Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Glompton

all I gotta say is :beerpal:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Cunty

i am he posted:

slybo, consider yourself deleted from my sa buddy list

i really appreciate i am he

ty crap

ty landy

pig slut lisa

irl is good

one day i will be on the list :pray:

Lil Cunty

pig slut lisa posted:

one day i will be on the list :pray:

i dont even care if im on the list or not but i like that i am he is discerning and not afraid to show it

it shows resolve and great strength of character

ty crap

ty landy

pig slut lisa

irl is good

WD-40 posted:

i dont even care if im on the list or not but i like that i am he is discerning and not afraid to show it

it shows resolve and great strength of character

who are you again :what:

ulvir

jesus christ the last pages :cripes:

Salmiakki

for fucks sake slybo

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity

ulvir posted:

my social anxiety is keeping me from reading it what did Slybo do

SirTagz

dogcrash truther posted:

I had no idea that watching a human life be quickly and brutally snuffed out would make me feel bad. :( Video games and movies make it seem so glamorous.

Yes, pretty much this. except the glamorous part. I thought I was numb to all these kinds of things from seeing and hearing about it 24/7.
Turns out that watching a bombing run on a wedding party from 3 miles up and seeing a surrendering man deliberately capped in cold blood creates a different emotional response.

Piso Mojado

i am he posted:

slybo, consider yourself deleted from my sa buddy list

What the hell

Ace of Baes
being desensitized to hosed up poo poo isnt anything to be proud of

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODS NOT REAL

YOU STUPID BUNNIES
Slybo you should apologize because it's bad enough making rape jokes but directing them towards women is even more unchill. :(

Commie NedFlanders

I have faith in the dialectical movement of spirit and material towards emancipatory Events and in the Lord Jesus Christ support us through the groundless moment of the Event and into Freedom in motion.

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

tao of lmao

7777777 posted:

ulvir

Harime Nui posted:

my social anxiety is keeping me from reading it what did Slybo do

"lol this thumbnail of the murderers in Paris is pretty funny *throws a rape joke at fluffieduckie and acts indignant over nobody approving it*"

ulvir

7777777 posted:

nvm no cake

it's really cool and chill and very BYOB-like to make rape jokes at Fluffieduckie, the literal nicest person on the planet and probably the first person who would help you when you needed it

alnilam

7777777 posted:

it's true but i don't think the person quoted in the op was trying to be proud of it, it was probably their first time seeingh someone actually really die in a video and they were like "drat holy poo poo that affected me more than i expected"
hurf durf

ty manifisto

alnilam

The Green Calx posted:

it's really cool and chill and very BYOB-like to make rape jokes at Fluffieduckie, the literal nicest person on the planet and probably the first person who would help you when you needed it

:duckie:

ty manifisto

tao of lmao

alnilam posted:

it's true but i don't think the person quoted in the op was trying to be proud of it, it was probably their first time seeingh someone actually really die in a video and they were like "drat holy poo poo that affected me more than i expected"
hurf durf

p sure greg was referring to

Harime Nui posted:

lol if you haven't seen Faces of Death and at least one beheading in tyool 2015, get hard idiot bitch b/c this circus tent is coming DOWN there ain't gonna be no goddamn fainting couches except in Lord Humongous's rape parlor

ulvir

The Green Calx posted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

ulvir posted:

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

WD-40 posted:

i really appreciate i am he
he's cool

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

The Green Calx posted:

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
sorry about your thread dct

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Brillo_Pad posted:

the thread is called "Faith in humanity lol"

i am he

[in lord of the jews voice] have faith in my rear end

dogcrash truther

Brillo_Pad posted:

this is exactly how it was supposed to go

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

lol @ "lord of the jews voice"

ulvir

i am he posted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

i am he posted:

EAT rear end

polishthunder84

You feel it too, don't you?
i had slybo on my ignore list before it was cool :coolfish:

Lil Cunty

polishthunder84 posted:

i had slybo on my ignore list before it was cool :coolfish:

drat polishthunder84 really coming into their own :love:

ty crap

ty landy

ulvir

the Year of polishthunder84

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

ulvir posted:

I see only good things for polishthunder84

polishthunder84

You feel it too, don't you?
im going to save this thread (posiblly even the entire forum???) w/original quality content

tao of lmao

polishthunder84 posted:

im going to save this thread (posiblly even the entire forum???) w/original quality content

you have my chillaxe

Salmiakki

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I see only good things for polishthunder84

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

alnilam

ulvir posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

polishthunder84