Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Monty? Dude is getting huge.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

E.B. White was accused of harboring an unlicensed dog by the ASPCA, so he wrote them a letter explaining the situation. It starts off like this.

quote:

I have your letter, undated, saying that I am harboring an unlicensed dog in violation of the law. If by "harboring" you mean getting up two or three times every night to pull Minnie's blanket up over her, I am harboring a dog all right. The blanket keeps slipping off. I suppose you are wondering by now why I don't get her a sweater instead. That's a joke on you. She has a knitted sweater, but she doesn't like to wear it for sleeping; her legs are so short they work out of a sweater and her toenails get caught in the mesh, and this disturbs her rest. If Minnie doesn't get her rest, she feels it right away. I do myself, and of course with this night duty of mine, the way the blanket slips and all, I haven't had any real rest in years. Minnie is twelve.

Rest here: http://www.lettersofnote.com/2012/02/she-doesnt-answer-phone.html

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
I went to a bar last night and immediately upon entering, was bum rushed by the happiest looking American Bulldog I think I've ever seen. I should have taken a picture, but rest assured it was very :3

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
My downstairs neighbor's corgi but rushes me. It's pretty cool. He was wearing dog boots yesterday.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Can we get an update about N4I's dog situation?

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Wasabi the J posted:

please don't kink shame N4I boyfriend.

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!

holocaust bloopers posted:

My downstairs neighbor's corgi but rushes me. It's pretty cool. He was wearing dog boots yesterday.

excuse me those are called pawtectors

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014
http://imgur.com/a/bkuFd

:3:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Went from :smith: to lmao'ing at the pup's poo poo eating grin

A good dogge

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
My boxer Jack is at the vet for the next few days. He's got a few mast cell tumors and he opened one up on his neck, then proceeded to scratch the hell out of it while we were at work. Dug a nasty hole out it and bled all over the place. So he's undergoing some steroid and laser therapy on it to reduce the size of it before they operate on Thursday. He's almost nine, and in good shape otherwise, but have a bad feeling about it. Went by to see him after work and he was snuggling in one of the offices with the vets 7 year old daughter (she's classmates with my son) and her two little dogs. He's a well mannered, socialable, friendly old gentleman that loves kids (especially girls) so they pretty much let him have the run of the place.

Would appreciate some good thoughts his way.

Tide fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Jan 7, 2015

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Get well soon, Jack! :)

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Spicy Guacamole posted:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Tide posted:

steroid and laser therapy

Swole cyberdog incoming.

Get well soon!

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Meet Buddy. He's a mutt, he's a jerk, and occasionally, he's faster than the rabbits that like to hang out in our backyard.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Wingnut Ninja posted:

Swole cyberdog incoming.

Get well soon!

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Wasabi the J posted:

Maybe when we move somewhere with a yard.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Maybe when we move somewhere with a yard.

Give me Daisy.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
I don't think she or moo would enjoy that.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

My parents put one of our dogs to sleep this morning. We had 2 red toy poodle sisters, litter mates. The little one, Mitzi, was 16, deaf, blind, could barely stand or eat anymore, and had a long decline to this point. We knew it was coming, but it's still tough. She had a liver thing or something, so she never passed 6 pounds, and wasn't supposed to live past 8, so we got to spend a lot more time with her than we expected.

Her sister, Ginger and 'my' dog, is still around. She's a little blind and loves to sleep all day. I know it's coming sooner as opposed to later, but it's gonna be harder with her.

I got to play with some kick-rear end dogs last night, that made me feel better.

Pette all dogges.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Good dogge :unsmith:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

kelvron posted:

Pette all dogges.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

roscoe took over the cat bed

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

movax posted:

Not seeing the problem here ??? :confused:

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Good dogge

Pett all Dogges

:gbsmith:

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Roscoe is the best

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

As a cat owner, I'll allow it.

fromoutofnowhere
Mar 19, 2004

Enjoy it while you can.
I know this is a dog thread, but I own cats, and while I love them, gently caress them. This was my chair until they took it over.

I've done this with my chair, and they both look at me like I'm an idiot, which I probably am, but I'm trying to be nice instead of just picking them up by their ears and chucking them across the room.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

fromoutofnowhere posted:

I'm trying to be nice instead of just picking them up by their ears and chucking them across the room.

movax posted:

Not seeing the problem here ??? :confused:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

No more cattes itt.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Master Bateman posted:

No more cattes itt.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Master Bateman posted:

No more cattes itt.

I agree. This is a dog-only zone.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Man, what is it with toy poodles? Every time someone says their toy poodle had to go the dog was always totally blind, deaf, partially crippled, had failing kidneys, liver, and heart, and had no teeth left.

Toy poodles are fighters. Sorry to hear about yours kelvron. Was a good dog.

kelvron posted:

Pette all dogges.

:agreed:

Also:

Master Bateman posted:

No more cattes itt.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

My buddy's soon-to-be mother-in-law's toy poodle is old as hell (the dog, not the lady). In recent years, she's lost a bit of her appetite, but somehow she's still kicking. She's a fuckin' champ, still sniffin' and snugglin' like nobody's business. What a good dogge. :3:

fromoutofnowhere
Mar 19, 2004

Enjoy it while you can.
Ok, my bad, sorry.

Kadi LOVES snow. Loves hunting for small animals in the snow as well. We have to watch her or she'll bring back presents. She's very good at killing things.

She's not so good at the whole working thing though. Very expressive face, no whining though.

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK_83cnHbE4

good dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Colledge Dog owns

Edit: