Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

^^ That's pretty rough. :/

Anyone in here able to give me a hand? I'm applying for a new job and there's a word in the description that describes a process I'm not sure on...

quote:

- Good understanding of specification creation and approvals

Spec creation isn't a thang but what in particular is approvals? Particularly in regard to the automotive industry. If you can tell me and I get the job I will send beer money as a thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
I have no qualified guess, but keep in mind that job postings aren't holy gospel. My department (embedded software) routinely used boilerplate like:

The ideal candidate has:

• Knowledge in the fields of Bluetooth and Universal Serial Bus.
  • blahblahblah
  • Experience in USB programming.

I asked the hiring manager about it, after having been hired, about what the hell "USB programming" was, thinking it was something I hadn't heard of. Turns out that both bullets were about Universal Serial Bus and all this confusion was just copy-pasted around for years.

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

Raluek posted:

Yeah, some of us have 1800+ Thoroughbreds. Those mobile Bartons sure were the hot setup though. I've heard tell of 200 FSB! I've still got a couple NF7-S boards around, just in case.

back in the day i had a 35w mobile barton, a terrible for overclocking gigabyte nforce2 board (can't remember the model name) and 2x512MB of BH-5 (cost seriously $400+ back in the day, but it was worth it, I used that poo poo from 2002 until 2005). I ran 10x250@ like 1.9vcore, 2.9vdimm? something like that

Upgraded to a C0 stepping clawhammer and an abit KT800 mobo that didn't have the AGP bus locked (I have bad taste in motherboards), ran that at 10x240@1.95vcore(!!!) which took delidding the IHS, lapping the heatsink and putting an 80mm delta on top of a venus 12 to get prime95 stable. Thinking back now I could have probably done better to go like 8x300 and used a lower agp multiplier but maybe I didn't have enough vdimm to get the RAM stable, you needed 3.2v+ to do 300FSB and keep 2-2-2-5. Bought a powercolor radeon 9800 non pro, flashed it with the pro bios to unlock higher voltage settings and the full 256bit memory bus, stuck some giant aftermarket dual slot cooler on it and bought little heatsinks for the video RAM and everything. Ran it at 480/400MHz (stock clocks for the non pro were like 289/250, the top of the line radeon 9800XT ran at 450/380 IIRC). If this all sounds a little crazy, you should have seen the SuperPi and 3dMark2k1/2k3 scores!

Went to skt939 and got a nice nF3 250 board with a locked AGP bus, bought a manchester 1.8 and ran it at 10x270 with a much more sane vcore, something like 1.65-1.7, thank god for 90nm processes. Board maxed out around 3.0 vdimm so I couldn't run 9x300, again. Think I upgraded to a zalman 120mm based cooler here too because I was tired of the delta sounding like a vacuum cleaner all the time

Stuck a winchester 3800x2 in there because I was kind of obsessed with folding@home at the time and wanted more CPU cores. Ran that thing at 10x260@1.55vcore, these chips didn't respond to voltage as linearly as the single core K8's did. Stock vcore was 1.4 and you could get from 1.8 to about 2.4 with very little added at all, but 1.55v just to get to 2.6 and like 1.65v to get to 2.7 which started pushing the temperatures past 60c loaded

Finally popped the 9800 in late 2005 and bought a nF4 board and a GeForce 7800GT. Still DDR1 because gently caress DDR2 and it's stupid high CAS latencies that didn't even begin to overcome the increased bandwidth, especially compared to my BH-5 that was capable of 300MHz+ FSB at 2-2-2-5 1T if I could get enough volts into it, which I could, finally. Most of the time I ran 9x290 though because Really I'd like to build something like this with a modernish SSD just to run SimCity 4 but good luck finding the parts for a reasonable cost. These were the last and fastest DX9 cards and my i7 laptop with a midrange dx10 card runs that game way slower than the aforementioned PC did.

Nowadays it just doesn't seem like overclocking is worth it, PCs haven't been held back by CPUs/GPUs except in high resolution video games for years now. Flash storage technology finally maturing to give us durable and cheap SSDs have been the greatest boon to having a computer that feels "fast" since going from single core to dual core imo

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

bolind posted:

I have no qualified guess, but keep in mind that job postings aren't holy gospel. My department (embedded software) routinely used boilerplate like:

The ideal candidate has:

• Knowledge in the fields of Bluetooth and Universal Serial Bus.
  • blahblahblah
  • Experience in USB programming.

