Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nomemories
Aug 13, 2008

Disinterested posted:

How does someone like this last so long, given the 2008 regdate? Do they just snap one day? Is it an off meds thing?

Oh and when the economy tanked I was living on the streets for quite awhile, rear end in a top hat. Posting on web forums wasn't really an option for me then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BOMBINATRIX
Jul 26, 2002

by Lowtax

nomemories posted:

Oh and when the economy tanked I was living on the streets for quite awhile, rear end in a top hat. Posting on web forums wasn't really an option for me then.

YOU DON'T SAY...

nomemories
Aug 13, 2008

Alex DeLarge posted:

YOU DON'T SAY...

oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx
Given the periodic visits from conspiracy theorists to this thread, can we just skip straight to the Flat-Earther?

THE BOMBINATRIX
Jul 26, 2002

by Lowtax
homeless methhead implosion right here folks

nomemories
Aug 13, 2008

Alex DeLarge posted:

homeless methhead implosion right here folks

You dirty bitch I'd like to see you survive on the streets.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

nomemories posted:

they want to take the gun out of your hand and replace it with cock.

The penis is bad, but the gun is good.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?
Well that was quick.

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

nomemories posted:

You dirty bitch I'd like to see you survive on the streets.

I did for two years. I was also a hardcore CT at the time. May I suggest you follow my example and take your meds, then work on getting your life together? That sure helped me a bunch.

PS: Having friends is better than being surrounded only be people that can handle the truth. Just tossing that out there.

THE BOMBINATRIX
Jul 26, 2002

by Lowtax

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

The penis is bad, but the gun is good.

nomemories
Aug 13, 2008

Prester John posted:

I did for two years. I was also a hardcore CT at the time. May I suggest you follow my example and take your meds, then work on getting your life together? That sure helped me a bunch.

PS: Having friends is better than being surrounded only be people that can handle the truth. Just tossing that out there.

I wasn't talking to you gently caress face and you're a liar

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

nomemories posted:

No I'm really not. I've documented my time being homeless and being a CT in several threads on this forum over the past few years. You are free to disbelieve me but I've been open about my experience of coming off the David Icke crazytrain with proper meds and mental health care. If I am lying I am one dedicated psy-op who seems to exist only to pop into this thread every couple months.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

nomemories posted:

For real though, this thread isn't "blind to the truth"; we examine whatever theories are presented and we disprove and/or discredit them, usually pretty easily. Conspiracy theories that stick around are always constructed on extremely flimsy arguments.

You haven't actually provided any arguments for any conspiracy theories. How about you start with that? Present a conspiracy theory that you believe is true, and try to convince us. It'd be a lot more interesting than watching you yell "oval office" over and over, at least

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

nomemories posted:

oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office oval office

Acknowledged. The sparrow winters in Albany but my aunt prefers Florida. The sparrow winters in Albany but my aunt prefers Florida.

nomemories
Aug 13, 2008

QuarkJets posted:

For real though, this thread isn't "blind to the truth"; we examine whatever theories are presented and we disprove and/or discredit them, usually pretty easily. Conspiracy theories that stick around are always constructed on extremely flimsy arguments.

You haven't actually provided any arguments for any conspiracy theories. How about you start with that? Present a conspiracy theory that you believe is true, and try to convince us. It'd be a lot more interesting than watching you yell "oval office" over and over, at least

You probably only survived though by sucking cocks

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

nomemories posted:

You don't seem to be a very kind today!

I have an idea: how about you explain to us why you feel the need to make such comments? Why are you angry?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

nomemories posted:

I believe Obama is a Kenyan put in power by zog kykes promoting faggotry in the schools as a means of population control and to enable their sick urges, they want to take the gun out of your hand and replace it with cock.

I'm actually anti gun and pro dicks so that works out for me.

lurker1981
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW
I thought that what happened with 9/11 was this:

Some folks in the US military had some folks that were intertwined with some muslim group that had been created to fight the Russians back in the day, and they were able to convince some of those people to fly airplanes into the WTC, so the USA could become involved in a huge war.

As for why they wanted the war... who knows? Oil? WMDs (which they did find in Iraq, BTW)? Or maybe the Americans are just a bunch of bloodthirsty maniacs that enjoy dropping bombs on innocent people, raping muslim women, and killing babies and drinking their blood.

Who knows?

Maybe bin Laden was a puppet of the US government, hence no evidence of him ever being killed, and the SEALs that killed him were all blown up by an RPG while in a helicopter. Only to mysteriously appear out of nowhere to give a TV interview.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Can't we have both more guns and more cocks? I want gay cowboys 24/7.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I have my eyes open and I can see sheeple and RAAARGH RAAAARGH

my saxophone talks to me

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Literally The Worst posted:

I'm actually anti gun and pro dicks so that works out for me.

:agreed: this plan sounds rad

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

nomemories posted:

And if I actually was gay? Would that make you angry?

