Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

SASCAR Winter Heat/Synchtube 2014 - 15: A Look Back To When Racin' Became lovely

I'm watching at least the first IRL race at Disney World and maybe seeing guys put on stretchers at Phoenix.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

VikingSkull's Dirt Track Madness now in Winter Heat.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
we've had some crazy poo poo going on today

1/4 scale outlaws finishing up now, 1983 WoO from Syracuse next!

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

We're still going with more fun poo poo.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
USAC Late Models from 1987 now

come watch super fast door stoppers

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

I'd like to do a night of drivers getting screwed out of wins over horseshit calls.

Pretty much in honor of what I keep seeing in the NFL.

I know a few for Indy, (lol USAC), but what are some from NASCAR we can watch?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

FuzzySkinner posted:

I'd like to do a night of drivers getting screwed out of wins over horseshit calls.

Pretty much in honor of what I keep seeing in the NFL.

I know a few for Indy, (lol USAC), but what are some from NASCAR we can watch?

Sonoma 1991.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

'09 Brickyard

Also the Daytona 500 where Coo Coo Marlin got screwed out of a win by a "loose lug nut"

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
or his son getting out of the car to fix a fender under a red flag

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

That was was OK because it led to Ward Burton winning

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Who wants to watch stuff? I'll be able to in a bit.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Schedule-permitting, I may be doing a binge watch of the recaps of the BTCC 2014 season tomorrow night.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

BTCC 2014 highlight shows starting in 5 minutes. Come on in for hatchbacks going fast and teammates wrecking each other!

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Anyone down for some Night Before the 24 action? USAC at Memphis starting now, probably some more sprints or mods as I find them.

e- USAC at Terre Haute next

Seizure Meat fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Jan 24, 2015

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
we're now watching random crashes because why not

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

IceAgeComing posted:

we're now watching random crashes because why not

I will be in soon.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Peanut and Viking left just as I showed up.

Trucks from Eldora, 2014, on now.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

gonna watch some random sports car stuff after Eldora.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Cubey's streaming NASCAR Thunder 2003 here: http://www.twitch.tv/cannotfindserver

This counts as the watching of old racing.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I was thinking of trying to suffer through an episode of R U Faster Than A Redneck, but this is going down again tonight:

CBJSprague24 posted:

Cubey's streaming NASCAR Thunder 2003 here: http://www.twitch.tv/cannotfindserver

It's currently Animal Crossing, but will go to NT2003 soon.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

EA SPORTS, IT'S IN THE GAME

http://www.twitch.tv/cannotfindserver/

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Jocko Flocko is ready to finish the 2002 season in style.

Will be playing Pikmin 'till more people arrive.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

IT'S THE RACE TO THE FINISH...of Jocko Flocko's rookie season. Will Bo Flewelling win him another race?

Also, big rule changes for 2003. :getin:

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

2003 season is about to start. This will most likely be my last season I stream in Thunder 2003; after this I'll probably move over to Dirt to Daytona because I keep talking up how awesome that game is (with good reason!)

As a side note, since we're in a new year, that means new memories to nostalgia about!

As with yesterday, Pikmin until people show up, because Pikmin loving Owns

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

2003 season of NT2003 starts shortly. Random challenges in the mean time!

DEEP STATE PLOT fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Feb 6, 2015

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Cubey posted:

2003 season of NT2003 starts shortly. Random challenges in the mean time!

Just getting in. I'll start watching it on my phone and hop on the computer shortly.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Sorry I left, migraine happened :negative:

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I just figured out that I can run cytube on my tablet and also browse YouTube for more videos simultaneously so that's a plus.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
gonna watch some old boat racing, who's down for that

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Hey, I might watch the 2001 Daytona Truck and/or Busch races later tonight.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

CBJSprague24 posted:

Hey, I might watch the 2001 Daytona Truck and/or Busch races later tonight.

I'm down.

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

I'm voting for the Busch race.

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

Q: True or False: Speedweeks is just at Daytona International Speedway.
A: False! New Smyrna Speedway has their own version of Speedweeks as well. 3 different types of latemodel, Modifieds, Trucks and the K&N series on a 1/2 mile paved oval, with cars from all over the country (and :canada:) competing every night.

Q: True or False: New Smyrna Speedweeks can only be experienced in person.
A: False! Starting this year, Fanschoice.tv will have live coverage from NSS Speedweeks of practice and feature events, streaming most nights - for free!

Here's the schedule for NSS Speedweeks - This could be viable:

http://www.fanschoice.tv/schedule

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Reminder that those New Smyrna races are the same ones that made Richie Evans famous

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Boomer The Cannon posted:

Q: True or False: Speedweeks is just at Daytona International Speedway.
A: False! New Smyrna Speedway has their own version of Speedweeks as well. 3 different types of latemodel, Modifieds, Trucks and the K&N series on a 1/2 mile paved oval, with cars from all over the country (and :canada:) competing every night.

Q: True or False: New Smyrna Speedweeks can only be experienced in person.
A: False! Starting this year, Fanschoice.tv will have live coverage from NSS Speedweeks of practice and feature events, streaming most nights - for free!

Here's the schedule for NSS Speedweeks - This could be viable:

http://www.fanschoice.tv/schedule

Bump the thread when it's on. We can use #nascar to chat.

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

2001 Daytona Busch race at 8?

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

im good with that

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I'll be in at around 8:15 or so.

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

Change in plans, we're airing the 2001 Talladega 500 instead, because DaveW on Youtube is a dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

Boomer The Cannon posted:

Change in plans, we're airing the 2001 Talladega 500 instead, because DaveW on Youtube is a dick.

I have no idea why he does that at all. Scream in the comments why we can't embed and he'll see it.

• Locked thread