I asked the hiring manager about it, after having been hired, about what the hell "USB programming" was, thinking it was something I hadn't heard of. Turns out that both bullets were about Universal Serial Bus and all this confusion was just copy-pasted around for years.

A friend who works for the company in a different department has offered up the guess of 'validation, does the product meet the spec'. So it's still open. I'm aware that job descriptions often contain a load of bollocks, a new role was made for our team with the same job as me and the list of things REQUIRED in there was unreal, poo poo that I don't even know... It was amazing. If you'd gotten someone who could do all the stuff on the job spec you'd be paying them an awful lot more than what I get!

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Raluek posted:

With regards to the Cobra guy overseas, if he just wants something American that sounds like a V8 and makes "some ish" horsepower (like <350) then a 302 is fine. If he wants to spend a bunch of money and wants to keep it Ford, maybe a big block or a 351? Cheap power of course means Chevy. Don't bother trying to get someone to make you one, the machine shop time will cost about as much as a turn-key crate motor; it's not worth it. If he wants to keep it locally-souced, what about 1UZ? That would be pretty wild in a Cobra. But, as far as I know, there aren't a lot of N/A go-fast bits for those.
One of the issues with American V8s in the UK is that the number of cars sold here with them is negligible, so to all intents and purposes your scrapyard supply is nonexistent, and everything has to be sourced from people who know what they've got, know they're the ones who can supply it to you, and charge accordingly. They are out there, but even the crappest basic V8 will often be regarded with a view of "holy poo poo, look at the size of this motherfucker, genuine American iron, come get it!".

On the other hand, there are quite a few non-US V8s that were sold, if not in large numbers, at least in quantities sufficient to make them relatively "normal". Also, especially with the cost of fuel here, the depreciation on semi-modern stuff with big engines is very high. There's also a factor that the road tax system changed a couple of times, first to emissions-related charging, and then to add higher bands to this scheme. The outcome of this is that something from, say, 2006, which has a stonking great engine (and farts out the CO2 to match) can cost you nearly £500 a year just to use on the road - and that's nearly a ten-year-old car now. Once the thing's only worth a couple of grand anyway, most will balk at spending that much when they can either go older (and not have the punitive tax) or buy something that's either cheaper to tax or is worth enough in the first place to justify it, especially as you now have to tax the car when you buy it, you don't get to keep the few months left from what the previous owner last paid and smoke around in it for a while before reality sets in.

My prediction is that over the next five years or so, there are going to start being a lot of higher-end cars being pulled apart as engine donors in the UK. Note that if you put this engine in something predating the tax system changes, you get to keep the car's tax status, which for anything like a kit car should be a couple of hundred a year at worst.

BrokenKnucklez posted:

How many after dinner beers is acceptable?

meatpimp posted:

Late reply, but the answer is: All of them.

88h88 posted:

Spec creation isn't a thang but what in particular is approvals? Particularly in regard to the automotive industry. If you can tell me and I get the job I will send beer money as a thank you.
It could be approval of internal specifications against a master specification from a customer or organisation, or it could be approval of components and/or processes against either internal or external specifications.

For instance, were you to work for our quality department and do heat treatment specs, you would:
- Check the governing spec as referenced by the purchase order/drawing etc
- Either write afresh, or select from existing, an internal document instructing the HT plant operators what to do.
- Do the same for testing if necessary
- Check for updates to requirements and update internal information to suit.
- Ensure required standards and practices are being worked to (e.g. are furnaces being logged correctly, are logs linked to parts treated, are calibrations up to date and correct)
- Organise auditing internally
- Liaise with external auditing

Plus a load of other related stuff.

But job specs are usually written/finalised by HR, and HR are exactly as good at this as you think they are.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
I ran an intel 3.4 Ghz ES (engineering sample) P4 for something like 6 years. I wonder how much electricity I wasted.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
Been rollin deep with goons the whole weekend and drinking a lot. Y'all are some fun fuckers.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

I think I'm getting Catfished on POF. Matched with this girl last night and she was interested in what I do for work and my hobbies and stuff. But she's seriously the hottest girl I've ever seen in my life. I can't believe she is real at all.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

Geirskogul posted:

I ran an intel 3.4 Ghz ES (engineering sample) P4 for something like 6 years. I wonder how much electricity I wasted.

I just upgraded my machine 2 months ago for the first time in 9 years. I built it this time with energy effeciency in mind. I cut my over wattage from 560 watts to 375. As a result it's also quieter. The only thing I really splurged on was a GTX 780 which I got at Fry's for $275.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Super Aggro Crag posted:

I think I'm getting Catfished on POF. Matched with this girl last night and she was interested in what I do for work and my hobbies and stuff. But she's seriously the hottest girl I've ever seen in my life. I can't believe she is real at all.

