Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.

I wonder if the author is self-conscious how psychopathic that sounds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

WaltherFeng posted:

I wonder if the author is self-conscious

No

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Bargearse posted:

It's not that uncommon in Australia, though it tends to be mostly used by the sort of self-righteous "mommy blogger" type parents who would make up a stdh.txt story about a parking lot dickhead.

Ah, I have learned something new. I knew it meant a baby, but the usage made me keep thinking about Bub the Cat.

Butt Detective
Mar 24, 2013

Only the dead can know peace from these hats.
I love how they just smeared poo poo all over some dude's car in public and apparently everyone else in the car park just went about their business as usual.

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance

Butt Detective posted:

I love how they just smeared poo poo all over some dude's car in public and apparently everyone else in the car park just went about their business as usual.

If someone is smearing poo poo on stuff I'm not gonna get involved

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice

Thatim posted:

I dont know why, but the usage of 'bub' makes me kinda mad.

Better than "kidlet" at least (usually accompanied by a "hublet," which is even dumber than "hubby").

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

prom candy posted:

MyFaceBeHi
Apr 9, 2008

I was popular, once.

prom candy posted:

Well what are you doing on these forums, then?

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice

MyFaceBeHi posted:

Look, he's lurking in the poo poo that didn't happen thread for a reason.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Was it here or on another forum where someone was talking about some mommy blogger revelling in no-shame, full-martyr mode who excitedly reported that as a parent, you get so used to the disgusting poo poo that goes along with having a child, and casually shared a time they had changed their kid's diaper and noticed they got some poo on their hand so they licked it off? Insisting of course that this is a totally normal thing that any parent would understand and do

A Classy Ghost
Jul 21, 2003

this wine has a fantastic booquet

sweeperbravo posted:

Was it here or on another forum where someone was talking about some mommy blogger revelling in no-shame, full-martyr mode who excitedly reported that as a parent, you get so used to the disgusting poo poo that goes along with having a child, and casually shared a time they had changed their kid's diaper and noticed they got some poo on their hand so they licked it off? Insisting of course that this is a totally normal thing that any parent would understand and do

I've definitely seen it posted here a few times. I think the "logic" behind it is that she just loves her kids THE MOST, and anything that comes out of them is also a part of them, which means she also loves it, and anyone who would not do this just does not love their child as much as she loves hers.

So if you wouldn't gargle your baby's goop you're a horrible unloving parent.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I mean I get not being disgusted by it, but what exactly is the set of circumstances where even hypothetically "lick it off" ranks above "wash your hands" or "find a tissue"?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

My Lovely Horse posted:

I mean I get not being disgusted by it, but what exactly is the set of circumstances where even hypothetically "lick it off" ranks above "wash your hands" or "find a tissue"?

You are too nasty to have a tissue or other thing to clean with nearby, but not nasty enough to walk across the house with lovely hands?

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

I have 2 kids, and there was never a situation at any point in time where I even considered licking poop from my hands. I cannot conceive of the mindset that would allow someone to do that and think it's ok.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Please don't kinkshame

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Funzo posted:

I have 2 kids, and there was never a situation at any point in time where I even considered licking poop from my hands. I cannot conceive of the mindset that would allow someone to do that and think it's ok.

And also brag about it on the internet to show how tough and amazing you are.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Speaking as someone who cared for two babies, baby wipes were bought by the case and every room in the house had a package ready to go. Not having wipes within arms' reach would be unthinkable, babies make more bodily fluids and messes than the uninitiated would think possible

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

oldpainless posted:

Please don't kinkshame
That brings up the question: if it is a kink, is it pedophilia?

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.
I just simply can't fathom how he managed to articulately write something using the lovely diaper. Unless he used his finger and then licked it off.

\/\/ Okay now see, that makes a bit more sense.

kinmik has a new favorite as of 00:07 on Jan 3, 2015

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

kinmik posted:

I just simply can't fathom how he managed to articulately write something using the lovely diaper. Unless he used his finger and then licked it off.

