Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

hHha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

Dylanthulhu posted:

I got pretty excited about the cat while watching Die Hard this Christmas.

Nice shirt and cat!

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Why is everyone posting pictures of themselves with hosed up communist paraphernalia.

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
Because we're communists, I assumed everyone else with similar kit was too. :confused: There's a bunch of little parties and campaign groups of us here in Britain, if you ever see what looks like a flat caps and plaid shirts convention, it's either us or a farmers' market. The problem is every group has at least one prat who calls all the other ones reactionaries and traitors and so each group stays pretty small.

Here's me in my Karl Marx t-shirt on the way to a counter-protest of a fascist group's march. We met Mahmoud Sarsak, detainee, hunger striker and pro footballer, he was doing a speaking tour and came along for some of the march too :dance:

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

¡Hasta la victoria, siempre!

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Stottie Kyek posted:

Because we're communists, I assumed everyone else with similar kit was too. :confused: There's a bunch of little parties and campaign groups of us here in Britain, if you ever see what looks like a flat caps and plaid shirts convention, it's either us or a farmers' market. The problem is every group has at least one prat who calls all the other ones reactionaries and traitors and so each group stays pretty small.

Caught me red-handed. :ussr: But I live in Southeast Missouri so it's mostly just rednecks threatening me. My friend's husband started screaming about Nicolae Ceaușescu and "justice served!" on black Friday.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Steampunk iPhone posted:

I think I hosed up my shoulders during an intense LARP session earlier :/

Steampunk iPhone posted:

I saw Terence McKenna speak in Maui twice. I have smoked NN and 5-MEO DMT. I have moved objects with my mind while on mushrooms. I found God through Salvia Divinorum. Had Synesthesia on Acid.

Steampunk iPhone posted:

Here's a pic of me and my partner -- we got dressed up for my cousin's wedding today. :)

That is a great transformation, mazel tov.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Pretending I'm in an actual library

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Scarf posted:

Pretending I'm in an actual library

No bass, -1. Fancy sweater, +2. You win this round, 3toes. You win this round.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

10 Beers posted:

No bass, -1. Fancy sweater, +2. You win this round, 3toes. You win this round.

I win all rounds. :mmmhmm:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Amateur Saboteur posted:

Drunk selfie after being out all night with the sexiest goon I've ever met (you know who you are Scott)

Eyebrow and 'tache game on point ITP :cool:

Also:

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

Giving this guy props for going all the way with such an unflattering look.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Here's a quick tip for all the guys who either have beards or are thinking of growing one: When you're young, you shouldn't hiding your face behind a silly beard. I know beards are "in-style," but seriously, if you have decent skin and are in decent shape, you will be 100x more attractive clean shaven than you are with some ridiculous beard.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Here's a quick tip for all guys who either have beards or are thinking of growing one: some women/men are attracted to men with beards, some aren't. Amazing, isn't it?

e: Of course if you want some sweet loving from Irish Joe, shave.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2014/04/16/a-new-study-says-we-may-have-reached-peak-beard/

we've hit peak beard and it is no longer attractive pack it up

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Jerry Cotton posted:

Here's a quick tip for all guys who either have beards or are thinking of growing one: some women/men are attracted to men with beards, some aren't. Amazing, isn't it?

e: Of course if you want some sweet loving from Irish Joe, shave.

In my limited experience your gf wants you to not shave because you look like a scrub and she doesn't want other girls scoping you out.

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

The bonds of blood transcend all others.
But no blood runs stronger than that of Sanguinius
Grimey Drawer
I've had my beard since I started highschool and aside from a few fairly short lived attempts at being clean shaven will likely have my beard my entire life. Peak beard means nothing to such as I :smug:

Cat Pancakes
Apr 24, 2012

Joining the undercut club with a drunk selfie

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

syscall girl posted:

In my limited experience your gf wants you to not shave because you look like a scrub and she doesn't want other girls scoping you out.

What if I want to look like a scrub?

Also we've apparently got septum piercing club going on here.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pendent posted:

I've had my beard since I started highschool and aside from a few fairly short lived attempts at being clean shaven will likely have my beard my entire life. Peak beard means nothing to such as I :smug:

GOt pix?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Dylanthulhu posted:

What if I want to look like a scrub?

I say go for it. I let it go until it gets too itchy and then have fun shaving it into a full Lincoln. I literally laugh at myself in the mirror playing around shaving famous beards onto my long face.

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

counterpoint

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Girls don't want no scrubs.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

gently caress... I feel like im going to regret this.

So what... Face hair on or off?

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Clean it up and get it off of your lips otherwise shave it.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

What the gently caress ever y'all do what you want.

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

The bonds of blood transcend all others.
But no blood runs stronger than that of Sanguinius
Grimey Drawer

I have surprisingly few photos of myself. This was from an attempt at a goofy Christmas card.

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?
Re: beardchat. gently caress haters. If you can grow one, grow one. This is the most recent picture that anyone's took of me, around Christmastime.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

Hihohe posted:

on

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Hihohe posted:

You look like you regret everything always. Cheer up li'l guy. :buddy:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Some people can grow good beards. Some people can't. Some people like men with beards. Some people don't. Hairstyle is literally the most subjective part of personal appearance chat. It's just in the past 5 years that beards have become a hip trend like bacon or sriacha.

Me, I tend to keep a beard because my face is apparently made of non-euclidian angles wherein even professional barbers leave patches of stubble behind in random spots. I try to trim it neatly though at least.

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
I like my boyfriend's beard, every kiss comes with a soft fuzzy tickle. :3:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Stottie Kyek posted:

I like my boyfriend's beard, every kiss comes with a soft fuzzy tickle. :3:

You could still experience that even if he shaved his face :unsmigghh:

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
Here I am in October at a wedding with me boyfriend and his (I think) rather marvellous beard.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

Hihohe posted:

Off. Shave it. You're a handsome kid. Don't ruin your good looks with that sad beard.

Bloody Cat Farm
Oct 20, 2010

I can smell your pussy, Clarice.
Personally, I dig beards. They're pretty hot. I'll be sad when the beard trend dies.

Undercuts = also hot

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Choco1980 posted:

Some people can grow good beards. Some people can't. Some people like men with beards. Some people don't. Hairstyle is literally the most subjective part of personal appearance chat. It's just in the past 5 years that beards have become a hip trend like bacon or sriacha.

Me, I tend to keep a beard because my face is apparently made of non-euclidian angles wherein even professional barbers leave patches of stubble behind in random spots. I try to trim it neatly though at least.

first thing that pops into my mind when i think of things that are hip as frig? why it's, le epique bacon and le :black101: mothershitting sriracha :black101:

Joe Der Maus
Mar 19, 2007

mouseketeerous rex

A friend took this of me the other day. As far as beardchat goes, I have one.

e: tables

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Rondette posted:

Here I am in October at a wedding with me boyfriend and his (I think) rather marvellous beard.

That is a cute photo and I hope it has a treasured place in your household. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Joe Der Maus posted:

A friend took this of me the other day. As far as beardchat goes, I have one.

e: tables

This looks badass, like you're in some 80's movie where you just finished, or about to start, beating the asses of some punks in a subway men's room or something.