Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThomasPaine

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.
the moron just peed all over me.

also hamster tips itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
delicious when baked into a casserole

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

tbh, op, I would probably do the same exact thing were we to ever meet irl

Lil Cunty

Hugh Malone posted:

delicious when baked into a casserole

hugh!! unkind

this man is trying to show us his hamster

ty crap

ty landy

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

WD-40 posted:

hugh!! unkind

this man is trying to show us his hamster

I'm sorry, I misunderstood what sort of tips he was looking for

ThomasPaine

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

Hugh Malone posted:

I'm sorry, I misunderstood what sort of tips he was looking for

I'm so mad with the little guy that all tips are welcome incl culinary ones

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

tbh, op, I would probably do the same exact thing were we to ever meet irl

rude

saboten

i had a hamster that used to just sit in its little bed all day and pee itself for like 3 years. im glad it's dead

thank u bacalou

bog pixie

my sisters had 2 hamsters when they were young but for some reason they got bright green bedding, which turned the hamsters green over time and then they got cancer from it.

bog pixie

RIP to sunbeam and moonbeam

Lil Cunty

*looks nervously at bright green comforter*

ty crap

ty landy

bog pixie

it was like green eggs and ham but wrong... just all wrong

playground tough
dont let him crawl into ur colon at night

FluffieDuckie

hamsters like to dress up. make sure your hamster has plenty of dress up clothes

this one is a superhero

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

playground tough

burriot

ThomasPaine

ffs that's the cutest thing I've ever seen

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

My friend had hamsters and they turned out to be male and female but the lady hamster ate all her babies and then I guess she got the taste for hamster blood because she ate her husband and then died.

tao of lmao

so hungey

alnilam

i used to have a dwarf hamster named greta, her mom belonged to a friend of mine and she stil.l visited with mom sometimes :3:

she outlived all of her siblings, and died peacefully in her bedding at the very ripe age of 3

when she died, we buried her and i played the bagpipes and my friend gave an adapted version of the spock eulogy from the wrath of khan

bye greta :sadwave:

ty manifisto

FluffieDuckie

alnilam posted:

i used to have a dwarf hamster named greta, her mom belonged to a friend of mine and she stil.l visited with mom sometimes :3:

she outlived all of her siblings, and died peacefully in her bedding at the very ripe age of 3

when she died, we buried her and i played the bagpipes and my friend gave an adapted version of the spock eulogy from the wrath of khan

Wait. You play the bagpipes?

alnilam

maybe :blush:

ty manifisto

FluffieDuckie

Holy...

Lil Cunty

what a dreamboat

ty crap

ty landy

FluffieDuckie

WD-40 posted:

what a dreamboat

Yeah he's the complete package for sure :stwoon:

alnilam

:blush: i think greta the hamster would be proud of me, today

ty manifisto

dogcrash truther

ThomasPaine posted:

also hamster tips itt

My advice would be to shame him by photoshopping him in such a way as to make it look like he was responsible for a horrible disaster... And luckily there's the perfect thread for that http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3693098&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

InterceptorV8

Loaded up and trucking.We gonna do what they say cant be done.

ThomasPaine posted:

also hamster tips itt

Show him who is boss and pee on him.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nvm no cake

hamster tip: don't own a hamster because they will pee on you

mouse in nature

Naturally
during my psych class in high school we had to build a maze and the teacher wanted us to get a mouse, rat, or hamster to train to go through the maze. I got a dwarf hamster and named him Yoshi while everyone else got mice. Yoshi was the quickest to go through the maze and super cute so everyone ended up taking their mice back and getting hamsters. i think my hamster is even in the year book, lol. he never bit me and even got out of his cage a few times and when i found him under a dresser he came right out and into my hand. i loved that little hamster and i was devastated when he died.

mouse in nature

Naturally

alnilam posted:

i wish i could have played the bagpipes for my hamster when he died... that's really nice.

saboten

my first ever pet was a hamster (not telling you its name its my secret answer :P) he got a giant tumour on his neck and died on the operating table. hamsters are depressing

thank u bacalou

City of Glompton

FluffieDuckie posted:

Yeah he's the complete package for sure :stwoon:
lets start an alnilam fan club, I'll be the secretary

also this lil guy is adorable, I love him.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Piso Mojado

I want a hamster now.

Lil Cunty

Siluvayne posted:

lets start an alnilam fan club, I'll be the secretary

i get to be the president! first order of business is this alnilam fan letter i wrote

alnilam is really rad
he cheers me up when i am sad
he puts out fires with a rag
hes draws a bit and pipes the bag
he knows science and other stuff
his postings always up to snuff
so heres 3 cheers for our friend al
my very favorite posting pal

ty crap

ty landy

titties

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

op please remember that you can only give the hamster the tip b/c otherwise it will just split in half

titties

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

also don't give your hamster a bath even if it has poop stuck to it b/c it will die even if you dry it off and cuddle it

GEExCEE

bog pixie posted:

RIP to sunbeam and moonbeam

tradjik

nanchos

ty heather papps u da bes

alnilam

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
i loved my zorro cuz he had a little mask, and was my first pet but then my parents wouldn't let me take him because we were driving through death valley...

I still miss him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mouse in nature

Naturally
now i want another dwarf hamster

• Locked thread