Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pogothemonkey0
Oct 13, 2005

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:
Yeah pretty much they should stop trying to be funny. I like the game and the oob tricks are interesting but I may have to watch the rest of the run on mute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DARPA Dad
Dec 9, 2008

SatansBestBuddy posted:

So, wait, just no jokes at all or just that specific joke?

that specific joke is the worst one but only because he's repeated it 50 billion times and it hasn't landed yet and it never will

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的
I went and did poo poo during the start of this speedrun and it doesn't look like I've missed much.

see you tomorrow
Jun 27, 2009

New Concept Hole posted:

I went and did poo poo during the start of this speedrun and it doesn't look like I've missed much.

ok

Brovstin
Nov 2, 2012

You guys have a pathetically low tolerance for garbage humor.

El Golden Goose
Jul 23, 2007

Brovstin posted:

You guys have a pathetically low tolerance for garbage humor.

Yeah this thread is saltier than the dead sea right now, chill out dudes you don't have to watch it if you don't want to

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的

hosed up if true.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

El Golden Goose posted:

Yeah this thread is saltier than the dead sea right now, chill out dudes you don't have to watch it if you don't want to

It's just a couple poo poo poster who are whining about nothing. Troll them and enjoy the run.

ImPureAwesome
Sep 6, 2007

the king of the beach
How was the animal crossing run

And sotn I guess

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

This commentary is kind of lame but on the other hand imagining how upset others are getting about lame commentary to a speed run is hilarious.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

ImPureAwesome posted:

How was the animal crossing run

And sotn I guess

they both sucked

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Indecisive posted:

they both sucked

They were both fine. It's fine. It's all fine.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Dias posted:

No, this is the worst *GDQ ever :qq:

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Wow donations tanked today didn't they

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Dias posted:

No no no, they were fine but other runs were awesome.

So far the only runs that have honestly sucked were Rayman and anime.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy
What happened with Rayman btw? I just missed it when it was on.

see you tomorrow
Jun 27, 2009

twitch chat is insanely upset

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

dijon du jour posted:

They were going for IL times instead of RTA and they were kind of bad on top of that.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

see you tomorrow posted:

Good.

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp

dijon du jour posted:

They were doing some random challenges to show off techniques, not really a run of anything, and they were restarting or dying every ten seconds. "Whoops, let's try that again" ad nauseam. Complete joke and blue balls.

Thanks Internet
May 27, 2012

This poster just flew all the way from Caketown just to make this post!

Now THAT'S desperate!

Ramadu posted:

Wow donations tanked today didn't they

http://irc.alligatr.co.uk/agdq15/

Not really.

ImPureAwesome
Sep 6, 2007

the king of the beach

dijon du jour posted:

It want a run, it was more a tutorial on how to do different movement techniques in it but with a million redos

El Golden Goose
Jul 23, 2007
I thought the twitch chat couldn't get any more buttmad, then the lady announcer said a thing and i was proven wrong

burntpork
Jan 25, 2010

see you tomorrow posted:

People have twitch chat open? :eyepop:

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

I'm really glad that, while Boshy has the highest viewer count, Tetris had the second highest.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Arkham City was first played by me on the Wii U. I know it came out a whole year before but that doesn't matter. It remains one of the better games I have ever played. I haven't finished it yet because my Pro controller broke, but I am working on it. I think the best part of Arkham City was I got to beat the ever-loving poo poo out of people who talked poo poo about Harley Quinn. I could be trying to rush across the district to get to one of those drat Zzazz phones and just stop to behead someone because they said her voice was annoying.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

El Golden Goose posted:

I thought the twitch chat couldn't get any more buttmad, then the lady announcer said a thing and i was proven wrong

What did she say

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

El Golden Goose posted:

So what happened exactly?

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

El Golden Goose posted:

No way I'm opening twitch chat, what happened?

e: ^^^ :hfive:

see you tomorrow
Jun 27, 2009

burntpork posted:

People have twitch chat open? :eyepop:

no worse than this thread

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck
These guys are cool and talented. They bring a quality to AGDQ that's very refreshing.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Huh. I guess so. I feel like I went to bed and it was 520k and its only 529k and thats liek 14 hours later for me.

El Golden Goose
Jul 23, 2007

Tracula posted:

So what happened exactly?

She made an ice pun along the lines of "that was clearly snow problem for you!" and the chat flooded with 'cringe' and facepalms and stuff, somehow even more of them than all the other ice puns they were reading off

EDIT: oh and also some other dumb comments regarding how she's a girl etc

SWMadness
Jul 16, 2011

Excellent.
Remind me again why we should care what the Twitch chat is saying? Because we are talking about people who think humor and worthwhile dialogue involve endlessly spamming emoticons.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

how do I fix BetterTTV it won't load for me and I am getting angry

El Golden Goose
Jul 23, 2007

SWMadness posted:

Remind me again why we should care what the Twitch chat is saying? Becaue we are talking about people who think humor and worthwhile dialogue involve endlessly spamming emoticons.

Oh I don't care beyond amusement at how upset people can get about people playing videogames and talking about them

burntpork
Jan 25, 2010
"heh. Girls. kappafaceman." - twitch chat.

see you tomorrow
Jun 27, 2009

SWMadness posted:

Remind me again why we should care what the Twitch chat is saying? Because we are talking about people who think humor and worthwhile dialogue involve endlessly spamming emoticons.

you do not understand the point of the chat

Vakal
May 11, 2008

burntpork posted:

"heh. Girls. kappafaceman." - twitch chat.

Not enough racial slurs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SWMadness
Jul 16, 2011

Excellent.

see you tomorrow posted:

you do not understand the point of the chat

It has a point beyond a weirdly-convulsing mass of reaction memes?

• Locked thread