Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fecha
Nov 4, 2006

Did I... did I miss anything important?
It's totally that lady Ms. Baxter. She's kinda secret-nuts. Also I have no idea what they're being accused of. Maybe they're trying to find Forge. That'd be hilarious. But I guess it's probably related to the puppetry thing going on in the cover!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nerdietalk
Dec 23, 2014

I'm already getting the sense this chapter is going to terrify and concern me.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

My guess is the current shouts of "one of them!" refers to some mundane problem at the school, perhaps noticed by an administrator, and attributed to one of the teachers. It might be something trivial or they might unknowingly be poking at something spectral-related.

I'm also going to take a wild guess that it'll turn out that all of the teachers have been co-opted in one way or another toward some nefarious purpose. We'll have reason to suspect it's one of the three only for it to be all three.

Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009
Or it's only one of them, but the other two have unrelated secrets that they think have been found out.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Cat Mattress posted:

Paranatural still has the best posters.

Aww, shucks.

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!
My guess is "one if them" refers to whose birthday it is today

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
I wonder if Spender is busting in dramatically from the other door, or simply walking into the teachers lounge with a... walkie-talkie? Weird juice box?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Countblanc posted:

I wonder if Spender is busting in dramatically from the other door, or simply walking into the teachers lounge with a... walkie-talkie? Weird juice box?
Juice Talks, from the makers of Apple Thangs!

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Countblanc posted:

It's a mirror

Sam Sanskrit
Mar 18, 2007

In the panel with the running kids there is the tip of an umbrella. New tool for Isabel perhaps? It looks like she might be the one holding it.

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

It's a mirror

Nah, there's no mirror there in the crack of dawn panel. The windows on the doors are pretty different and you can see the same computer monitors behind him.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

It's a mirror
The kids are bursting in the staff room door, with the teachers staring at them (us). Spender is bursting out of the weird computer monitor room. Not sure who's shouting.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
looks like the craziness in the faculty isn't restricted to the teachers :v:

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Oh my...oh wow.

That nose, that person. Wow.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Mr President :kakashi:

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
So that was Max's power all this time, the ability to fart out anti-social retroic.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.

:ocelot: You're pretty good.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

The president is Max's artificially aged clone.

Kabanaw
Jan 27, 2012

The real Pokemon begins here
The vice principal has to be possessed by a marionette spirit, right? She looks like a drat muppet.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Kabanaw posted:

The vice principal has to be possessed by a marionette spirit, right? She looks like a drat muppet.

She reminds somewhat me of Ms. Bitters. A hunched over old hag who has nothing better to do than keep those darned fooligans from rising up and causing anarchy.

Prawn Salad
Dec 7, 2010

I-I still think you're cool,
Onii-chan...

neogeo0823 posted:

She reminds somewhat me of Ms. Bitters. A hunched over old hag who has nothing better to do than keep those darned fooligans from rising up and causing anarchy.

And yet she somehow manages to make Ms. Bitters less creepy by comparison. Jesus Christ.

Also, I'm sorry, but that principal is a drat Mogwai.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Hahaha I was not expecting that. Who knew Max's acrobatics would get him in trouble.

Nobody likes a show off Max. :v:

Part of me thinks Suzy send it to the VP or the VP manage to see it before she did, and Suzy is gonna be really upset someone got her scoop before she did.

Traveling Salesman
Nov 27, 2007

Merchant of Death

tinaun posted:

http://midnighttelevision.deviantart.com/
-zack's deviantart, contains all the comics created so far, plus tons of banners and bonus material. It's all good.

Link no longer works yo, also http://paranatural.net is the best link for this comic.

Fecha
Nov 4, 2006

Did I... did I miss anything important?

Shindragon posted:

Hahaha I was not expecting that. Who knew Max's acrobatics would get him in trouble.

Part of me thinks Suzy send it to the VP or the VP manage to see it before she did, and Suzy is gonna be really upset someone got her scoop before she did.
On the other hand, Suzy's 3D blackmail would prove that Max isn't a baby-farting anarchist.

Kgummy
Aug 14, 2009

Shindragon posted:

School bus cam in the front of the bus. It looks to be about the right height for that.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Either way win win cuz that means Suzy shenanigans.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
How does that nose even work, anatomically speaking.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

paranoid randroid posted:

It's a nose? It looks like a trunk to me. She's possessed by an elephant spirit.. Or maybe some sort of ant eater or aardvark.

Exit Strategy
Dec 10, 2010

by sebmojo
We all know that the end of "Mr. President..." is "... of the schoolboard." It'll be a good anticlimax.

Still, I applaud Zack for pulling off The Hideo Kojima there. It's hard to do right.

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

paranoid randroid posted:

Do we even know it's a nose? Sure, it's pretty nasally placed, but it honestly looks more like a

Uh...

Is that...

Is that a mouth?

ThaumPenguin fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Jan 3, 2015

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!
God drat small humanoid cryptids always foolin' on the schoolbus :argh:

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~
...all I'm getting from this new one is that Max's dad is making breakfast by pouring milk on ground eggshells. I guess that's one way of making sure you're getting enough calcium.

Also, "Hit on by a train". Heh.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Max's dad is Dan Ryckert?

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I'm interested i n that zoo event.

Oh and, link to the comic.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

I guess with the train out of commission, Max has no way out, right? Unless Doorman can help of course - if Max's dad still has a key to their old place lying around, for example.

cell
Nov 25, 2003

The more Johnny the better.
At first I thought Max's Dad was just being absentminded/zany with the eggs, but he's using a mortar and pestle to grind the shells (as opposed to something to whisk the eggs for scrambled/omelettes or whatever) and adding milk so I have no idea :psyduck:

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
I'd totally rock custom heart boxers with pockets.

glitchwraith
Dec 29, 2008

Is Max's dad even making breakfast? He's standing in front of the washer and dryer...
Though I suppose it could be a kitchen/laundry room combo.

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

Max's dad. #1 mom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

This update is sad. Poor Max. Trapped in a stupid crazy town.