Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
Flip flop tattoo, you say?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

CeramicPig posted:

Holy poo poo it is a pair of flip flops. Why are there flip flops...

Hahaha, I honestly thought it was a pokemon or something.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

TheSmilingJackal posted:

I didn't know you could get tattoos at Hot Topic. :rimshot:

You joke but for about 3 months in the mall here in the mid-2000s there was a gross-looking combination Hot Topic-style store and tattoo shop a few stalls down from an actual Hot Topic. :barf:

For content, I offer the "Vaporeon mermaid cat." It was free because it was the artist's design and she really wanted to do it according to the person who got it.

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006
Same story, different version.

Wow, you could do MUCH worse than that for a free tattoo

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

Luigi Thirty posted:

For content, I offer the "Vaporeon mermaid cat." It was free because it was the artist's design and she really wanted to do it according to the person who got it.

This is adorable

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?
Reminded me of Goatse.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

lamb posted:

This is adorable

Vaporeon doesn't have scales. It's poo poo.

cool kids inc.
May 27, 2005

I swallowed a bug

1-800-DOG-LAW posted:

Reminded me of Goatse.

It does. That's about as Goatman as one can get without having a ring on it. Yikes.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

I don't know how you get scratcher quality at an actual shop (I didn't check it out to see if it was or just what some jackass at home calls himself)

moerketid
Jul 3, 2012

CeramicPig posted:

I don't know how you get scratcher quality at an actual shop (I didn't check it out to see if it was or just what some jackass at home calls himself)

It's even better actually. Guy apparently steals from other tattoo artists to post their coverup images on his website:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avlQXbwrFnI

It is an actual shop with an actual website (unless there is another Chris at Ink 180). They claim to be a CHRISTIAN TATTOO FACILITY. Apparently did not learn "Thou Shalt Not Steal".

Edit: apparently there are even lovely documentaries about this guy "the tattoo artist for Christ". Sheesh.

moerketid has a new favorite as of 15:59 on Dec 30, 2014

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Discount Dracula posted:

West and East are reversed. Right side up/upside down won't matter.

It does matter, though. Face south and look up. North is up, south is down, east is left and west is right. Clearly it's an astronomer's compass.

dpack_1
Mar 23, 2009

Let another's wounds be your warning
disregard this post

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

dpack_1 posted:

disregard this post

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

moerketid posted:

It's even better actually. Guy apparently steals from other tattoo artists to post their coverup images on his website:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avlQXbwrFnI

It is an actual shop with an actual website (unless there is another Chris at Ink 180). They claim to be a CHRISTIAN TATTOO FACILITY. Apparently did not learn "Thou Shalt Not Steal".

Edit: apparently there are even lovely documentaries about this guy "the tattoo artist for Christ". Sheesh.

Lol. I like how Chris also decided that a barcode tattoo was put on that woman because she was a sex slave, not because she thought it was a funny idea at one time before getting it covered up at whatever shop he stole the before and after images from.

Edit: Uh-oh! Chris better get in touch with his FBI friends. This gentleman has also been sold into slavery.

(It's not a bad tattoo. There are just a lot of barcode tattoos and I sincerely doubt people who have been sold into slavery get barcodes tattooed on them. Especially since several of my friends when I was in highschool thought a barcode tattooed on the neck would be a kickass tattoo.)

Edit: Huh. I may be wrong on the barcode for sex slavery thing, but it's still not the one he showed. http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/03/24/barcode-pimps_n_1377451.html
That's the closest to a reliable source that I could find on the barcode wrist tattoo.

Bored has a new favorite as of 00:39 on Dec 31, 2014

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Hey, I have a really lovely barcode tattoo too! It'll be getting covered in three months though.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Sorry about your human trafficking.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

IUG posted:

Sorry about your human trafficking.

At least it's not bad as when I had my 13th birthday party and found out a decade later that the "13" on the cake and decorations meant I was actually a Gang Disciple

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Sorry about your cool life and sweet street cred.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

crazkylo
Dec 20, 2008

Set the world aflame!
It kinda looks like it's holding a golf club

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

For a Juggalo that tattoo seems par for the course.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
A buddy saw this in a commercial during Jerry Springer and sent this to me

http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20140131/uptown/tattoo-factory-owner-opening-drink-ink-bar-next-door-his-shop

Yes this seems like a good idea. Well let's look at the tattoo---

Yeah....

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Marilyn Brando?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Looks like Marilyn had a rough night with the Kennedy boys.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Marilyn Monroe is... The Toxic Avenger

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!
Gentleman Prefer Downs.

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
This is a "Peter Pan Tattoo" according to the facebook description:

This one is really goofy

A tribute to Sikh Guy Fawkes

BhindiBhaji Boogie has a new favorite as of 23:10 on Jan 1, 2015

Leelee
Jul 31, 2012

Syntax Error

BhindiBhaji Boogie posted:

Peter, Wendy, John and...a duck?

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

BhindiBhaji Boogie posted:

Lol, she can grown more of a beard than all of the Lost Boys combined.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Kugyou no Tenshi posted:

I certainly hope I'm not the only one whose response to the second one there was to sing "The only card I need is the rear end OF SPADES! THE rear end OF SPADES!"

I was thinking ace in the hole

Somehow this is the worst tattoo a Jew could get.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

Say Nothing posted:

Marilyn Brando?

Someone made her a doughnut she couldn't refuse.

Waterslide Industry Lobbyist
Jun 18, 2003

ANYONE WANT SOME BARBECUE?

Lipstick Apathy

JoelJoel posted:

Lol, good thing all women have to conform to your grooming standards.

This is from a local guy who was recommended by the derby girls and who keeps posting pretty marginal tattoos.

I think this one was done in pen for a kid

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

JoelJoel posted:

If that's even a woman. Surprised you can tell a person's sex by the close up of their ears, that's a hell of a talent.

TheSmilingJackal
Apr 30, 2007

Don't worry, it's a very heavy feather.

Araenna posted:

If that's even a woman. Surprised you can tell a person's sex by the close up of their ears, that's a hell of a talent.

Well... shape of jaw, neck line, style of ear piercing, subject of tattoo...

I donno, when I saw the pic and never questioned that it was a woman. :shrug:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I simply stated a fact. Our sjw friend is the one who made a judgement call. Clearly that poster hates women.

Also, stop making jokes, everyone. Someone's feeling might get hurt.

Goosed it.
Nov 3, 2011
Hey all,

So my partner and I want to get matching script tattoos. We know it's terribly cliché but that kind of makes it better for us.

Although the tattoo might be cheesy we don't want the execution to be. Do any of you have links to fonts that might last for better or for worse?

POLICE CAR AUCTION
Dec 1, 2003

I'm not a princess

McPhearson
Aug 4, 2007

Hot Damn!

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Goosed it. posted:

Hey all,

So my partner and I want to get matching script tattoos. We know it's terribly cliché but that kind of makes it better for us.

Although the tattoo might be cheesy we don't want the execution to be. Do any of you have links to fonts that might last for better or for worse?

Wingdings or go home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goosed it.
Nov 3, 2011
I don't even know what this one is.

Poor Rowan.

I'm conflicted on this one.

• Locked thread