Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!

Joementum posted:

Quote of the day, “Everybody in here can go tell your friends that I’m considering a run.” ~ Willard Mitt Romney.
I'm so happy right now, y'all don't even know

Savage the hell out of each other you two. Hell, the 2008 Mitt playbook was running against the damage W Bush had done against social programs, highlighting that Mitt had worked with Dems to create a conservative UHC plan and infrastructure projects. Do it again. Rip and tear and remind everyone how much the Bush family loathes this country and how much damage they have done to it.

Kalman posted:

MIGF would be even more insufferable, so it can't be Chicago.

Columbus sounds about the right level of hell, though.

Seriously, I get Columbus is already the state capital, but Cincinnati is at least fun. And you are right across the river from Kentucky, which is a nice place for a weekend vacation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Joementum posted:

:siren: Ha ha ha, terrific you guys. :siren:

The debates between Romney and Jeb would be amazing who got further in life living off there last name?

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Joementum posted:

:siren: Ha ha ha, terrific you guys. :siren:

Joementum posted:

Quote of the day, “Everybody in here can go tell your friends that I’m considering a run.” ~ Willard Mitt Romney.

Joementum posted:

Bonus quote of the day, "People ask if I really want to be president. I’ve run twice. Yeah, I want to be president." ~ Willard Mitt Romney.

Goodness gracious :captainpop:

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Joementum posted:

Bonus quote of the day, "People ask if I really want to be president. I’ve run twice. Yeah, I want to be president." ~ Willard Mitt Romney.

You can't just want it. You have to loving want it.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
It is pretty surprising that Mitt Romney changed his position on something.

Zeitgueist
Aug 8, 2003

by Ralp

Joementum posted:

:drat:

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
2008: Lose to the guy who loses to Obama
2012: Lose to Obama directly
2016: Win (???)

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

Joementum posted:

:vince:

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

2016: Lose to the woman who lost to Obama.

VVVVV heh

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Lose to the lady who lost to Obama?

edit: god damnit.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
*starts up a slow chant* Willard. Willard. Willard!

Amused to Death
Aug 10, 2009

google "The Night Witches", and prepare for :stare:
~MITTENS 2016~

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Let's remember the good times. The joy. Mitt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJJKW7ea1oc

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.

whitey delenda est posted:

*starts up a slow chant* Ry-an! Ry-an! Ry-an!

Fixed that for you.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

It's Romney-Ryan!

Romney...Ryan!

Amused to Death
Aug 10, 2009

google "The Night Witches", and prepare for :stare:
Oh my god, we might get another Romney Death Rally!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0e-MKYlU5Y

Zeitgueist
Aug 8, 2003

by Ralp
Life without police

quote:

“This is how it’s supposed to be,” he reiterates. “We feel safe. And for once, we're not running late – usually we always be running late because of having been hassled.”

Zeitgueist fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Jan 9, 2015

VendoViper
Feb 8, 2011

Can't touch this.

RuanGacho posted:

I firmly believe that the entire government can be largely repaired with the same methodology, the corrupt and political don't like facts and data, it really breaks the ability to do things by feeling.

Someone linked to that Vice documentary "This is what winning looks like" earlier, and in it the Marine Major who they are interviewing points out that a huge factor in the corruption detailed in the documentary is that none of the people handling any of the logistics can read or write. A great example of the polar opposite effect of having everything written down in well ordered computerized databases is not having it written down at all. Data and numerical tracking like this are the only ways to combat corruption.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

McDowell posted:

It's Romney-Ryan!

Romney...Ryan!

Ahahaha yesss :unsmigghh:

This tree is just the right height.

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!
I'll be honest, I think goons are more excited for Romney running again than any Republican, the man himself included

Oh man, I've been avoiding the Freep thread after the shooting, but their reaction to Mitt v Bush will be great

Boot and Rally
Apr 21, 2006

8===D
Nap Ghost

Zeitgueist posted:

Life without police

quote:

“This is how it’s supposed to be,” he reiterates. “We feel safe. And for once, we're not running late – usually we always be running late because of having been hassled.”

I thought this was part of Romney2016 chat. :v:

Pixelboy
Sep 13, 2005

Now, I know what you're thinking...
I hope he "explores" it to raise money to grift a while Palin-style, and then says "lol, nope."

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Pixelboy posted:

I hope he "explores" it to raise money to grift a while Palin-style, and then says "lol, nope."

I could totally see Palin actually jumping into the race this time just to remain relevant. Facebook and a website just isn't getting the job done.

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Pixelboy posted:

Romney's wealthy enough that this would probably be a waste of his time. He's not like Palin where he'd need to keep his face in the public eye (for the base) to keep milking wingnut welfare, because he doesn't need wingnut welfare.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

mcmagic posted:

OF COURSE.

really, what this teaches us is that all jets fans are scum :v:

ufarn
May 30, 2009
Sheryl Sandberg (CA).

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Amused to Death posted:

Oh my god, we might get another Romney Death Rally!

A screaming comes across the sky... It has happened before but there is nothing to compare it to now.

paranoid randroid fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Jan 10, 2015

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

The FBI and DOJ are recommending that felony charges be filed against former CIA Director and General David Petraeus for giving his mistress access to classified data. However, Eric Holder has said very little about what he's going to do, and I guess at this point he might just pass the buck to the incoming Attorney General.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/10/u...e=Homepage&_r=0

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

evilweasel posted:

Speaking of that: New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie released a statement Friday afternoon saying that he intends to take up Jerry Jones on his offer of two tickets in the Cowboys owner's suite to watch Sunday's NFC divisional matchup.
He's even taking his orange sweater. :3:

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Ahahaha yesss :unsmigghh:

This tree is just the right height.

My favorite response to this was from a goon like a year later, who noted that the trees there actually are "of a uniform and aesthetically pleasing height" when you're seeing them from an executive boardroom. :haw:

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

FlamingLiberal posted:

The FBI and DOJ are recommending that felony charges be filed against former CIA Director and General David Petraeus for giving his mistress access to classified data. However, Eric Holder has said very little about what he's going to do, and I guess at this point he might just pass the buck to the incoming Attorney General.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/10/u...e=Homepage&_r=0

MoveOn finally vindicated.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Today I learned that if SOPA had passed The attacks in Paris could've been prevented.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Christie and Walker should use this game to decide which ulikeable yankee governor will run for president.

packers gon' win

God will speak to his Chosen Nominee through his chosen ballteam

The Aardvark
Aug 19, 2013

evilweasel posted:

I thought that was self-implied by liking the Jets.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Hold on, Karl Rove is on Fox saying that Mitt might not be running.

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
Well that confirms it, Mitt is running.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
Excited to see the new features in Romney runtime executable 3.0

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
EmpathyError: Romneybot doubled down on 47% rhetoric

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
Chris Christie is not counting on winning New Jersey in the event he wins the 2016 nomination, is he.

• Locked thread