Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Dillbag posted:

#2 is the only way to poop on a German poo poo shelf toilet.

A.C. Slater that bitch.

this is the worst toilet I have ever seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

NotAnArtist posted:

Germans. The poo poo shelf. The turd terrace. The white cliffs of doo doo dover. The poop plateau. Need I go on?

breaks
May 12, 2001

You could have stopped at "Germans."

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

torgeaux posted:

Germans. The poo poo shelf. The turd terrace. The white cliffs of doo doo dover. The poop plateau. Need I go on?

Poo Poo Platter?

oneof27
May 27, 2007
DSMtalker

torgeaux posted:

By all means, please doo.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Why the gently caress don't petting zoos have capybaras?

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

rydiafan posted:

Why the gently caress don't petting zoos have capybaras?

Man, I dunno. My petting zoo only has goats.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

That's a pretty hilarious marketing gently caress-up, unless HK provided the stock image to use.

Exit Strategy
Dec 10, 2010

by sebmojo

pentyne posted:

That's a pretty hilarious marketing gently caress-up, unless HK provided the stock image to use.

It is - or maybe was - a theme with H&K product catalogs for a while. They would always have the first two to three rounds inserted backwards.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008
Most non gun faggots probably won't really know what is wrong in that picture.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

The thing is, they're selling to guys who like guns, so the gun guy is going to see what's up. Unless they're marketing to the kind of yob who thinks guns are basically toy death rays or something.

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

Modern Day Hercules posted:

I don't know much about guns, but those bullets appear to be outside the gun itself, which isn't the right place to put them if you want to actually shoot the bullets.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Modern Day Hercules posted:

Or even care, actually.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

Hey, that's not always wrong!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TSva89jbNM

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008

Lotish posted:

The thing is, they're selling to guys who like guns, so the gun guy is going to see what's up. Unless they're marketing to the kind of yob who thinks guns are basically toy death rays or something.

No they're not. Guys who like guns are not buying poo poo based on a picture. They're sperggin' over data and picking out guns based on 29 dimensions of compatibility. They'd be buying the same gun even if the marketing material was just a picture of a black man with the caption "gently caress you".

That picture is for the person who doesn't know poo poo about anything, so it literally could not matter what the gently caress they put in it.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Guns are, in fact, for pussies.

Post more funny pictures here's an example:

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Lotish posted:

Wait they're not?

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
Death rays are overrated. So many amateurs go out and buy a Sunjet or a BeamMaster and just hold down the trigger and sweep the beam around like fools until they hit something vital or their power pack runs dry.

forkbucket
Mar 9, 2008

Magnets are my only weakness.

candy_heaven.jpg

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

super size soft serve
Aug 28, 2011

You think I'm fat, but it's an optical illusion.

I want a shitload of Salmiakki everything, too!

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.

Someone had a Finnish relative visiting.

(It's a summer festival event)

lumpycnt
Oct 9, 2012

Lotish posted:

Man, I dunno. My petting zoo only has goats.

I went to this zoo that had all kinds of incredible creatures you could pet, I petted an aardvark, a giant african snail the size of my hand, a sloth, monkeys and some tiny potbellied pigs and their young. I don't think I was supposed to pet most of them but they didn't mind. Besides the zoo was really laissez faire about where their animals could be, there were snakes hanging above doorways and bats flying through corridors - narrowly missing my head, it was awesome.

czg
Dec 17, 2005
hi
This is from the now sadly dormant blog Salmiyuck!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

NotAnArtist posted:

Yes, it's absolutely the wurst.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Most of the things in that picture I can at least grasp the general concept for the sweaty fat neckbearded type.

But the fingerless gloves I can never understand.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
So you don't get cheeto dust on your gloves when you're eating them on the curb outside waiting for mom to pick you up

edit: I'm told the Pop-Tart gun thing did happen? And the NRA gave the kid a lifetime membership? This sounds too much like a hoax the media grabbed by mistake and ran with anyway.

GOTTA STAY FAI has a new favorite as of 15:19 on Jan 9, 2015

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
I think the initial part, that he made a Pop-Tart look like a gun and got in trouble, is true. But I'm going to guess that the school offered counseling to the "emotionally scarred" children is some BS put there so that people who share it on FB can laugh at the stupid, touchy-feelsy, neo-liberal school system that coddles all the children, not like back in MY day! :911:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Triggered by pastry. This is Obama's America.

ducttape
Mar 1, 2008

Sappo569 posted:

Most of the things in that picture I can at least grasp the general concept for the sweaty fat neckbearded type.

They're cool*

*remember who you are talking about

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
I thought fingerless gloves were for traction or whatever when holding slippery workout bars because assholes at gyms refuse to wipe machines down after they're done using them.

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

DrBouvenstein posted:

I think the initial part, that he made a Pop-Tart look like a gun and got in trouble, is true. But I'm going to guess that the school offered counseling to the "emotionally scarred" children is some BS put there so that people who share it on FB can laugh at the stupid, touchy-feelsy, neo-liberal school system that coddles all the children, not like back in MY day! :911:

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Sappo569 posted:

Paladinus posted:

Triggered by pastry. This is Obama's America.

I was almost expelled from the fourth grade in either '91 or '92 because a teacher construed my acting like a gorilla as "sexual harrassment," I poo poo you not.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.

Wade Wilson posted:

I thought fingerless gloves were for traction or whatever when holding slippery workout bars because assholes at gyms refuse to wipe machines down after they're done using them.

My fingerless gloves are only used for cycling when it is cold because I am paranoid about not being able to feel my brakes and shifters well and will gladly accept chilly fingertips as compromise.

I still look like a dork wearing them. At least they are neither black nor leather though.

Edit: as an unintentional side effect, they make operating my phone in cold weather possible.

Samfucius has a new favorite as of 17:11 on Jan 9, 2015

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

Lotish posted:

I was almost expelled from the fourth grade in either '91 or '92 because a teacher construed my acting like a gorilla as "sexual harrassment," I poo poo you not.

What does "acting like a gorilla" entail?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Fingerless gloves are useful for a lot of fitness activities, so they are also worn by people who never got past the childhood stage where they thought putting on a cape and jumping off the roof of the garage would let them fly like superman.

• Locked thread