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

nomemories posted:

Are you angry because he was working your territory or something? Whatever the case, you should definitely consider going back on your meds, or off of them, depending on what is currently misfiring in your brain.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 225 days!

nomemories posted:

I gently caress the NWO

So, you admit to being in bed with them?

(I can't believe no one beat me to this) :smuggo:

duck monster
Dec 15, 2004

Sooo BBC went full tinfoil on this one:

http://bbc-news.co.uk/doubts-raised-over-authenticity-of-charlie-hebdo-footage/

quote:

January 11, 2015
Doubts raised over authenticity of Charlie Hebdo footage.

According to analysts, it appears that the footage was recorded over two takes, evidenced by a placement marker that appears by the front left wheel of the vehicle as the gunmen return from apparently gunning down a wounded Gendarme.

A ‘placement marker’ on appears on road as gunmen return.

The killing of the french policeman is also being called into question, due to the ‘lack of blood spatter consistent with that of a close range shooting’.

As shown in the freeze frame below, smoke is shown to emit from the weapon, with no impact or trauma appearing to register on the body of the victim. The decision of many news outlets to blur out the victim is being debated as evidence of complicity in what many are now calling a hoax.

Forensic and ballistics expert David Mayhew commented; “If the video shows events as they actually occurred, then in my opinion it is most likely that the firearm shown is discharging blanks rather than conventional ammunition”.
No Blood Spatter close up

After the gunman’s weapon is heard to discharge, no trauma or impact appears to occur.

Staged.

Whilst numerous theories have sprung up concerning this and other details, the general consensus among not just sceptics, but some major news agencies, is that the entire event was a ‘False Flag’ attack perpetrated by the CIA and/or Mossad in a “psy-ops” exercise to rouse hatred against Islam and support for what has been so far, a failing campaign in Iraq, Syria and the Middle East.

Um.... ?

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Gunshots don't work like that on TV :tinfoil:

(someone should be fired over this bullshit)

e: more tinfoil
http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-30714297

quote:

s it just a coincidence that this image was tweeted at around the time of the attack? Some in the French-language press have speculated that the magazine could have been the victim of hackers. The illustration bears the signature of Honoré, a famous French illustrator who was killed in the attack - it's unclear when it was actually drawn.

suck my woke dick fucked around with this message at 12:05 on Jan 12, 2015

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I csnt find anything about the David Mayhew quoted in the article, theres no byline either.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

It's not the BBC website you dolt.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Disinterested posted:

bbc-news.co.uk (and any link on the article) redirects to the normal bbc so it was easy to confuse.

This, however, is on the real bbc website.

duck monster
Dec 15, 2004

Disinterested posted:

Ahahahaha yup, I got had.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

It took me a second to realise, but the BBC has literally never posted anything that tinfoil hat in my recollection so I was pretty skeptical from the get-go.

duck monster
Dec 15, 2004

My thinking was more along the lines of "SOMEONE gave the intern the password without thinking it through!"

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler

Disinterested posted:

It took me a second to realise, but the BBC has literally never posted anything that tinfoil hat in my recollection so I was pretty skeptical from the get-go.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/4149637.stm

gently caress physics, it must be the same HAARP weapon that created the 2004 tsunami that protected their base.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

CeeJee posted:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/4149637.stm

gently caress physics, it must be the same HAARP weapon that created the 2004 tsunami that protected their base.

The BBC reports on nutjobs that believe this stuff, but it doesn't engage in reporting this stuff as fact. Hence para 1: 'Following the tsunami, conspiracy rumours have been circulating on the internet of how the US base at Diego Garcia managed to avoid casualties while other islands suffered huge losses'

That is not intended as an endorsement of the views.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

The beeb in general tends towards the insufferably dry and dutiful noting of all aspects of a story, or at least a bunch of them. If you're used to American news or lovely tabloid news in general, it'll probably sound weird. It generally doesn't carry much of an implicit message either way.

Lightning Jim
Nov 18, 2006

Just a mad weather-ologist :science:
Related to the thread: Kyoon's back

Touchdown Boy
Apr 1, 2007

I saw my friend there out on the field today, I asked him where he's going, he said "All the way."
Here is a good one - http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/01/11/fiasco-france-lie-to-me-once/

Basically the Charlie Hebdo thing was staged to create tensions etc. No one really died and, of course, Mossad did it.

The authority on this piece clearly knows what he is talking about because:

quote:

Gordon Duff is a Marine combat veteran of the Vietnam War. He is a disabled veteran and has worked on veterans and POW issues for decades.

Gordon Duff is an accredited diplomat and is generally accepted as one of the top global intelligence specialists.He manages the world's largest private intelligence organization and regularly consults with governments challenged by security issues.

Gordon Duff has traveled extensively, is published around the world and is a regular guest on TV and radio in more than "several" countries. He is also a trained chef, wine enthusiast, avid motorcyclist and gunsmith specializing in historical weapons and restoration. Business experience and interests are in energy and defense technology.]

Sadly my expertise is nowhere near his so I guess Ill just have to believe his analysis...

