Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
Fedor question!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
see the first MMA fan gets up and he asks about Fedor gently caress these people

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
MMA fans are so bad and this is why Arial Helwani is considered a good journalist, because he's king dumb

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
Fans' questions in general is a terrible idea.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

I'm not coming to your party. I don't drink. Beat it

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

i did like the minor threat vs. youth of today question

honeymustard
Dec 19, 2008

Shut up cunt.
"are you training"

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Oh my god the guy who asked Punk if he's been training

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I'm a big fan of the guy whose question was "I don't like Anik, I'm an Ariel Helwani guy"

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
When Punk meets Askren on Monday it would be cool if Ben just took him down immediately and refused to let him up, and then explain this is what MMA is all about.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

This is painfully awkward now

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.
Why do they even let idiot drunkards in line?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

i did like the minor threat vs. youth of today question

What was the answer?

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Bubba Smith posted:

When Punk meets Askren on Monday it would be cool if Ben just took him down immediately and refused to let him up, and then explain this is what MMA is all about.

Punk will just tap him with his slick jits :smuggo:

MassRafTer posted:

What was the answer?

YoT is always the answer

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

Too much bud light

We know

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Punk will just tap him with his slick jits :smuggo:

YoT is always the answer

Good to know Punk's concussion situation isn't as bad as reported.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Punk said Minor Threat

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
I could watch Punk troll drunk people all day long :allears:.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
holy poo poo that was hysterical.

"one mean game of rock paper scissors"

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Daniel Bryan posted:

Punk said Minor Threat

He's doomed.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

Cowboy, half delirious from his weight cut, asking for an autograph was adorable

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Within like a 5 minute span I got to see the Punk that interacts with courteous and nice fans and the Punk that interacts with idiots, drunks and rude people. Quite the swing from handing out a signed cowboy hat to a kid and talking comics to ignoring/disrespecting the last drunk guy, who really was making an rear end out of himself and deserved every bit of it.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

Apparently the whole card signed the Cowboy hat. Cerrone is the man.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

NowonSA posted:

Within like a 5 minute span I got to see the Punk that interacts with courteous and nice fans and the Punk that interacts with idiots, drunks and rude people. Quite the swing from handing out a signed cowboy hat to a kid and talking comics to ignoring/disrespecting the last drunk guy, who really was making an rear end out of himself and deserved every bit of it.

punk rules and the only thing bad he did was pick minor threat

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
He's trolling drunks by being afraid to drink a beer?

Uncle Kitchener
Nov 18, 2009

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
Alcohol does make people look dumb and funny, but not smart.

Punk's a cool guy.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Citation needed

Uncle Kitchener
Nov 18, 2009

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Citation needed

Does self-referencing count or do I need to do research on this?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Alcoholism ruined my family. Sick troll on drunk people

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

uncleKitchener posted:

I was mostly talking about him being cool when everything about him seems to scream the opposite unless you like teetotalers with bad tattoos

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Punk's not that big of an rear end in a top hat about people getting drunk or drinking. He's hung out with tons of wrestlers on the indies who got poo poo faced a lot and had to be the designated driver.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFjwEsjiztc

cams
Mar 28, 2003

KungFu Grip posted:

Punk's not that big of an rear end in a top hat about people getting drunk or drinking. He's hung out with tons of wrestlers on the indies who got poo poo faced a lot and had to be the designated driver.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFjwEsjiztc
everybody should watch this whole shoot its great i've watched it like 30 times over the past decade

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

uncleKitchener posted:

As a recovered alcoholic guy myself, having a view of "Alcohol = bad" is very...well...juvenile. Please don't be offended if you're young and ignore me if you're just joking around. Alcohol use, drug use, all those things are very case by case with the individual.

I think alcohol is an incredibly destructive drug and can't believe the duplicity of some moral right conservative types that support the war on drugs with a beer in their hand. But if alcohol isn't harmful to an individual I say more power to them enjoying it.

Also I couldn't give a flying gently caress about this Punk guy's straight edge thing unless I somehow became a fan of him.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

cams posted:

everybody should watch this whole shoot its great i've watched it like 30 times over the past decade

Been too long for me. Used to watch it to cheer myself up.

Envision
Dec 17, 2006
About time. Now the E can actually focus on wrestling on that lovely gimmick they've been pushing for years. I called it the first night he was on, trash. It is good that now the E can try to rebuild their shows without that hack coming on and just killing the momentum of everything he's in. The mistake of having him carry a belt in any way other than as a valet for a real wrestler was a blow against the usually stellar product that the E usually puts out. Finally, we as wrestling fans can come together and heal. Hallelujah.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

cams posted:

When the signing was announced I immediately thought of Punk trying to pick a fight between Chuck and Joe.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

That's the look of a man who just realized what he's done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

MassRafTer posted:

When the signing was announced I immediately thought of Punk trying to pick a fight between Chuck and Joe.
YO ICEMAN

*does retarded hand thing*

• Locked thread