Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Man, this is being set up for either the most boring second half ever or a goal feast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Man, this is being set up for either the most boring second half ever or a goal feast.

agreed

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

That NAB small business ad is the wankiest thing this side of jeep commercials.

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

is this the asian cup thread

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

iajanus posted:

Amazingly when we stop diving we score goals. Who'd have thought?

nah m8 euros dive and they're great at football i think we're not diving enough in fact

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Ha ha, that foul was super blatant.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
Just saw highlights of the first half and holy poo poo, our diving is So loving Bad

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

webmeister posted:

Just saw highlights of the first half and holy poo poo, our diving is So loving Bad

It's the only thing they've learnt playing internationally.

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
holy moly

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

gently caress me

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

gently caress lecki! argh

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Lol probably the only time one of the guys actually got touched in the box

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
Noice

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

my stepdads beer posted:

gently caress lecki! argh

Guess he was... un-leckie :smug:

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Noice. C'mon Australia

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

How dodgy was the pen award? I didn't actually see it and didn't see a replay either

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Guess he was... un-leckie :smug:

:cool:

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

australia requires rain to play well

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

webmeister posted:

How dodgy was the pen award? I didn't actually see it and didn't see a replay either

not dodgy at all. kruse had his foot stamped which put him off balance in his stride and he fell.

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
Can't see Kuwait getting back into this game tbh

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

juric on. instant red coming up.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

3-1, the second-most dangerous scoreline

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
Just trying to jinx it.

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

gently caress yes burns coming on

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
Go Burns!

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

my stepdads beer posted:

not dodgy at all. kruse had his foot stamped which put him off balance in his stride and he fell.

It was a good call, I was more surprised we hadn't burnt any remaining good will of the ref with our incessant diving.

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

pretty great save by ryan

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

my stepdads beer posted:

pretty great save by ryan

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
loving hell, that header

There's probably another goal in this.

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

luv u burns

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Honestly don't remember the last time we created this many chances

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

ryan is pretty good

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Holy hell i didn't expect this!

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

Well that came out of nowhere!

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

well. after the first 15 I was not ready for this.

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
That was a fun game to watch. Good win Aus.

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
I feel really good after that match, probably better than I should. But christ, it felt good to just run over a team and have people who aren't in their mid-thirties score goals.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Good signs. I love nothing more than attacking football and the roos brought it in spades.

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

ref was really good - nice change for asian refs they're been pretty bad in the past

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Howay lads, I'm loving soaked. What a game that was, imagine if big little Timmy wasn't our only striker worth a drat

• Locked thread