Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

all of them shuffling awkwardly, half-ashamed, afraid someone will laugh at them

either you sing live and learn or you don't, jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FANSean
Nov 9, 2010
if anyone would laugh at you for singing live and learn, they're not worth listening to anyways

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Please do this

and then link it here

okay

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
RIP Shadow, who was never heard from again

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
they just realized that sonic adventure 2 is a poo poo game as they were awkwardly mumbling live and learn.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
hey at least it wasn't 180 emblem

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

at least they aren't doing shadow the hedgehog, where they'd have to mumblesing 'i am all of me, walk into my mystery, step inside and hold on for dear life'

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

after the generations run ends and I can safely stop watching the stream for a while, I'll record live and learn for the thread

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
I think they should have to sign the theme song for whichever team wins the Sonic Heroes bid war.
That'll teach people for voting for Team Rose.

FANSean
Nov 9, 2010

InspectorCarbonara posted:

I think they should have to sign the theme song for whichever team wins the Sonic Heroes bid war.
That'll teach people for voting for Team Rose.

werster's sung that for fun on one of his streams before so at least one person will be into it

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Endorph posted:

at least they aren't doing shadow the hedgehog, where they'd have to mumblesing 'i am all of me, walk into my mystery, step inside and hold on for dear life'
Hey man, Shadow the Hedgehog is a fantastic, well programmed ga

Kung-Fu Jesus
Dec 13, 2003

To be fair, getting the courage up to sing a video game buttrock song you don't know the words to in front of 90k viewers isn't easy.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Kung-Fu Jesus posted:

To be fair, getting the courage up to sing a video game buttrock song you don't know the words to in front of 90k viewers isn't easy.

wtf

how can you not know the words to Live and Learn???

what is wrong with you if you're on-couch for a SA2 run and you don't have that poo poo memorized

jfc

Beekeeping and You
Sep 27, 2011

I've never actually sat down and played/watched sonic generations before. Classic sonic is really cute. I forgot how much more appealing the old design was. :3:

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
Hell yes Generations is so loving fast :woop:

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Beekeeping and You posted:

I've never actually sat down and played/watched sonic generations before. Classic sonic is really cute. I forgot how much more appealing the old design was. :3:

Generations is probably legit the best 3D Sonic, everyone should play it

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

Brother Entropy posted:

Generations is probably legit the best 3D Sonic, everyone should play it

Can confirm, never cared much for older Sonic games but I loved the poo poo out of generations.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

the PC version of Generations also has a really robust modding community, including an INCREDIBLY polished port of the main "daytime" levels from Sonic Unleashed.

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug
I'm gonna sit here with a frown on my face and my arms crossed the whole time I'm on the couch and you can't do NOTHIN' bout it!

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

This guy is really bad at generations, holy hell :psyduck:

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

DoctorWhat posted:

the PC version of Generations also has a really robust modding community, including an INCREDIBLY polished port of the main "daytime" levels from Sonic Unleashed.

Guess I'll reinstall the game.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Beasteh posted:

This guy is really bad at generations, holy hell :psyduck:

i mean maybe he's just a little rusty? But yeah, jeez, he's not even doing m-speed. I could do better w/ some prep time and practice.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Okay. :colbert: :colbert:

My Boss Is A Shark
Jun 2, 2011

Okay. I'm hired.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

Pelican Dunderhead posted:

I'm gonna sit here with a frown on my face and my arms crossed the whole time I'm on the couch and you can't do NOTHIN' bout it!

And now theyre falling asleep.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
Once again we have the problem of GDQ staff not vetting couch members. Why are TweedleDumb and TweedleDee sitting there?

Come on *GDQ, make people audition for the couch like you make runners audition for stream spots.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

yeah i think my no-skills PB for Sky Sanctuary Modern is about half a second faster than that.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

i'll do it after the generations run

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I think maybe the purple people eater dude should get a larger sweatshirt.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

DoctorWhat posted:

i mean maybe he's just a little rusty? But yeah, jeez, he's not even doing m-speed. I could do better w/ some prep time and practice.

I mean, I'm pretty poo poo at Generations so this run is pretty intense to watch because Generations is crazy fast.

My Boss Is A Shark
Jun 2, 2011

Okay. I'm hired.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Don't gently caress that up eight more times.

GarbiTheGlitchress
May 14, 2012

Trains to lift up and protect her friends... and maybe to pick them up and carry them when they are tired :)

RyokoTK posted:

I mean, I'm pretty poo poo at Generations so this run is pretty intense to watch because Generations is crazy fast.

Agreed, this run has some tricks that seem really tough. Also, he did practice on stream.

Beekeeping and You
Sep 27, 2011

Ahahahaha I didn't know what you guys were talking about until I looked back at the stream on the couch. Jesus christ, dude, could you look any more pissed to be there?

e: "Can we get a roll call from the couch?" ":mad: :colbert:"

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

oh there are definitely crazy tricks in generations. Out-of-bounds stuff, m-speed, etc. but he's not landed any of those yet apart from skipping 2d triggers, which is dead easy, and his "basic" play, especially in the Modern stages, is GOOD, but not spectacular.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

RAWMASTERTWO

Doctor Whose
Sep 6, 2013
"Ok, I made it to the couch, gotta look Hood Tough for the internet."

homphgomph
Nov 23, 2007

So that's what that feels like
Boy this is a nice looking game, echoing the fact that this is the best 3D Sonic game even if the final boss is poo poo.

e: Up and down and all around

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

City Escape round 2, it's coming...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
At least this is still better than DKR100%

• Locked thread