Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

The Lego Milano is excellent but if you're gonna get it, get it fast, it's gone out of production. My local Target had it on shelves a week ago and it's no longer there now.

I still regret not getting the Avengers Quinjet even though there's another coming for the new movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
There's still three at the Target nearby and I do love Lego but I don't know if $70 is worth it.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Rhyno posted:

There's still three at the Target nearby and I do love Lego but I don't know if $70 is worth it.

I love it and highly recommend it. Do it.

Bushifox
Dec 10, 2003

Je suis une tappette pour les jouets cheap et casse. Je suis dieu des nulles!
If you just want the ship they are selling it on ebay without the minifig for $40

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-NEW-Ma...=item3a93b26ade

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bushifox posted:

If you just want the ship they are selling it on ebay without the minifig for $40

Like it's worth getting without the figures!

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

Bushifox posted:

That's also missing the secondary ship you build by the looks.

It's a pretty sizable set (took me ~6 hours to put together). If you like the Milano, it really is the goto piece right now.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

RevKrule posted:

The Lego Milano is excellent but if you're gonna get it, get it fast, it's gone out of production. My local Target had it on shelves a week ago and it's no longer there now.

I still regret not getting the Avengers Quinjet even though there's another coming for the new movie.

Uhhhh

http://shop.lego.com/en-US/The-Milano-Spaceship-Rescue-76021?fromListing=listing

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I had some errands to run and stopped at TRU on the way home. They have an open box Milano with NO FIGURES in blank ink on the front. All for a huge savings of $5 off.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Rhyno posted:

I had some errands to run and stopped at TRU on the way home. They have an open box Milano with NO FIGURES in blank ink on the front. All for a huge savings of $5 off.

So with the usual TRU surcharges they're only charging you 15 over retail?

404GoonNotFound fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Jan 9, 2015

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

NECA's best Alien figure.

Holy poo poo.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

CelticPredator posted:

Holy poo poo.

No poo poo, right? I've been wanting this beauty since 1995 or so. Bishop is no slouch either, really, after you repaint his godawful flesh tone.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

The Marvel Legends Odin Series is up on TRU.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

I like the look of that Hawkeye, but something about his hands looks hosed up.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
The Revoltech Vader is like $65, why the hell would you ever buy this when the SH Figuarts Vader is the same price and a bajillion times better

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

CelticPredator posted:

Holy poo poo.

Which figure is this?

A Tin Of Beans
Nov 25, 2013

I scrolled down far enough to see that captain marvel and scarlet witch and got so hyped before realizing they're still on preorder. :saddowns: That Black Widow looks ok on my phone but I want to get a look at her in store someplace before I jump. I might have to nab Hawkeye too. Hmm.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Captain Marvel pre-ordered, hell yes.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Gammatron 64 posted:

The Revoltech Vader is like $65, why the hell would you ever buy this when the SH Figuarts Vader is the same price and a bajillion times better

So you can easily put Darth Vader's head on Professor Layton's body.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Cloks posted:

So you can easily put Darth Vader's head on Professor Layton's body.

And for Vader's body... Woody.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

404GoonNotFound posted:

And for Vader's body... Woody.

drat it now I want one you bastard

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Yeah... After the X-Men debacle I am never ordering anything from TRU ever again. I still never got a Magneto or Storm and I doubt I ever will.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Has anyone seen a dancing groot toy at wal mart?

I've had 2 people tell me they got one there but damned if I can find one or even anything about it online.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Mezco Dredd up for preorder, $65. Couldn't complete checkout tho as no shipping options for Canada, haha.

http://www.mezcotoyz.com/one-12-collective-judge-dredd

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

Vintersorg posted:

Mezco Dredd up for preorder, $65. Couldn't complete checkout tho as no shipping options for Canada, haha.

Oh awesome, he's actually in 6 inch scale. (1/12) I thought he'd be in 12 inch scale (1/6)

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Which figure is this?
The new NECA 'Alien3' Dog Alien.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Gammatron 64 posted:

LOL if you're buying Japanese toys from American websites right now.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Has anyone seen a dancing groot toy at wal mart?

