Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I am Communist
Apr 19, 2002

I can show you what endless looks like
I can show you a single infinite thing
I can let you taste the sweet and sour of forever
Unending. Eternal. Inevitable
Taste my darkness
Climb into my abyss
Fall into me. Into my eyes
Look at them. Depths unfathomable
Pain immeasurable
A cruel promise fulfilled

MustelaFuro posted:

Does anyone remember or know where to find that story about a guy who went to a restaurant and had simultaneous explosive diarrhea and vomiting in the bathroom stall. He then asked for a mop and cleaned it himself and got a standing ovation from the restaurant staff. I'm trying to find that story.

Oh I was going to ask if this was the goon story where they pass a tapeworm in public restroom and it was miles long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MustelaFuro
May 6, 2007

Evolution: Reproduction of the fit enough.

I am Communist posted:

Oh I was going to ask if this was the goon story where they pass a tapeworm in public restroom and it was miles long.

Definitely a different story than the one involving a tapeworm. I'm not familiar with that one but drat am I curious now.

MrGreenShirt
Mar 14, 2005

Hell of a book. It's about bunnies!

Not from Something Awful, but is this the tapeworm story?

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

MustelaFuro posted:

Does anyone remember or know where to find that story about a guy who went to a restaurant and had simultaneous explosive diarrhea and vomiting in the bathroom stall. He then asked for a mop and cleaned it himself and got a standing ovation from the restaurant staff. I'm trying to find that story.

Ryan's Steakhouse

http://www.ihos.com/steakhouse.html

Duct Tape
Sep 30, 2004

Huh?
Anyone remember a video that was either a TED Talk, or a presentation with a similar format, where the guy talked about a future-history of the internet?

As in, it was written as if he was in the year 2050 or something, and he was talking about how the internet changed over the past 40 years. He brought up stuff like having compilers built into browsers which allow developers to write code in any language they wanted on the web.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

I'm looking for a youtube video. A large woman talks about how much she hates living with her mom and explains about how she won't get a job and doesn't think she should have to have a job. Then she cries when her mom yells at her and I want to say she's naked through the whole thing.

She also has the most hilarious video where she beat boxes very ponderously, which is the one I really want to see again but I think the other video is more well-known.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

titties posted:

I'm looking for a youtube video. A large woman talks about how much she hates living with her mom and explains about how she won't get a job and doesn't think she should have to have a job. Then she cries when her mom yells at her and I want to say she's naked through the whole thing.

She also has the most hilarious video where she beat boxes very ponderously, which is the one I really want to see again but I think the other video is more well-known.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLVQCYAsSu0

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Thanks, that helped me find what I was looking for.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
anybody still got brokeback_large.mov as from http://pages.emerson.edu/students/j/jonathan_ade/Chocolate%20Cake%20City/Videos.html

it seems to have fallen off the internet

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!
There's a video somewhere of a guy who doesn't know how to paint, but he documents every piece he paints for like two years and by the end of it he's creating some really impressive stuff. It's basically a fast slideshow with music. Searching for this just leads me to youtube painting lessons. Anyone have a lead on this?

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

DavidAlltheTime posted:

There's a video somewhere of a guy who doesn't know how to paint, but he documents every piece he paints for like two years and by the end of it he's creating some really impressive stuff. It's basically a fast slideshow with music. Searching for this just leads me to youtube painting lessons. Anyone have a lead on this?

I think this is the forums post people refer to when they ask for something like this, but I've never seen a video of it.

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php/870-Journey-of-an-Absolute-Rookie-Paintings-and-Sketches

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

There was his one video that was just the trumpet part from a Bowser fight in Mario Galaxy I thought was super impressive because the guy on the trumpet was going crazy fast.

I wanted to find it but got this instead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0h8HnZjOm4

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!

Tears In A Vial posted:

I think this is the forums post people refer to when they ask for something like this, but I've never seen a video of it.

