Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nomemories
Aug 13, 2008
What you can't figure out is we see the world as it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

nomemories posted:

Please elaborate!

Xmas Dumpster Fire
May 29, 2001

nomemories posted:

is there some kind of pill or ointment i could take to relieve this problem?

stringball
Mar 17, 2009

Xmas Dumpster Fire posted:

is there some kind of pill or ointment i could take to relieve this problem?

a couple month long meth binge only sleeping when you collapse

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

nomemories posted:

This is what makes conspiracy theorists so insufferable. You can provide a mountain of evidence proving without a shadow of a doubt that their theories are factually incorrect, and then they just fall back on "I have had my eyes opened to how the world really is, maybe some day you will too :smug:"

It's a loving insufferably smug defensive mechanism to hide the fact that their stupid arguments hold no merit whatsoever.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
So a fellow in the Conspiracy mocking FB group I belonged to put up a very obviously photoshopped image of a group of Charlie protesters with the girl from Sandy Hook screaming into her phone into a real CT FB group. He even posted it saying with was a fake.

And well, people didn't read the post, just looked at the image and, speaks for itself.

http://i.imgur.com/WQ2rH3X.jpg

So close, but things are so advance
http://i.imgur.com/1fb6Du0.jpg

Sometimes I wonder just how many of the images start out as people being trolled, but because it gets shared among people who honestly believe, it becomes "real".

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

nomemories posted:

The thing I will never understand about the general conspiracy crowd is there's so much horrible, hosed up, lovely, illegal, immoral bullshit happening right in the open indisputably, why even bother, really? There's a lot of heinous, heinous poo poo that's well documented and nobody's even contesting that's half the time worse than the actual conspiracies.

Not to say it's not OK to doubt the government or believe everything they say, but it's quite another to state said theories as some sort of fact. A real good example is when Cheyney was going around pushing for the Iraq war with "proof" of chemical weapons as the very main selling point (that's been muddied over time), while it is now absolutely known the information was discredited entirely months before anyone was shown it, and he drat well knew that. Again, that whole cluster gently caress has been pretty much documented at this point, it's just that this point never, ever gets driven home in any kind of forum, so nothing ever comes of it. Or how about how 9/11 which pretty clearly happened as described being used as a free pass to push the effort in the first place, despite being entirely unrelated?

I mean right there you've got an example of a lying that resulted in the death of many times over the victims of the WTC if you count the Iraqis, many of which were civilians. Isn't that evil enough for anyone?

We've been mixed up in that whole thing for so long, with so many failed goals, that people forget how something that cost thousands of lives and drained the hell out of America's resources that nobody is ever held accountable, even in a real public forum. But instead of going "hey, look at all this reliable information proving America has done some horrible hosed up things, shouldn't the people responsible see justice?" we've got tons of people pretending it was an inside job. I really think the fact I just mentioned, how they used it as an excuse/free pass to get away with loving anything for several years, probably seals it for some people who seem unwilling to consider that they're just opportunists turning a tragedy into ammunition for their personal crusade, which happens all the time everywhere.

ED: The fact that the guy who pushed the war hooked all his associates up with multi-million/billion dollar contracts to fight it is pretty hosed up too. I kind of wish more people wanted to talk about the horrible things we've gotten away with that have some actual proof to them instead of plugging your ears and insisting the WTCs were rigged with explosives because that somehow makes it easier to accept no matter how utterly ludicrous that sounds.

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Jan 11, 2015

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?
I actually know a person who was accused of being one of these actresses because she was a contestant on America's next top model and then was interviewed by TV because she was swinging around a pole in front of the white house in a stars and stripes jumper when Osama got got.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Disinterested posted:

I actually know a person who was accused of being one of these actresses because she was a contestant on America's next top model and then was interviewed by TV because she was swinging around a pole in front of the white house in a stars and stripes jumper when Osama got got.