There are good-looking people who aren't shallow you know. I've been out on a ton of dates with women who were both ridiculously gorgeous and genuinely interested in me- and I'm a good bit below average in the looks department. Of course, I never get anywhere because the depression/anxiety/self-sabotage kicks in (regardless of what they look like) and I make my personality appear repulsive rather quickly.

mariooncrack posted:

Am I the only one here that has a AMD processor?

FX-6100 here. Getting the chip for free and a refurbished board for $40 was enough to swing me to the losing team. I still don't think I'd pay full pop for a Bulldozer but I'm more than happy with it for the price I paid.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

mariooncrack posted:

Probably your ROM. Are you using the stock kernel that comes with SlimLP or another custom kernel?

Am I the only one here that has a AMD processor? I'm still rocking a 1090T hexcore because for whatever reason I haven't been able to justify a new rig and pull the trigger. Will probably do that after the Broadwell update.

1100T here :hfive:

It's still more than plenty fast enough me, I generally don't play the newest games anyway, although it does struggle a little bit with Grimrock 2 in 1920x1080 at max settings. Then again, that game brings even i7s to their knees somehow.

GPU is a Geforce 460, so I might upgrade that at some point. That would let me switch from DVI to displayport, which is a lot more convenient since it carries audio as well. Right now I'm using TOSLINK, which works fine, but I'm all about reducing the mess of cables behind my desk.

I could actually buy a totally rockin' rig right now, with all the money I got from the insurance after my motorcycle got stolen. But then again, who really needs an i7 with 32GB RAM and dual/triple 980s? :v:

KozmoNaut fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Jan 11, 2015

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)

mariooncrack posted:

Am I the only one here that has a AMD processor? I'm still rocking a 1090T hexcore because for whatever reason I haven't been able to justify a new rig and pull the trigger. Will probably do that after the Broadwell update.
My desktop is a 1090T too. I don't game any more, well new games anyway. Still got a s939 3400+ and win XP box for old games, last consoles I bought were the original playstation and N64. I'm really not into buying much 'stuff' or having the latest and greatest 'anything'.

In winter I use the 1090T desktop (the spare room it's in gets hot in summer, window faces north and no cooling breeze)
During summer, ie right now, I use an old dell core duo laptop out in the sleepout/back of the house add-on, which has more windows including some facing SW to get the cool breeze which makes it the coolest part of the house. There's not enough room for a desktop/amp/speakers/desk and all that crap.

Fo3 fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Jan 11, 2015

stone soup
Jul 8, 2004

Powershift posted:

I still have a gateway gaming laptop from 2009 that i run in my bedroom. 2ghz Q9000 quad core, 260m GTX. it's been run in 43*c in australia, -15*c in canada, travelled 80,000kms+ in the back if a truck bouncing up and down oilfield roads, and basically hasn't been shut off since 2012, and is somehow still kicking.

I'm going to upgrade my current desktop to a Q9550, from a C2D E8500, because that is a thing and apparently I made a smart decision when building my machine so many years ago.
Too bad most people are asking ridiculous prices for Q9XXX processors.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

InitialDave posted:

It could be approval of internal specifications against a master specification from a customer or organisation, or it could be approval of components and/or processes against either internal or external specifications.

For instance, were you to work for our quality department and do heat treatment specs, you would:
- Check the governing spec as referenced by the purchase order/drawing etc
- Either write afresh, or select from existing, an internal document instructing the HT plant operators what to do.
- Do the same for testing if necessary
- Check for updates to requirements and update internal information to suit.
- Ensure required standards and practices are being worked to (e.g. are furnaces being logged correctly, are logs linked to parts treated, are calibrations up to date and correct)
- Organise auditing internally
- Liaise with external auditing

Plus a load of other related stuff.

But job specs are usually written/finalised by HR, and HR are exactly as good at this as you think they are.

Much appreciated. I think I'm done cover letter and CV writing for tonight. Will check it over tomorrow morning and then get it sent off and then it's down to whatever deity you believe in as to whether it goes anywhere. C'mon 2015, you have to make up for 2014.

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

clown is watching you sleep
I'm driving a Ford Fiesta rental and I'm shocked at how much I like it. It's like driving an excited puppy.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 218 days!)

The relatives' cockatiel wouldn't shut the hell up for the last two days despite being given oodles of attention, a fresh cage w/ clean water and tons of food. It was chirping will into midnight, even with the cage covered.

