Fale, Yujiro Takahashi & Jeff Jarrett (Bullet Club)

Mikey Nicholls, Naomichi Marufuji, Shane Haste & Toru Yano vs Davey Boy Smith, Jr., Lance Archer, Shelton X Benjamin & Takashi Iizuka (Suzukigun)

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

I don't know if I've ever seen reDRagon do that spot before, I seem to recall O'Reilly doing something similar with Cole back in the Future Shock days.

Also, Forever Hooligans are my least favorite out of those four teams but drat if Rocky Romero doesn't bring the swag. I wish he wore the eyepatch for all his entrances :allears:

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I hope Marufuji and TMDK get used again because they really didn't do much during Wrestlekingdom.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Daniel Bryan posted:

Don't ask me to explain this

He is blowing on a nintendo to make it work properly

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

More Wrestle Kingdom 9

Minoru Suzuki vs Kazushi Sakuraba

Togi Makabe vs Tomohiro Ishii - NEVER Openweight Championship

Kenny Omega vs Ryusuke Taguchi - IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 13:16 on Jan 5, 2015

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

there was a spot in makabe vs ishii where they were lariating each other back and forth and refusing to fall til one of them does a headbutt, if its not too much trouble it'd be cool to get a gif of that :)