Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TITY BOI
Apr 4, 2008

A REAL HUMAN BEING
AND A REAL TITY BOI

Ribsauce posted:

Serious question, is there a black player in the league where the crowd says their name after a play (KUHNNNNN, HEATHHHHH, LUKEEEEE etc)

I was trying to think of one earlier...I'm pretty sure I know the answer but I might be wrong

Daniel "boom" Herron gets people saying BOOOOOOOOM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
what the gently caress is the slap and how could it not be as stupid as it seems?

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

he actually toxxed us to a bengals 5 seed home game in the AFCCG and a 3 game sweep of the ravens

This is my nightmare. This would occur and I wouldn't be able to say anything bad about it.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

achillesforever6 posted:

Shame how no one will remember him since he's always been a good TE

No one will ever forget him because Yinzers will constantly go on about how he's better than Gonzales because X.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Do people not yell Vick Vick Vick? I do.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

Kawalimus posted:

This is my nightmare. This would occur and I wouldn't be able to say anything bad about it.

Oh man I'd go to church if I thought it would help make this happen hah

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

When God invented Lycra, he was thinking about Divas matches.
"The Slap" is the most unintentionally hilarious TV show name.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

TITY BOI posted:

Daniel "boom" Herron gets people saying BOOOOOOOOM

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuudy

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Ribsauce posted:

Serious question, is there a black player in the league where the crowd says their name after a play (KUHNNNNN, HEATHHHHH, LUKEEEEE etc)

I was trying to think of one earlier...I'm pretty sure I know the answer but I might be wrong

Lynch gets a beast yell
Vonta Leach got them when he was a Raven
Isaac Bruce

pretty much anyone with an oooo or eeee sound

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

I just looked it up. He's actually 31.

Imagine playing guess the age with this picture

Also I don't get that QUITPLAN ad cause I've never smoked, does the stress from getting told to quit make people smoke? I guess.

You've rapidly moved up in my posting power rankings which I tabulate every week.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
-edit-

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Sour Diesel posted:

the more i think about it i think you toxx'd us to a lombardi

His plan all along. Get everyone else fighting, make us come together and unite for the best Super Bowl parade ever

Eifert Posting posted:

Suggs likes to joke around with the crowd. What a great sense of humor. I wonder if he likes bleach jokes.

Bleach is the worst anime, gently caress Suggs even more now >:[

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Prozach posted:

"The Slap" is the most unintentionally hilarious TV show name.

"Hey, how was the slap last night?"

"Uh, how did you know about that? Did you call the cops? Are you blackmailing me?"

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Come to think of it,

HOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUSHHHHHHH

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.

Ribsauce posted:

First time I remember it was Bruce Smith, but I'm sure it's older.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Imagine playing guess the age with this picture

Also I don't get that QUITPLAN ad cause I've never smoked, does the stress from getting told to quit make people smoke? I guess.

You've rapidly moved up in my posting power rankings which I tabulate every week.

Not gonna lie, that mustache is glorious. That's on a Nick Offerman level.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
Well I've been pretty owned on the crowd chanting the name thing.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

What the hell? They took year old footage from RAW of Lesnar trashing HHH's office and made it into a Hardees commercial? How cheap

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

Codependent Poster posted:

Did they seriously name a TV series "The Slap"?

It would be awesome if this show was a spinoff of The Voice, where random people got to slap a blindfolded Blake Shelton.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

that's all for now until I find more cheesy templates~

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

The Ravens have activated Bullshit Protocol and will remain undefeated in the wild card round. The Bengals losing tomorrow will heal my sadness

fan of the browns
Apr 6, 2012

my enemy...
the enemy of every human who has ever lived...
this is the life-force that watches over the Dinosaurs.
In 2019 James Harrison is walking through the aisles of the grocery picking up supplies for his barbecue. The Fourth of July is coming and James loves the Fourth. No traveling, no games, camp is coming soon but still just time for him and his family before the season takes him away for a few months. A last island before work kicks back in.

James loves the off season.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
go steelers

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

@PFTCommenter
Cant wait for Big Ben to try and pull off the no-sock look &everyone will just asume he had just high tailed it out of some motel room

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
First Cam Newton highlight is a pick six.

SURPRISE!

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Hairspray is on ABC.

John Travolta plays a fat mom.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

BrownThunder posted:

The Ravens have activated Bullshit Protocol and will remain undefeated in the wild card round. The Bengals losing tomorrow will heal my sadness

We aren't undefeated in the wildcard round, only on the road. I was at the game against Tennessee we lost in the 2003 season. It was a bad matchup for us since we pretty much rode Jamal Lewis' 2000 yard year but the Titans were the best run D in football. Same way we won the Superbowl in 2000 we lost to the Titans that year.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
That Byron Bell block was the play of the game imo. Kelvin got tossed aside and 77 comes in out of nowhere to get the block for the touchdown. Impressive

Way to make Cam look like he had a horrible game there, good job (it wasn't great, but holy moly the only thing they show is his almost pick 6)

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

It would be awesome if this show was a spinoff of The Voice, where random people got to slap a blindfolded Blake Shelton.

You gotta mix it up a lil though dude

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

So apparently disciplining your kids is a bad thing now NBC?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

gently caress you and die, Coach T.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

no more coach t this year :)

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

BrownThunder posted:

i hope so

also how are you doing today BT i hope your holidays were nice

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

cheesetriangles posted:

So apparently disciplining your kids is a bad thing now NBC?
Adrian??

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

He's not a real loving coach

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Am I supposed to know who the car driver man was

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Kawalimus posted:

We aren't undefeated in the wildcard round, only on the road. I was at the game against Tennessee we lost in the 2003 season. It was a bad matchup for us since we pretty much rode Jamal Lewis' 2000 yard year but the Titans were the best run D in football. Same way we won the Superbowl in 2000 we lost to the Titans that year.

that shortlived rivalry was so loving fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Well Harbs is 5-0 in his first playoff game.

• Locked thread