I've had 2 people tell me they got one there but damned if I can find one or even anything about it online.

I picked one up last week at my Walmart just outside of Chicago. There was a huge display of them at the time.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Can you share a pic? I'd like to know what it is I am looking for.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

:911:

The black raven and Minotaur the duck also came in, I'll get shots of them when I've got some free time in the next few days. These are some amazing homegrown figures, Four Horsemen really knocked it out of the park with these guys.

Fishylungs
Jan 12, 2008

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Can you share a pic? I'd like to know what it is I am looking for.

Not my pic but here. The speaker can play pretty good, you just gotta make sure you check. Thankfully there really isn't any packaging and you can just flip it from demo to play at the store.

I work in the floral craft department, the section of the store with fake flowers, and people keep setting him over there. I usually turn it on and hit play, makes me smile. :3:

Kuhmondo
Jul 2, 2009
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but did anyone order the Sentinel Re:Edit Bleeding Edge Iron Man? I'm really thinking about getting it, but the price might be putting me off a tiny bit. It's pretty much Hot Toys quality shrunk down to 7 inch scale. It really is impressive, but I wanted to see if anyone here owns it and can give their input on it.

There's review pictures here: http://sen-ti-nel.blogspot.jp/2015/01/ReEditbleeding-edge-armorreview.html

The last picture is a misleading; the palm repulsors don't actually light up. Only the chest, eyes, and the repulsor on the back of the helmet do. HLJ has it for $147 right now before shipping and is probably the cheapest you will find it anywhere.

Kuhmondo fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Jan 12, 2015

Jace Madan
Apr 10, 2007

A survivor... unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.
I was gonna get it, it is perfect scale to fit in with my Marvel Select stuff, but no way is it worth like $150 + shipping to me. The articulation is great and the light up feature is nice, but in the end it's just regular plastic. Plus, I'm not really a big fan of the bleeding edge suit anyway. (even this technoed-up redesigned version)

I'm happy with my $20 Marvel Select MK. IV Iron Man.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Sanschel posted:

:911:

The black raven and Minotaur the duck also came in, I'll get shots of them when I've got some free time in the next few days. These are some amazing homegrown figures, Four Horsemen really knocked it out of the park with these guys.

I got the Duck, Flamingo, and Quetzalcoatl and I gotta agree: beautiful. There is a biiiiit of an issue with standing, I think I may need to request new feet for my duck, and you gotta be very gentle moving the parts for the first time but they look fantastic. Still waiting on my Vulture and wings

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

Kuhmondo posted:

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but did anyone order the Sentinel Re:Edit Bleeding Edge Iron Man? I'm really thinking about getting it, but the price might be putting me off a tiny bit. It's pretty much Hot Toys quality shrunk down to 7 inch scale. It really is impressive, but I wanted to see if anyone here owns it and can give their input on it.

There's review pictures here: http://sen-ti-nel.blogspot.jp/2015/01/ReEditbleeding-edge-armorreview.html

The last picture is a misleading; the palm repulsors don't actually light up. Only the chest, eyes, and the repulsor on the back of the helmet do. HLJ has it for $147 right now before shipping and is probably the cheapest you will find it anywhere.

Wow, that looks really great, but not 150 bucks great. I'll stick with my SH Figuarts Iron Men.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It's my favorite "modern" armor but I can't justify it at that price.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Welp, I need that.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

They find ways to keep me buying them.

Bushifox
Dec 10, 2003

Je suis une tappette pour les jouets cheap et casse. Je suis dieu des nulles!

Fishylungs posted:

Not my pic but here. The speaker can play pretty good, you just gotta make sure you check. Thankfully there really isn't any packaging and you can just flip it from demo to play at the store.

I work in the floral craft department, the section of the store with fake flowers, and people keep setting him over there. I usually turn it on and hit play, makes me smile. :3:

They had about 20 dancing groots at my local store, $12.48.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Vintersorg posted:

... sixty five bucks? I like Dredd, but gently caress that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Tailored cloth figures don't come cheap yo.