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php/870-Journey-of-an-Absolute-Rookie-Paintings-and-Sketches

Hey! Thanks to you, I found this: http://vimeo.com/29510470, which is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

I don't think this is necessarily "old," but I remember seeing a screenshot of vandalized wikipedia page for a species of seal. All it said was variations of "This is a useless idiot fat dog piece of poo poo" and somesuch. I want to read it again.

Guigui
Jan 19, 2010
Winner of January '10 Lux Aeterna "Best 2010 Poster" Award
There was this really old video, I am guessing it was featured on Myboot.com or perhaps very early stileproject. It was a video being filmed by a father, trying to get his child in a high chair to say the work "Dump Truck". The father laughs, tells his kid to "Say Dumptuck" and the kid contorts in a rather bizzare fashion and blurts out "Buttf**k". The video ends with his mother saying "Can you say FireTruck?"

If I can find it, I'd like to show it to some of my friends in speech pathology.

Dr. Bones
Nov 4, 2005

Private First Class in Blankman's Boot Camp of Goonery

Guigui posted:

There was this really old video, I am guessing it was featured on Myboot.com or perhaps very early stileproject. It was a video being filmed by a father, trying to get his child in a high chair to say the work "Dump Truck". The father laughs, tells his kid to "Say Dumptuck" and the kid contorts in a rather bizzare fashion and blurts out "Buttf**k". The video ends with his mother saying "Can you say FireTruck?"

If I can find it, I'd like to show it to some of my friends in speech pathology.

poo poo, I think I found it: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4841s_ups-bimbo-scurrile_fun [buttfuck]

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Does anyone have all of the original Mr. Water pictures?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

oh god ive got to see them somehow.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

let's try some word association. please I need the pictures.

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
Looking for a SA thread that was about terrible album covers

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

I once saw a video (maybe on YouTube but I'm not sure) of a chair. It was just a normal wooden chair sitting in a hallway, but the video had rad music and lightning bolts and lens flares and a bunch of other awesome poo poo.

It was obviously a test video someone made after messing around in After Effects or some other such editing software, but I remember finding it pretty funny because it was so absurd.

Has anyone ever seen it?

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib

Mak0rz posted:

I once saw a video (maybe on YouTube but I'm not sure) of a chair. It was just a normal wooden chair sitting in a hallway, but the video had rad music and lightning bolts and lens flares and a bunch of other awesome poo poo.

It was obviously a test video someone made after messing around in After Effects or some other such editing software, but I remember finding it pretty funny because it was so absurd.

Has anyone ever seen it?

There were a bunch of crazy chair videos that came out after that Republican National Convention where Clint Eastwood yelled at a chair. Could it have been one of those?

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

contrapants posted:

There were a bunch of crazy chair videos that came out after that Republican National Convention where Clint Eastwood yelled at a chair. Could it have been one of those?

Nope! Pretty sure it predates the Eastwood event, but I could be mistaken on that. The chair was in a normal house hallway and not on a stage.

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun
A few years ago there was an awesome thread about unsecured webcams. I remember being hooked, and goons found a guy called Franz or something German who drew pictures for goons and other awesome things. There was also some weird futuristic house that not only had webcams, but also allowed you to switch the lights on and off remotely, or write messages on the LED scrolling board.

If anyway can dig up the thread, or links to Franz or the futuristic house that'd be cool. It might be fun to have a new version of that thread actually.

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2717710

most of the links/images seem to be dead

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

Thank you. It's a shame that most of the links are dead, although I kinda expected that.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

whats that thread that was a CYOA thread that was this text-on-a-screen thing kind of like Alter Ego where we were choosing how to make some baby live his life, and he keeps growing up and becomes a gay guy that sees 9/11? It was called something like Moments a Game of Life

Sneaky Fast
Apr 24, 2013

I think it was called moments: a game of consequence. It should be in the goldmine

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice
Here's the thread.

No Gravitas
Jun 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I love riddles, but this one seems to be lost to time.

http://it.slashdot.org/story/07/01/13/181222/decryption-keys-for-hd-dvd-found-confirmed

I'm wondering: What was this riddle? The original pastebin paste is gone.