I realise that you probably meant just messing around on a lamp post but 'swinging around a pole in front of the white house in a stars and stripes jumper' made me think 'stripper act' initially. Which would have made for an interesting interview.

nomemories
Aug 13, 2008
I don't gotta explain poo poo to none of you. If you're of adolescence and still don't see it then your so stupid you never will. ZERO dead at Sandy Hook! It's in the federal murder statistics for that year.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

OwlFancier posted:

I realise that you probably meant just messing around on a lamp post but 'swinging around a pole in front of the white house in a stars and stripes jumper' made me think 'stripper act' initially. Which would have made for an interesting interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y472JXWsaHU&t=38s

http://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/that-victoria-marshman-really-gets-around/

quote:

'The “ordinary” citizen cum reality TV star and model Victoria Marshman, first seen during the day emotionally-affected by the assassination of bin Laden (What ever happened to due process, by the way?), hung around for the nighttime celebration at the White House. She seems to have cheered up from her earlier emotionally-staged charged interview. (:38 on the video)'

Elsewhere on this website:

quote:

Cui bono, then, killing Charlie? Only those whose agenda is to demonize Islam. Not even a bunch of brainwashed fanatics would pull off the Charlie carnage to show people who accuse them of being barbarians that they are, in fact, barbarians. French intel at least has concluded that this was no underwear bomber stunt. This was a pro job that happened to take place just a few days after France recognized Palestinian statehood. And just a few days after General Hollande demanded the lifting of sanctions against the Russian “threat.”

The Masters of the Universe, who pull the real levers of the Empire of Chaos, are freaking out with the systemic chaos in the racket they so far had the illusion of controlling. Make no mistake, the Empire of Chaos will do what it can to exploit the post-Charlie environment – be it blowback or false flag.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

nomemories posted:

I don't gotta explain poo poo to none of you. If you're of adolescence and still don't see it then your so stupid you never will. ZERO dead at Sandy Hook! It's in the federal murder statistics for that year.

I really do like the conspiracy idea that governments are capable of fooling everyone but the census bureau.

nomemories
Aug 13, 2008

OwlFancier posted:

I really do like the conspiracy idea that governments are capable of fooling everyone but the census bureau.

You're a sheep and will continue being hosed like one.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Why do CP morons always have to be such dicks about it? Like, believe whatever dumb thing you want, but you don't have to be so aggressive about shouting it that you alienate the entire world.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

nomemories posted:

You gently caress sheep?

nomemories
Aug 13, 2008

Jack Gladney posted:

Why do CP morons always have to be such dicks about it? Like, believe whatever dumb thing you want, but you don't have to be so aggressive about shouting it that you alienate the entire world.

It's what you have to do to get people to put down their crack pipes for a minute and listen

nomemories
Aug 13, 2008

OwlFancier posted:

You gently caress sheep?

I gently caress the NWO

nomemories
Aug 13, 2008

QuarkJets posted:

This is what makes conspiracy theorists so insufferable. You can provide a mountain of evidence proving without a shadow of a doubt that their theories are factually incorrect, and then they just fall back on "I have had my eyes opened to how the world really is, maybe some day you will too :smug:"

It's a loving insufferably smug defensive mechanism to hide the fact that their stupid arguments hold no merit whatsoever.

gently caress you, you dirty cocksucker you're the one who's smug.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

nomemories posted:

It's what you have to do to get people to put down their crack pipes for a minute and listen

No, that's how you get people to completely ignore your fallacious arguments. This kind of tactic might work in the 8th grade, but in the real world this kind of poo poo:

nomemories posted:

doesn't get you anywhere. But as a conspiracy theorist, you probably spend most of your time in an echo chamber, so I'm not surprised that you think otherwise.

I'll just quote what I said earlier

QuarkJets posted:

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

nomemories posted:

I gently caress the NWO

I didn't know that was still around. Can you get me Hulk Hogan's autograph?

Related: is Hulk Hogan a gentle lover?

nomemories
Aug 13, 2008

Pook Good Mook posted:

I didn't know that was still around. Can you get me Hulk Hogan's autograph?

Related: is Hulk Hogan a gentle lover?