I read it the way you did at first, too, but he apprently had a piece of paper and pen on him and wrote on that and then smeared the diaper everywhere.

epopt
Feb 12, 2008

Did a quick search and found it :cry: although I like how one of the comments below the picture was "I don't love my child that much".

I can only hope that is stdh.

Bruce Snare
Feb 7, 2013
One of my co-worker always explains lame stuff he did to get back at people. He's trying to sound cool but it's all obviously stdh.txt, and even if it were true, it would be stupid.

He shot people with an airsoft gun from his room to protect his car, he slashed tyres to avenge his girlfriend who got yelled at by her boss or whatever, he smashed the window of his neighbor's car in some sort of bullshit ninja expedition because neighbor had broken his bike...

Bruce Snare has a new favorite as of 01:13 on Jan 3, 2015

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

epopt posted:

Did a quick search and found it :cry: although I like how one of the comments below the picture was "I don't love my child that much".

I can only hope that is stdh.

This entire article makes me incredibly sad. Beside the poo-eating, she also talks about counting down the seconds until her partner gets home so that someone else will be able to help with the baby. :(

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/mo...-Cambridge.html

(Also, the painful Kate Middleton tie in)

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

I can't believe people actually think this is real.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
To be fair, the only thing that makes it hard to believe is "transwoman" over and over again

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
No way. It's so ridiculously over the top, but that's the kind of thing people use to lash out at "SJWs" to paint them as the real bigots and make gamergate/mras/whatever look better. There are bad activists for sure, but that's straight up cartoonish.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

MyFaceBeHi posted:

Admire the poop. Discuss the poop. Do not touch the poop.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

ToxicSlurpee posted:

And for fucks sake don't lick it off your hand.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Dienes posted:

And for fucks sake don't lick it off your hand.

I see a new motto for the forums.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

You forgot the description!

poo poo that didn't happen posted:

I brought her home but didn't sleep with her because she got pretty hammered at the party and I'm not a complete tool.
She's sleeping in the other room with a blanket and a heater.

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib
Did the thread ever reach a consensus on greentext stories? Whatever I found these kind of amusing so hopefully it's excusable one way or the other. I just read the whole thread and want to give back ok :saddowns:

This one I think is more on the 'joke' side - but still STDH right? There are more than enough people out there that eat poo poo like this up and take it as gospel...

Pidmon
Mar 18, 2009

NO ONE risks painful injury on your GREEN SLIME GHOST POGO RIDE.

No one but YOU.
Theif steals dead dog thinking it's electronics is a joke that's older than consumer electronics itself, that one just has a 'gently caress u dad' wrapper.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Very very hot ones.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Sinking Ship posted:

Did the thread ever reach a consensus on greentext stories? Whatever I found these kind of amusing so hopefully it's excusable one way or the other. I just read the whole thread and want to give back ok :saddowns:

This one I think is more on the 'joke' side - but still STDH right? There are more than enough people out there that eat poo poo like this up and take it as gospel...

nobody thinks green text stories are even meant to be real except the goons who keep posting them

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

corn in the bible posted:

nobody thinks green text stories are even meant to be real except the goons who keep posting them

Yeah I dunno about the rest of you guys but I just scroll right past green-text posts.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

:agreed: They can however be funny sometimes.

He even used the wrong meme, that would totally call for the half blue-half red one :rolleyes:

I still love that these people are so bad at making poo poo up, they always end up in Poe's Law territory.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

That may have been true at one point, but 4chan is full of idiots and there are a lot of them who think that's just how you "have" to tell stories there. I mean, most of them are probably STDH, but like the rest of the STDH posted here, a small subset of gullible people do believe they are true. I think the only objectionable thing in the context of this thread is where they came from.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

"Of course it's a good thing she showed me naked pictures of herself, I would've thought she was loving ugly otherwise. But naked she was hot."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Fathis Munk posted:

:agreed: They can however be funny sometimes.

He even used the wrong meme, that would totally call for the half blue-half red one :rolleyes:

I still love that these people are so bad at making poo poo up, they always end up in Poe's Law territory.

At least he wasn't so spastic as to use the confession bear

• Locked thread