Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Point being Zorak wasn't great and it'd be nice if whoever got the job next was a bit more relaxed.

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I trust ADTRW to sort out which anime have acceptable Boner levels without mod intervention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Can I get a role call of who really watched K-On and thought that was some good poo poo

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

Can I get a role call of who really watched K-On and thought that was some good poo poo

It was fun. Not something I would've watched without doing other stuff, but a good background anime.

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
kon is poo poo imo

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

It was enjoyable. the songs were cute and catchy. my favorite girl was ritsu

love live beats the poo poo out of it though

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i didn't really like k-on very much but it was a better experience than lucky star, which was the most boring piece of poo poo i have ever seen and i closed the viewer during the cornetto scene

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

PotU posted:

kon is poo poo imo

Liar spotted

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Love Live is incredibly powerful

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

K-On is like if Lucky Star was on Nick Jr.

Endorph posted:

it is very relaxing and the girls are cute and likable and play off each other well. sometimes the jokes land but even when they don't it's all generally charming

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

K-on bored me but it's good that ya'll enjoy it! It's nice that a wide variety of stuff comes out of Japan so there's something for everyone.

E:also Pork Lift and Wateyad playing the kon game was pretty great

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
gently caress you

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Konata and the Lucky Star gang deserve to be taken to a wall and shot by a firing squad

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SpazmasterX posted:

Liar spotted

its true, k-on is actually the best anime ive ever watched and i feel very powerful now

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Beef Waifu posted:

gently caress you

That's not very nice!

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
over 9000

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Welcome to the real ADTRW, motherfuckers. It's like the Thunderdome... but anime.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~
Here's the wacky schoolgirl comedy ratings list:

1. Nichijou
2. K-on
3. No one cares

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Hahahaha ya'll got really salty about the cute girls talking about bullshit animes real fast

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

PotU posted:

over 9000

Never mind what I said, bring in Slowbeef and have him do his thing until nobody ever posts in this subforum again

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

SpazmasterX posted:

1. Nichijou
2. K-on
3. No one cares

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
It ain't that serious

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

there are only two things worth arguing about in this world: Goku vs Superman, and which moe anime is the best

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

SpazmasterX posted:

1. Nichijou
2. K-on
3. No one cares

Where's azumanga and high school girls

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

i didn't really like k-on very much but it was a better experience than lucky star, which was the most boring piece of poo poo i have ever seen and i closed the viewer during the cornetto scene

So you watched it for 4 minutes. drat

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~
The list stands as is.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Endorph posted:

there are only two things worth arguing about in this world: Goku vs Superman, and which moe anime is the best

Point of order: Waifus and Husbandos

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Endorph posted:

its goku and k-on

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

It ain't that serious

serebralassazin
Feb 20, 2004
I wish I had something clever to say.
K-On was alright. The little I saw of lucky star was boring. Everyone should watch Little Witch Academia because it was good.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

So you watched it for 4 minutes. drat

that's the limit of tolerance

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

PotU posted:

its goku and k-on

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
I can never tell with you no-caps using people. Do you ironically or unironically like moe girl shows?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

DrSunshine posted:

I can never tell with you no-caps using people. Do you ironically or unironically like moe girl shows?
why would i be ironic about the things i like

who the gently caress has the time to sit around and fakepost about anime

'drat, i'll go on something awful today and pretend to like k-on... that'll sure own some fuckers'

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol

PotU
Jul 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i unironically like moe in a very cool, and socially acceptable way

serebralassazin
Feb 20, 2004
I wish I had something clever to say.
Nichijou and Nichibros are also master level comedy anime that everyone should watch.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

DrSunshine posted:

Does it really matter?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

DrSunshine posted:

what's it to you, boy

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

~fartz~
Make me the mod and my official stance will be "aint nothing wrong with moe as long as it's tasteful"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

serebralassazin posted:

Nichijou and Nichibros are also master level comedy anime that everyone should watch.

We have fun in the ADTRW mod chat thread, but there's nothing funny about Nichijou.

High School Boys is rad though

• Locked thread