Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Mr. Pumroy posted:

a chocobo look at you and says Please Wark Out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

can't wait for imp zone to turn 10 years old so someone can make a new version of the spergs and virgs post.....

That post is an Imp zone meme.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Every day we post "Imp Zone sucks now" but the truth is that it's better than it's ever been and we're just terrified that maybe the world has left us behind.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Every day we post "Imp Zone sucks now" but the truth is that it's better than it's ever been and we're just terrified that maybe the world has left us behind.

it's absolutely better than when ralp actively modded here

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

it's absolutely better than when ralp actively modded here
That wasn't Imp Zone, it was DDRD.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
imp zone owns

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Axel Serenity posted:

imp zone owns
Agreed, that's what makes the meme so hosed up.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Remember when Cyra was a mod.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pewdiepie posted:

Seriously?

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I'm 90% sure.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pewdiepie posted:

I'm 90% sure.
I didn't pay attention to the pre ZDR/ZFP IKs, and now I am glad of it.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
I didn't actually do anything when I was an IK

Dec 26, 2012

yeah, though he and the other guy who was his co-ik didnt do a thing during their tenure

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
meme: *points to dick* choke on it, homo

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:
All mentions of games must also include what Humour they're most associated with, any thread about the game must rank the strength of the game's Humours in order, from greatest to least.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pewdiepie posted:

and yet ive been banend or probated 67 times and perma'ed twice.... this hosed up forum

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

01011001 posted:

yeah, though he and the other guy who was his co-ik didnt do a thing during their tenure

Endorph was the other one and they probated me twice for being unfunny which I think was a good thing because the probations were funny, although DDRD had so few posters in it anyway that having every other poster be probated at any given time of day wasn't a really great way to get the forum started.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

You Look Like Shulk

Some good memes so far boys. Maybe 2015 should be the year of the Loco Gamer. Make imp zone known as the corner of unpredictable bad boys.... With a heart of gold.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Average Bear posted:

Some good memes so far boys. Maybe 2015 should be the year of the Loco Gamer. Make imp zone known as the corner of unpredictable bad boys.... With a heart of gold.
We will all have names like Kefka_Vaas_420

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

Any time you can hit Randomize in a game, you must, and then post about it

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The Aero the Acro-Bat meme.

Dec 26, 2012

Heavy Lobster posted:

Endorph was the other one and they probated me twice for being unfunny which I think was a good thing because the probations were funny, although DDRD had so few posters in it anyway that having every other poster be probated at any given time of day wasn't a really great way to get the forum started.

there was a different one who doesnt post here anymore who also did nothing iirc, endorph was after

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
a meme where we all post about otomedius excellent

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

THE PENETRATOR posted:

a meme where we all post about otomedius excellent

i hope whatever guy at amazon who packed together my special edition copies of otomedius excellent and deathsmiles got a good laugh at it

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

elf help book posted:

i hope whatever guy at amazon who packed together my special edition copies of otomedius excellent and deathsmiles got a good laugh at it

Were yours crushed as well?

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

We will all have names like Kefka_Vaas_420

KefkaFloyd

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Bravo.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

How about the meme where I spend a majority of my free time playing games, haveing fun, levelling my characters and becoming powerful in the game and in my real life

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ludonarrative Dissonance

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Ludonarrative Dissonance
Castlevania is getting weird.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"Castlevania is getting weird" is also a hot new Imp Zone meme.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

"Castlevania is getting weird" is also a hot new Imp Zone meme.

We did it.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Instead of talking about Madden, everyone's talking about Ken Griffey Jr. Presents Major League Baseball.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Raep!!!1

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The single Ken Griffey Jr. Presents Major League Baseball faq on GameFAQS is mostly copy-pasted baseball history facts.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

FactsAreUseless posted:

Instead of talking about Madden, everyone's talking about Ken Griffey Jr. Presents Major League Baseball.

I had that game growing up and it ruled. My brother was obsessed with it. Now he's become a normie.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Silver Striker posted:

I had that game growing up and it ruled. My brother was obsessed with it. Now he's become a normie.
Buy a copy and play it with your brother to reawaken the spirit of gaming within him.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

The single Ken Griffey Jr. Presents Major League Baseball faq on GameFAQS is mostly copy-pasted baseball history facts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Castlevania is getting weird.

• Locked thread