Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Dragon Age Inquisition would probably have made an ok steam sale game, feel sorry for anyone who payed full price.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

finally learning what its like to wait for a group for an instance, MMOs are weird

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Liver Disaster posted:

finally learning what its like to wait for a group for an instance, MMOs are bad

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
tbh i still get mmo cravings but they have never been worth the money and i sure as gently caress don't know enough people who play mmos to justify one

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

the un turned me down, the bastards. how am i going to steal from the world bank if i'm not a un member?

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

TF2 HAT MINING RIG posted:

Dragon Age Inquisition would probably have made an ok steam sale game, feel sorry for anyone who payed full price.

same but any game bought at full price

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]
playing some more bravely default (lol, i know). that tailor Yuri dude, or whatever, is p creepy and anime, trying to dress up the main chick in sexy (barely any) clothing so she can win a beauty pageant or something

japan

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Granbar posted:

playing some more bravely default (lol, i know). that tailor Yuri dude, or whatever, is p creepy and anime, trying to dress up the main chick in sexy (barely any) clothing so she can win a beauty pageant or something

japan

they aged up the characters to 18 in english and iirc toned down how revealing some of the outfits were

thanks nintendo

thintendo

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

Improbable Lobster posted:

they aged up the characters to 18 in english and iirc toned down how revealing some of the outfits were

thanks nintendo

thintendo

didn't nerds get pissed that nintendo 'censored' some fire emblem art you could unlock

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Miley Virus posted:

didn't nerds get pissed that nintendo 'censored' some fire emblem art you could unlock

probably

one of the podcasts i like featured a good 10 minutes of the one of them complaining about nintendo/square "censoring" bravely default, poo poo was so dumb

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

http://au.ign.com/articles/2013/05/02/fire-emblem-dlc-censored-in-north-america

lmao that nerds got mad at that

lmao that nintendo decided to edit that

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Miley Virus posted:

they covered tharjas bikini clad butt, idk if it had anything to do with the child characters at all (manaketes)

also so far ffxiv plays 90% just like a normal jrpg but sometimes i wait half an hour for a group to show up and we blow through dungeons in a v flashy and explosive way its p nice and people are nice to eachother

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Miley Virus posted:

http://au.ign.com/articles/2013/05/02/fire-emblem-dlc-censored-in-north-america

lmao that nerds got mad at that

lmao that nintendo decided to edit that

it's barely different

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

mmos are poo poo

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
As for me when I picked up with game and saw the cover art I took special note of Tharja (I didn't know her name yet) because I thought she looked badass and being aware of the marriage function decided I would marry her and when I discovered that she is obsessed with the avatar that gave me the feeling that I had made the right choice so when I saw the leaked Japanese screenshot of Tharja I got really excited but they Nintendo of america had to go and ruin it!

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

at the date posted:

As for me when I picked up with game and saw the cover art I took special note of Tharja (I didn't know her name yet) because I thought she looked badass and being aware of the marriage function decided I would marry her and when I discovered that she is obsessed with the avatar that gave me the feeling that I had made the right choice so when I saw the leaked Japanese screenshot of Tharja I got really excited but they Nintendo of america had to go and ruin it!

wtf does this mean

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

i need to see bikini butt on my lovely 3ds screen or it isnt real

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

duckfarts posted:

wtf does this mean

Liver Disaster posted:

they covered tharjas bikini clad butt, idk if it had anything to do with the child characters at all (manaketes)

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

nintendo keeping binding of isaac off 3ds/wiiu because of "religious themes" is the dumbest loving thing though. hail satan

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Liver Disaster posted:

i need to see bikini butt on my lovely 3ds screen or it isnt real

also i'm in love with a character that's a creepy stalker

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

lol if u dont

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

to learn to love, you must first love thyself

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
bideo

james

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here

Katana Gomai posted:

nintendo keeping binding of isaac off 3ds/wiiu because of "religious themes" is the dumbest loving thing though. hail satan

I would actually like to see a very passive aggressive Nintendo-safe version of BoI where all the religious themes are replaced with tongue in cheek references to the source material.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

You feel sorry for people that paid a mere 60 dollars to be entertained for upwards of 60 hours? You're a loving idiot.

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

i wanna hang in olly moss's apartment

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

they're selling xbones w/ asscreed or sunset overdrive for 299€ where i live

remember when the xbone was 100€ more expensive than the ps4 lol

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Katana Gomai posted:

only 2 more years until they can wash their hands of the xbone and release a less-lovely console

although they'll still gently caress it up

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
now xbone is something you can pity people for imho

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

silent hill 3 rules does anyone remember that goon that posted about how he fell in love with the VA for heather in Games back when the game was new. lol

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
all the silent hill games featuring the dumb cult demon summoning metaplot are bad (so all of them except 2)

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
yeah that's always been the least interesting thing about the silent hills

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Katana Gomai posted:

Don't talk about xbone in my thread, dipshit.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

lol if yr money is more valuable than yr time

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Yodzilla posted:

yeah that's always been the least interesting thing about the silence hill

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

bump_fn posted:

silent hill 3 rules

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Don't talk about xbone in my thread, dipshit.

good morning knuc

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
just beat mgs3 again.

what a good ending.

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
finished wolverstein today. pretty good but the end isn't great.

now to choose between

finishing bayonetter 2
finishing super mario 3d world
monster hunter 3 ultimate wii u. not sure i see the appeal of this game really, but i'll give it another shot.
finish my earthbound run
trails in the sky
shadowrun dragorfall

• Locked thread