You're a stupid rear end in a top hat and your screen name is racist

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

nomemories posted:

Says an actual racist:

nomemories in the Israel Palestine Megathread posted:

Down with the jews

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

nomemories posted:

I too feel terrible for all that the Pooks have had to endure.

nomemories
Aug 13, 2008

QuarkJets posted:

Says an actual racist:

Considering that they're the ones pulling the strings, which is obvious to anyone with their eyes open, it's not racist

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

nomemories
Aug 13, 2008

QuarkJets posted:

Says an actual racist:

Racism againsts racists = not racist

THE BOMBINATRIX
Jul 26, 2002

by Lowtax

Pook Good Mook posted:

I too feel terrible for all that the Pooks have had to endure.

hahah

nomemories posted:

Considering that they're the ones pulling the strings, which is obvious to anyone with their eyes open, it's not racist

how much meth did it take you to come to your theory?

also, do you have a newsletter?

nomemories
Aug 13, 2008

Alex DeLarge posted:

hahah

how much meth did it take you to come to your theory?

also, do you have a newsletter?

I have a website actually, ifuckedyourwhoremother.com

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

nomemories posted:

Do you have any arguments to back this up or are you just going to shitpost over and over?

nomemories posted:

Racism againsts racists = not racist

Klan members make this argument all the time, but they're still racist and so are you

nomemories
Aug 13, 2008
Cunts, cunts everywhere!

THE BOMBINATRIX
Jul 26, 2002

by Lowtax

nomemories posted:

:chanpop:

Byde
Apr 15, 2013

by Lowtax

nomemories posted:

You are the most obvious and effortless troll yet

Even BlockmeonFacebook had more effort to his madness

nomemories
Aug 13, 2008

Byde posted:

I'm not a troll. You call anyone that doesn't believe what they tell you to believe a troll? oval office.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

nomemories posted:

I'm not a troll. You call anyone that doesn't believe what they tell you to believe a troll? oval office.

If you are a troll you would be too inept even for 4chan, so I sincerely hope not.

nomemories
Aug 13, 2008

Disinterested posted:

If you are a troll you would be too inept even for 4chan, so I sincerely hope not.

gently caress 4chan up the rear end I don't even know what that is. Sounds like some stupid thing for faggots like you.

THE BOMBINATRIX
Jul 26, 2002

by Lowtax

nomemories posted:

gently caress 4chan up the rear end I don't even know what that is. Sounds like some stupid thing for faggots like you.

my, we're saucy

so i'm guessing a lot of meth?

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Byde posted:

P.much this. I mean, is it so much to ask that trolls even come up with a gimmick in the first place?

Come on nomemories, tell us what conspiracist idiocy you believe in! Lizard Men? JFK assassination stuff? Obama's birth certificate? You gotta give us something to work with here!

EDIT: wait a loving second, did Dale Reed register an SA account? Is that what this is?

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

EDIT: wait a loving second, did Dale Reed register an SA account? Is that what this is?

How does someone like this last so long, given the 2008 regdate? Do they just snap one day? Is it an off meds thing?

nomemories
Aug 13, 2008

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

P.much this. I mean, is it so much to ask that trolls even come up with a gimmick in the first place?

Come on nomemories, tell us what conspiracist idiocy you believe in! Lizard Men? JFK assassination stuff? Obama's birth certificate? You gotta give us something to work with here!

I believe Obama is a Kenyan put in power by zog kykes promoting faggotry in the schools as a means of population control and to enable their sick urges, they want to take the gun out of your hand and replace it with cock.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

nomemories posted:

I believe Obama is a Kenyan put in power by zog kykes promoting faggotry in the schools as a means of population control and to enable their sick urges, they want to take the gun out of your hand and replace it with cock.

nomemories posted:

:ironicat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomemories
Aug 13, 2008

Disinterested posted:

How does someone like this last so long, given the 2008 regdate? Do they just snap one day? Is it an off meds thing?

I was spreading the truth elsewhere. Sadly it's just not fertile ground for it here you're all so smug and superior

• Locked thread