I found the cutest little egg at the bottom of the cage this morning. :3:

West SAAB Story fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Jan 11, 2015

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

~ the ultimate driving machine ~
Turns out my buddies EGR code was from us not plugging his EGR back in. My excuse is bad lighting when we worked on it! Hurf durf

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

rscott posted:

back in the day i had a 35w mobile barton

I guess you're right, it's 300FSB that was a big deal, not 200FSB. I think I was running something like 210? I forget exactly. The mobile Bartons had an IHS? I thought that didn't happen until K8. :shrug: That BH5 was the business, though. I had a set of OCZ sticks that were TCC5, which I think was almost as good as the TCCD chips which were themselves almost as good as the BH5. But the OCZ stuff was like $140 for 2x512.

E: Oh, durr, you said it was your Clawhammer that you delidded. r->c->p :downs:

InitialDave posted:

One of the issues with American V8s in the UK is that the number of cars sold here with them is negligible, so to all intents and purposes your scrapyard supply is nonexistent, and everything has to be sourced from people who know what they've got, know they're the ones who can supply it to you, and charge accordingly. They are out there, but even the crappest basic V8 will often be regarded with a view of "holy poo poo, look at the size of this motherfucker, genuine American iron, come get it!".

That just further re-enforces my suggestion to get a crate motor instead of trying to rebuild a used one. Especially if you want to go fast, as I can't imagine those parts are cheap there. Makes sense to just pay to have an already built turnkey (or at least long block) motor shipped to you.

Did you guys not get the small SUVs like Explorers there? I guess the truck/SUV fad thing didn't really make it across the pond.

As to your other point, that's why I suggested 1UZ.

Raluek fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Jan 11, 2015

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)

Raluek posted:

As to your other point, that's why I suggested 1UZ.
That would be good too. Not the most powerful but maybe more plentiful over there compared to US v8s. Good motor but didn't it only come with an auto? If so puts a spanner in the works if they want man trans and keep stock ECU (I don't see the point of Japanese or Euro v8 if modifying, aftermarket ECU or man trans though - US motors are better/easier for that even if initial purchase price is higher).

Fo3 fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Jan 11, 2015

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

I'm taking notes on all this thanks, I'll have a chat and see what his plans are w/regards gearbox. A complete running range rover costs less than the stroker kit he wants, but building a kit car never involves making a logical cost/benefit analysis.

I wonder if he knows the original cobras had the 289 though.

jammyozzy
Dec 7, 2006

Is that a challenge?
You know, there is another source of Rover V8's. :getin:

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Why would you choose to pay £7k for that for the engine when you can get a complete working engine/ecu for £500 out of a RR?

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
The 5.0 TVR lump is about 340bhp, and taking into account he could break the car and sell off the other parts, there's a fair chance it'd cost less overall than getting that much out of a regular Rover V8.

It's no secret that I really don't like the engines much, but other than wanting to spend £500 or so for an engine you are intending to use as-is (which doesn't sound like his plan), I don't see any reason to bother with one.

Raluek posted:

Did you guys not get the small SUVs like Explorers there? I guess the truck/SUV fad thing didn't really make it across the pond.
Yes, but only in a limited sense for the US stuff. Explorer was V6 only, for example.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

Cakefool posted:

Why would you choose to pay £7k for that for the engine when you can get a complete working engine/ecu for £500 out of a RR?

That's probably a lot like every car in the US with an LSx swap claims it's a CORVETTE MOTOR (hint: it probably came out of a base model GMC 1500 pickup)

jammyozzy
Dec 7, 2006

Is that a challenge?

InitialDave posted:

Yes, but only in a limited sense for the US stuff. Explorer was V6 only, for example.

Oh man I forgot they even sold those here, they all just disappeared while I was in school. According to How Many Left there's still ~1,800 on the road, where are they all hiding?

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

West SAAB Story posted:

The relatives' cockatiel wouldn't shut the hell up for the last two days despite being given oodles of attention, a fresh cage w/ clean water and tons of food. It was chirping will into midnight, even with the cage covered.

I found the cutest little egg at the bottom of the cage this morning. :3:

Time for the world's smallest omelette.

That or a single fried chicken finger.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

rscott posted:

Upgraded to a C0 stepping clawhammer

I keep wondering how much longer until a manufacturer comes out with a CPU/motherboard chip set called the motherfucker.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

keykey posted:

I keep wondering how much longer until a manufacturer comes out with a CPU/motherboard chip set called the motherfucker.