I'm not after the keys themselves, ten thousand ways to get those if I wanted to.

I just want to know the riddle.

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

welcome shashdot

pre:
2/Reavers are bad mmmmkay...Google 4TW!

Mark Twain Intermediate School
Restaurant & Lounge
Cent
Celtic Designs Dover Pictorial
Science Online Special Feature
Link Building Strategies
Starlifter
Solar periodicity
Dawson's Creek Music Guide Decisions
Duncan's F
ways to market your small or solo business
WBFF
Olivia Quinn Food Stamp Leaver
Dalmations
CITI FM
Skippyslist
apparently in 2007 pastebin.com was a 'collaborative debugging tool'

Bruce Boxliker
Mar 24, 2010
About a year ago someone sent Lowtax a letter detailing the dystopian future where all politicians are killed by drones, no one leaves their house ever and bitcoin is king. Anyone have it?

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?
I'm looking for some World War II propaganda style poster that has a vague message of "Don't" It says something like "Whenever you think of doing it, Don't!" and at the bottom it says "If there is any confusion reread this poster"

Anyone have any idea what I am talking about?

big time bisexual
Oct 16, 2002

Cool Party

Talorat posted:

I'm looking for some World War II propaganda style poster that has a vague message of "Don't" It says something like "Whenever you think of doing it, Don't!" and at the bottom it says "If there is any confusion reread this poster"

Anyone have any idea what I am talking about?

are you thinking about this from the scarfolk blog?

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?
Finally! Thank you!

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
What's the video of the mutant humanoid in a wheelchair sitting in a dark room and some guy opens a door and leans in asking it some questions in some cunty english accent and then there's dancing and lasers n poo poo?

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

I remember a music video early 2000's, electronic music. It was set in Japan, at night, and was lit green. It was a few cops patrolling in their cars through the streets, and it had lots of slow shots of buildings and street lights. I think a cop also directed traffic wearing white gloves. One cop went into a 7-11 to buy a donut and coffee, and when the breakdown happened he started popping and locking and doing robot-like dancing.

I don't think there were any lyrics, or if there were, they were only to add atmosphere.

Thanks in advance.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

I'm looking for a picture drawn in ink or pencil of two creatures descending a stairway into a dungeon. One of them says "It is not part of our plan to go any lower." and the other says "We do not have a plan."

Kind of a weird request but it had a unique sort of art style and I'd like to see it again.

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Reign Of Pain posted:

What's the video of the mutant humanoid in a wheelchair sitting in a dark room and some guy opens a door and leans in asking it some questions in some cunty english accent and then there's dancing and lasers n poo poo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW-ZPTW4_IU
?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

EDIT: Hahaha, wow, I already requested this a little over 2 years ago, sorry for the repost, I've edited it out. My original post, here, since I'm still on the lookout for this, and maybe someone has it now (maybe?):

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Can't believe I never asked SA for this before, so I'm asking now. In the early 2000s, there was an 'internet band' by the name of Eagleslayer (or Eagleslayer 2000). They basically made a bunch of joke songs, some so bad they were good, along the lines of ThreeBrain. They had one track, 'Handsome Dr Stabby Eyes' that I loved, and cannot find whatsoever. At this point, because I actually do remember everything about it, I'm more-or-less just seeing if anyone else downloaded and saved this song. I've googled and googled, and found nothing.

They had another song, The Boy with Robotic Arms that was pretty good, too, but you can find that on old Myspace pages. Same with a rap song about pilgrims, and something about a pony, I don't know.

If anyone out there has a copy of Handsome Dr Stabby Eyes, I would be forever in your debt if you were to send me a copy.

EDIT: http://www.myspace.com/eagleslayer/music/songs/the-boy-with-robotic-arms-26891449 Some of their stuff, but not Stabby Eyes

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Mar 18, 2015

• Locked thread