Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

spacebrospiff posted:

please dont make fun of me for how obvious that sentence is. im a sensitive gamer. maybe i do not like brad anymore because i see myself in him.

That's the magic of brad, he's the childish tightwad portion of every white gamer, distilled to its essence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
its a dumb argument because the rest of their decisions arent about how important or popular a game is, its just their opinions and what they think is good

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

its a dumb argument because the rest of their decisions arent about how important or popular a game is, its just their opinions and what they think is good

Brad fancies himself as an epic man of science and knowledge so it was bound to be this way.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i get upset when they talk about destiny or borderlands or diablo because they are way too honest about just drooling over loot and ignoring if they actually like the game or not

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

loot lust is a disease, everyone

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*Brad stops to ponder a moment, some type of BBQ sauce or dressing hardened on sides of mouth* Well, if we're talking about strictly most colors in the sky used, Destiny takes it by a country mile.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*Brad stops to ponder a moment, some type of BBQ sauce or dressing hardened on sides of mouth* Well, if we're talking about strictly most colors in the sky used, Destiny takes it by a country mile.

Xmas Dumpster Fire
May 29, 2001

elf help book posted:

yes, but Borderlands and Destiny are terrible loot games

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

elf help book posted:

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Xmas Dumpster Fire posted:

yes, but Borderlands and Destiny are terrible loot games

"you don't get it, Destiny is like Diablo" never gets met with "it's a bad version of Diablo"

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Brad said he didn't like diablo III because of it's lack of varied loot, but defends destiny because of it's loot when it has like, 4 guns.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Brad said he didn't like diablo III because of it's lack of varied loot, but defends destiny because of it's loot when it has like, 4 guns.

leave this forum

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fuckin owned

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

spacebrospiff
May 2, 2013

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

"you don't get it, Destiny is like Diablo" never gets met with "it's a bad version of Diablo"

Pretty sure it has a couple of times on previous podcasts

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Dota 2 looks interesting should I try it?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

O-O

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

NienNunb posted:

steam already preloaded it for you so why not, it could be fun to recapture the experience of controlling a single warcraft 3 unit

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

NienNunb posted:

No.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

dota seems like a game where you always need to do something on a checklist and if you don't you lose like 20 minutes later from attrition.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Machai posted:

I honestly think Zoe Quinn would be a good edition except she is a game designer and not a "journalist" or w/e position they will actually be looking to fill. I kind of want someone that is very different from the rest of the crew and the ideal person will be someone that can stand up to Brad's GOTY bullshit and prevent him from putting next year's DOTA2/Destiny on the top 10 list. What I'm saying is, they should hire me.

:notawesome:

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Real hurthling! posted:

dota seems like a game where you always need to do something on a checklist and if you don't you lose like 20 minutes later from attrition.

th checklist is 1) get map control

but since that consists of a bunch of dumb poo poo that multiple people need to remember to be doing... yeah basically

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
bring in clint from lazy game reviews

ban all modern game reviews

retro games forever

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e22-Ca7D17c

Dude's charming as gently caress.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Christ Brad actually got Destiny on that list. I wonder what lovely game he'll be obsessed with in 2015 (other than DOTA).

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Radish posted:

Christ Brad actually got Destiny on that list. I wonder what lovely game he'll be obsessed with in 2015 (other than DOTA).

destiny

slingshot effect
Sep 28, 2009

the wonderful wizard of welp
"destiny will last for ten years" - brad, probably.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He'll be sick of it when the next loot game comes out.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

Destiny is like vanilla Diablo 3. That is it sucks.

Now if they updated it to be as lively (albeit just as shallow) as current Diablo 3 then it could be a decent game.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Torchlight II is better than Diablo III.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Look at this liar stop lying

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think it's better as well but it's not as fun killing a lot of stuff in it, since it doesn't look as cool.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

if you are a dumb baby

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Enjoy your unmoddable connection required AIDS loot game while I swag freely with my pet and a thousand epic mods available.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Enjoy your unmoddable connection required AIDS loot game while I swag freely with my pet and a thousand epic mods available.

any game that requires mods to make it playable is garbage

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Verisimilidude posted:

any game that requires mods to make it playable is garbage

It doesn't, it's just another plus on TLII's side when compared to Diablo.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Weren't you fags just crying about Brad liking loot games? Fake rear end pieces of poo poo. Get your fuckin story straight or go back to Games.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Weren't you fags just crying about Brad liking loot games? Fake rear end pieces of poo poo. Get your fuckin story straight or go back to Games.

nah bro I just don't care for bad games on lists where good games are being represented. It would be like adding Torchlight 2 to that list.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Verisimilidude posted:

nah bro I just don't care for bad games on lists where good games are being represented. It would be like adding Torchlight 2 to that list.

So are you just going to cop Jeff's entire personality because you don't have your own??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Verisimilidude posted:

Alright Bro.