Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Portable Staplefrog
May 21, 2007

Thanks for your years of Modness, Zorak. I am also mostly anime'd out and don't think I would want this job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
I do actually want to know what's up with Animation Dissection. Should I just consider that dead?

Tarodia
Jan 13, 2008

Winners don't do drugs

HulkaMatt posted:

i am the new anime mod. i know all the answers to all the anime questions.

wrestling confirmed as anime

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
That was never in need of confirmation

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
that reminds me, everyone please watch Yuasa's S&M wrestling romance Kick Heart, it's very short and good

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
i watched kick heart the other day and it was a lotta fun, wish it was a bit longer but it's coo

coathat
May 21, 2007

I wonder what a healthier diet would do to his artistic output.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Someone please make a video of Hulk Hogan and Liquid Ocelot screaming BROTHER! back and forth at each other. I will reimburse you 555 rape dollarz

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUJzj4DXHYE

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Wrestling loving owns

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Hulkamatt, from BnGer to SA mod, my how you've grown~

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.

HellCopter posted:

I do actually want to know what's up with Animation Dissection. Should I just consider that dead?
I PM'd Neeksy about it recently and he said it was coming back soon, but that he and Zorak had a very busy couple of months, hence the delay.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

People actually listen to Zorak's podcast?

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Mordaedil posted:

Darktitsanime for new ADTRW mod?

This but unironically.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Thanks, Trigger.

Thigger.

Edit:
Thanks, Zorak. Thorak.

bone napoleon
May 9, 2012

there is nothing
well as long as legend of the galactic heroes is the golden standard to which everyone says anime is good and we keep the lolipedos out i think this forum might be serviceable, probably no polishing the shitstain reputation it has tho

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

bone napoleon posted:

well as long as legend of the galactic heroes is the golden standard to which everyone says anime is good and we keep the lolipedos out i think this forum might be serviceable, probably no polishing the shitstain reputation it has tho

So long as the new mod doesn't turn a blind eye to creepedo anime just because his friend is the OP and probably gay so there's no way he actually wants to have sex with little girls, you guys, the forum will be fine.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I'll turn a blind eye to all my steam friends to preserve the ADTRW legacy.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Make me mod and I will ban everyone who posts a new thread.

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Ammat The Ankh posted:

So long as the new mod doesn't turn a blind eye to creepedo anime just because his friend is the OP and probably gay so there's no way he actually wants to have sex with little girls, you guys, the forum will be fine.
lmao thank you

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

a moment of silence for zorak's steam friend jonjonaug please

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

I can't stop watching this please post more

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
THAT'S THE WALL, BROTHER! THAT'S THE WALL UP THERE, BROTHER!

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB3C0fflMxQ

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
The gambler had to battle sub zero

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I must request that you make a thread called Wrestling's Most Anime Moments in this forum while we still live in an age of perfect freedom

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Big Anime Fan Here have you ever seen Lucha Underground?

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
No I don't know nearly enough about wrestling

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCNdFIniDME

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

HulkaMatt posted:

Every Saturday at 11:30 PM on Adult Swim.

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Adult Swim Tentacle Rape Whorehouse

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

there was a match in a japanese wrestling promotion where a ladder fell over onto the champion and pinned him for the three, becoming the champion

later, a girl and her dog ambushed the ladder backstage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAn4xWV5jJE

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I could probably take the title from that dog, but I would need to train

Safety Biscuits
Oct 21, 2010

So long, and thanks for being a super rad mod :unsmith:

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
"Everything in moderation, including moderation."

Who could follow this much garbage without burning out? Same goes for TV.

Myurton
Jan 2, 2004

I <3 Asuka,
omg anime fag
Hrm I wonder who the new Mod will be, need someone to keep all those trolls in line!

Now I just need a picture of trolls standing in a line, if anyone has one.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Myurton posted:

Hrm I wonder who the new Mod will be, need someone to keep all those trolls in line!

Now I just need a picture of trolls standing in a line, if anyone has one.

well, here's a photo album of you growing up, for starters.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
ADTRW has been boring, bland, self-hating over-moderated poo poo for the longest time. It's like Old GBS: boring rote threads for whatever is currently on the television, no humor, lots of complaining about other people's opinions like an even shittier Debate and Discussion but for children's cartoons.

Vote Vengarr for Moderator, I will allow ADTRW to grow like a forum bonsai tree: by carefully lopping off the shittiest posters while allowing the nubs to blossom into beautiful branches. I believe that a little shitposting is necessary to fertilize the great tree of discussion, so that we may enjoy the fruits of anime as free men. Thank you and god bless

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

How long do you think the new moderator will last.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vengarr posted:

ADTRW has been boring, bland, self-hating over-moderated poo poo for the longest time. It's like Old GBS: boring rote threads for whatever is currently on the television, no humor, lots of complaining about other people's opinions like an even shittier Debate and Discussion but for children's cartoons.

Vote Vengarr for Moderator, I will allow ADTRW to grow like a forum bonsai tree: by carefully lopping off the shittiest posters while allowing the nubs to blossom into beautiful branches. I believe that a little shitposting is necessary to fertilize the great tree of discussion, so that we may enjoy the fruits of anime as free men. Thank you and god bless

li hope you get probated or banneds for this post

• Locked thread