AMD Motherfucker: 32 cores, 500W TDP, gently caress you pay me.

Still outperformed by an i5

I acutally have an 1100T space heater as well. Bought it before doing any research with the intention of building the system around a fast CPU for gaming. Fuckin' oops. It works well enough though. I'm beginning to think if I upgraded my HD6870 to something newer/higher end I could get a couple more years of gaming out of this rig.

Previa_fun fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Jan 12, 2015

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Anyone else have a habit of grabbing a Hot Wheels whenever they are at Wally's or somewhere similar?

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 218 days!)

Fucknag posted:

Time for the world's smallest omelette.

If I could just find a croton to whittle into slices of toast and a mug for coffee..

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Anyone else have a habit of grabbing a Hot Wheels whenever they are at Wally's or somewhere similar?

Yes.

Tried pulling the starter out of the F150 today to have it tested. Top bolt was already conveniently rounded out, and I'm not dealing with that poo poo on my back in the snow in single digit temps before windchill. However, after dicking around with it four a half hour and hosing everything down with PB Blaster, and giving up on it, it decided it felt like starting again. Gonna see if it starts in the morning, and take it to work if it does. If it keeps being inconsistent, I'm just going to be lazy and take it to the shop down the block and rock the E30 for a couple of days. Funny how my E30 is being more reliable than my purebred 'Murican F150. *knocks on wood*

E: Holy poo poo, forgot the new season of Archer started this week. Aw yeah.

T-Square fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Jan 12, 2015

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Only if they're the model of the car I drive. So far Ive just found 2 in matchbox/hot wheels size.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

leica posted:

Liquid Cocaine Cocktail Recipe

1 oz. Goldschläger

1 oz. Rumple Minze

1 oz. Jagermeister

1. Don’t, under any circumstances, find yourself in possession of any
of these bottles (let alone all three).

2. If that does happen, proceed to pour them all into a glass, one at a time.

3. Think long and hard about the consequences of drinking this.

4. Chase with bleach.

I'm sorry, but you are so wrong. This is delicious (without the bleach.)

Computer chat:
I'm using an older Mac Pro 4-core 2.8 GHz Xeon, replacing an even older HP XW8200 2.8 GHz dual Xeon. 16 GB RAM and some ATI dual-video video card, if I remember correctly. Obviously, I'm not a leading edge gamer. Continuous upgrades of hardware is why I got an Xbox 360 years ago.

edit:

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Well, yeah. Though I go specifically for the "First Editions" or "New Models", as they're called now, for each year. That's what I collect, though I'm no "collector" to the extent some of a lot of the Hot Wheels collector are. I do have prbably over a thousand Hot Wheels, though most are in boxes due to lack of display space. Waiting for my daughter to move out when she turns 18 so I cn take over her room. :D I do grab other cars that are interesting, and like Cage, I grab models of cars I own. I have a whole bunch of '70 Cutlasses and Mazda RX-7s of various years.

Darchangel fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Jan 12, 2015

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I'll set the building on fire
Try a galvatron:

1oz tequila
1oz bacardi 151
1oz whiskey

It'll gently caress you up. And is terrible.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Oh my god that's a horrible combination.

I can get hosed up just as well on tasty beer and liquor, thankyouverymuch.

Propaganda Bob
Aug 26, 2006

Not one step backwards!
well, I bought another mustang.

pics when it's light out.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Super Aggro Crag posted:

I have a book shelf corner devoted to matchbox cars, who shelves are just E30 M3's. Any time I see them displayed I dig through and usually end up buying a couple.

T-Square posted:

rock the E30 for a couple of days.
This is never the wrong answer.

E21 is getting closer to being ready to get back on the road. Suspension is in, brake work has begun. Forgot to put the new transmission in before I mounted the front suspension crap so now I have to drag it around that but oh well.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

NitroSpazzz posted:

I have a book shelf corner devoted to matchbox cars, who shelves are just E30 M3's. Any time I see them displayed I dig through and usually end up buying a couple.
Did I get you one that you already had?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

jamal posted:

Try a galvatron:

1oz tequila
1oz bacardi 151
1oz whiskey

It'll gently caress you up. And is terrible.

Do you talk like Leonard Nimoy afterwards?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
RIDE ETERNAL SHINY AND CHROME
ONWARD TO THE HALLS OF RUSTHALLA
I'm bored at work again and I left my laptop charger at home so no working on design stuff. Any suggestions for Netflix to entertain me for the next 5 hours?

• Locked thread