Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:
People are enjoying themselves and watching something that they like? I need to immediately tell them that they're dumb and what they're watching is dumb! Now people will know I'm cool. :c00l:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
For once I agree with absolutely, this poo poo is boring.

Some really amazing stuff starts at 6am and I won't get to watch any of it. :negative:

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

Dominic White posted:

Having the narrator on chat makes everything better.

This run is the kind of happy horseshit I watch *GDQ for. More of this sort of thing! That Descent run was pretty amazing too, though.

An entire marathon of this would be loving exhausting.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
imagine not liking a platformer run by pj & mecharichter with dev commentary

lol

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
These Games posters aren't responding to my sweet burns! Better retreat to the Imp Zone to call in the cavalry

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE
Yeah guys we need to take AGDQ seriously

*Watches a run from 2013 with a guy wearing a bugs bunny costume and lots of people holding animu plushies*

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
RIP TO 100%

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

DoubleDonut posted:

These Games posters aren't responding to my sweet burns! Better retreat to the Imp Zone to call in the cavalry

I was gonna say GBS leaked, but it's the same thing, really.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Eonwe posted:

lol

I don't want to live in that world

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
The cursed shroom shows itself.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

DoubleDonut posted:

??????

i post in imp zone and a lot of people do

i dont know what you think we do but imp zone is just a place for posting about video games

Poultron
May 26, 2006

It doesn't make me happy if you call me cute, you bastard!

Eonwe posted:

lol

what kind of a gay earth would that be, really

Lloyd Van Buren
Feb 19, 2010

FESTIVE PEOPLE!
99.9% is close enough

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Eonwe posted:

??????

i dont know what you think we do but imp zone is just a place for posting about video games

i decided to look at the imp zone thread and hes trying to own me because i said i agree with what has been posted recently

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Eonwe posted:

??????

He literally went to the Imp Zone thread to complain about how we disagree with him

terminals
Jan 15, 2008

Gimnbo posted:

An entire marathon of this would be loving exhausting.

Marathons are run in less time

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
PJ did have a torch-only GnG marathon run where he used the lance and the tri-blade, so the gently caress are definitions, really.

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

Eonwe posted:

??????

I heard you zone imps

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
I love that you can hear Blueglass laughing from the gallery.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Eonwe posted:

??????

some guy called iz the fyad frontal attack force in the XBONE shark thread. dunno what's up with that

Beekeeping and You
Sep 27, 2011

Do stuff?
Grab stuff
Use Boomerang
Release mecha from his cage

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

dude, he is joking about games an im joking back about his taste

it doesnt mean anything for real tho, nobody is doing an imp zone invasion or something like that

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

lol.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Eonwe posted:

lol

Says a lot about the lovely game. :v:

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Eonwe posted:

dude, he is joking about games an im joking back about his taste

it doesnt mean anything for real tho, nobody is doing an imp zone invasion or something like that

the imp zone is a force we all have to fear. you'll all regret making me call in some gamer backup

CarpetCrawler
Feb 18, 2013

Eonwe posted:

so ive heard rumors that blueglass has been segregated to his own little area

Basically ever since AGDQ 2014 if you've noticed that Blueglass hasn't been on-camera as much, you're correct; but it's because he's been a sort-of member of the GDQ staff since then. He spends a fair bunch of time over at the donation tracker helping them out with that. So yeah, he isn't around in the audience as much but it's because he's doing other stuff for them. Plus the dude loves hanging out in the practice room.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Watch the poo poo you like and don't watch the poo poo you don't you loving dweebs.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

absolutely anything posted:

the imp zone is a force we all have to fear. you'll all regret making call in some gamer backup

have you seen the gamer chat thread? they've already won....

tony police
Sep 22, 2006

There should be no 100% runs at all during *GDQ, or should be severely limited to 1-2 max for the entire marathon. Also no Rareware games at all.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Critical posted:

Watch the poo poo you like and don't watch the poo poo you don't you loving dweebs.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Wooo 200 dollars!

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

Critical posted:

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Dash O Pepper posted:

There should be no 100% runs at all during *GDQ, or should be severely limited to 1-2 max for the entire marathon. Also no Rareware games at all.

Thanks for the input. I hope you get to book the runs for SGDQ.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I want to see some cooking mama runs.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
I'm enjoying this more than the TASbot run.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

You're patrolling 2 nonstop threads about a 24 hour a day, week long gaming marathon? That's dedication my man. Respect.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Dash O Pepper posted:

do you think all 100% runs are identical or something

many MANY 100% runs are a hell of a lot more interesting than the any% runs for the same games

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
AH HAH HAH HAH HAH!!

this run is hilarious and zany :laugh:

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
So anyway I actually agree about this game being kind of lame and if it were anyone but PJ running it I wouldn't give a poo poo. It's probably more impressive if you've played the game but, uh, I haven't

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

You're patrolling 2 nonstop threads about a 24 hour a day, week long gaming marathon? That's dedication my man. Respect.

You aren't?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Al Borland posted:

I want to see some cooking mama runs.

Mischief Makers is close enough, it also involves shaking.

• Locked thread