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams
I don't why but where I find the ILLUMINATI LIZARD CHEMTRAIL actually kinda cute - the false flag stuff is a brand-new wave of horrifying to me.

It just grates on me in the worst way, and it's always an excuse for people to lie to themselves. In an attempt to sound honest and noble, they fabricate way, way more outrageous poo poo while ignoring actual scandals and conspiracies.

CTs are literally children. They are proof that you can spend 20, 30, 40 years multiplying and killing your cells and never gain an ounce of loving insight for it.

Like, the 20+ years leading up to 9/11 is a conspiracy. A Capital C Conspiracy.

But for whatever loving reason, my country has to go: NO there were THERMITE BALLS and DETONATIONS and HOLOGRAMS because I loving hate anything that reminds me of my parents, you goddamn nanny government!!

Quit trying to make me accept other people's way of life! Quit controlling my life! Give me a gun and let me kill everyone who touches my XBOX ONE. I have all the answers! Me! You loving government-worshipping sheep! Praise Jesus!

Get out, Government. Get out and do so me thing useful instead of taking my money for roads and schools and fire services and police (god bless our boys in blue!!!!) and start bombing those loving Muslims, the loving North Koreans, the loving Blacks, Mexicans, Asians, the French, Canadians, Jews, Arabs, Gingers, Atheists, libertarians, Christians, EBOLA, ISIS, SJWS, Tumblr, Reddit and Whitey.

*Mommy State implements policy changes to education and welfare, in terms of cuts. So minorities get hosed, harder. Districts are gerrymandered. Minorities - hosed. lovely healthcare policy implemented, but millions now have when they had none before. Better for minorities, but are now coupled with a poor tax, which delights the non-poor. Deals are made, hands shook, more broken geek tech poo poo made by the tons to be consumed by the non-poor. Forest mulched into nothing. Oil. Lots of oil, all the oil, maybe. And a planet slowly going off like an overheating, cracked radiator

But the Big rear end Meal Combo is suddenly 25 cents more than last month for both food price increases and wages going up in the franchise*

gently caress YOU FOR HELPING PEOPLE THAT AREN'T ME! TAX IS THEFT AND THEY SHOULD GET A REAL JOB FOR REAL WAGES

I CAN DO IT MYSELF I DONT NEED YOUR HELP I CAN BE A CONSUMER ON MY OWN 9/11 FALSE FLAG BENGHAZI LIBERALS OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA

*fusses, starts screaming like a child at a goddamn Macy's when refused 100% superficial and belligerent adolescent demands, is dragged through a half-mile open-air to parking lot, screaming about how much they hate mommy, they hate her, they hate her, they*

*baleful childish screaming is cut short by a smack on the zygomatic arch so loving hard it registers on the Richter Scale.*

Armani fucked around with this message at 12:58 on Jan 17, 2015

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams
My unending hatred (and writing fiction) of self-interested, paranoid xenophobic waste that would rather eat a white baby then pay money to fix a pothole in a Spanish neighborhood aside: loving iron spheres in 9/11! My goddamn History Professor wouldn't shut the gently caress up about it last semester!

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-iron-microspheres-in-9-11-wtc-dust-as-evidence-for-thermite.2523/

What the gently caress is all this? I can't even google most of this because the result are clogged with the craziest bullshit ever. However, the only reason this conspiracy is even in my memory banks is because this is actually the theory I have heard the most, from all walks of crazy life. For every bullshit tale that no one else knows about, some how everyone knows about these spheres found in the wreckage.

From the looks of it, there's a boomer-aged user in that thread who might be the only one who is not crazy and knows his poo poo. Kids these days, telling the one dude who probably saw nuclear bomb testing first-hand that it was totally a nuke over New York and the gubermint,

Armani fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Jan 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

twistedmentat posted:

So close, but things are so advance
http://i.imgur.com/1fb6Du0.jpg

Sometimes I wonder just how many of the images start out as people being trolled, but because it gets shared among people who honestly believe, it becomes "real".

Conspiracy Thread: I really dont know things are so advance these days

edit

lurker1981 posted:

I thought that what happened with 9/11 was this:

Some folks in the US military had some folks that were intertwined with some muslim group that had been created to fight the Russians back in the day, and they were able to convince some of those people to fly airplanes into the WTC, so the USA could become involved in a huge war.

As for why they wanted the war... who knows? Oil? WMDs (which they did find in Iraq, BTW)? Or maybe the Americans are just a bunch of bloodthirsty maniacs that enjoy dropping bombs on innocent people, raping muslim women, and killing babies and drinking their blood.

Who knows?

Maybe bin Laden was a puppet of the US government, hence no evidence of him ever being killed, and the SEALs that killed him were all blown up by an RPG while in a helicopter. Only to mysteriously appear out of nowhere to give a TV interview.

No fair trying to sneak this in while the other dude is melting down, you've gotta wait a day or two.

Sir Tonk fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Jan 17, 2015

• Locked thread