Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Highbrow Slick
Jul 1, 2007

it is a fool who stays alive - but such fools are we.
I thought they only charged a timeout for injury if the clock was running?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!
Fuuuuuuuuck

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Eli's actually going to have more rings than Peyton forever :stare:

TITY BOI
Apr 4, 2008

A REAL HUMAN BEING
AND A REAL TITY BOI
If vontae is dead we're hosed

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Hopefully he just had the wind knocked out of him.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS

Tetrix posted:

is this really eli out there

Eli is much better than this

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Sophia posted:

Elementary is pretty good, I'd recommend it

i like the bbc's sherlock better tbh

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

I'm getting deja vu from the NFC game today.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
Let's say Manning retires. Will the Broncos try to get Cutler on the FA market? Would be funny.

Sophia
Apr 16, 2003

The heart wants what the heart wants.

Spoeank posted:

That's not even top-ten most awkward and embarassing tech thing on NCIS. It's written for old people by old people so their idea of current tech & tech culture is waaaaaay off.

I remember that one episode where Gibbs stops a computer running some kind of bomb program by.... shooting it in the monitor

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
The Mentalist was pretty good

When it was on USA

and called Psych

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Jet Jaguar posted:

People are always like, "Don't you watch Big Bang Theory? It's SOOO funny!" and it just makes me sad.

Got this guy at work who is not as smart as he thinks he is. Not even close. In fact he's pretty dumb. At one point he tried to do this Primerica "financial advisor"/"buy some insurance from me" thing and did not see how it was midlevel marketing. For about a month he said he was the President of his own business.

Big Bang Theory is one of his favorite shows.

Arabian Jesus
Feb 15, 2008

We've got the American Jesus
Bolstering national faith

We've got the American Jesus
Overwhelming millions every day

It's not like the Colts need DBs anyway

HarlanHell
Nov 16, 2012

Nevermind that shit here comes Mingo!
Cue Cribbs run back.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
That's a flag

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

is Vontae Davis the same guy from the "Congrats on the Perfect Passer Rating!" picture from a year or two ago

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I like this and I like you.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

They also think stalker rapists (Howard) and nice guys (Leonard) deserve to get laid.

Yeah I saw an episode where the chick finally confronts Howard and that causes him to get really sad and she ends up saying she is sorry.

Kind of hosed up.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Hurdle failed

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Balls to you and your way of mortal opinions - you don't exist anyway!
Fun Shoe

Codependent Poster posted:

Hopefully he just had the wind knocked out of him.

I am assuming this and he went to the locker room because he didn't need to play any more snaps before the half was over.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

"Comes on top of his own player"

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfzCvX7nWQA

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
What the hell was with that cheerleader pyramid Indy just did?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Spoeank posted:

The Mentalist was pretty good

When it was on USA

and called Psych

psych was so loving good. what the gently caress happened to USA. their new stuff is poo poo

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

psych was so loving good. what the gently caress happened to USA. their new stuff is poo poo

Welcome to the Blue Sky Initiative

e: or maybe the Blue Sky Initiative is dead, and that's why the shows are poo poo now

Sophia
Apr 16, 2003

NickRoweFillea posted:

i like the bbc's sherlock better tbh

Me too but they're doing 3 excellent movies every two years and Elementary is doing 24 pretty good procedural episodes every year so it's a different kind of skill they are employing. I'd watch Sherlock first but there's a lot less of it.

And honestly I like the character of Watson / Lucy Liu's take on it better on Elementary. Less worshipful.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
OK I have a stupid idiot question because I am a stupid idiot:

With the C's that Manning, Luck, Rodgers, etc have on their jerseys, there are 4 stars underneath. Rodgers has 4 yellow stars. Luck has 3 yellow and one white and I think Manning is the same way. Does that mean anything at all, or is it just uniform design?

midwat
May 6, 2007

Sophia posted:

I remember that one episode where Gibbs stops a computer running some kind of bomb program by.... shooting it in the monitor

There's also that scene where they try to stop a hack by having two people type on one keyboard, each taking half.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Sophia posted:

Me too but they're doing 3 excellent movies every two years and Elementary is doing 24 pretty good procedural episodes every year so it's a different kind of skill they are employing. I'd watch Sherlock first but there's a lot less of it.

And honestly I like the character of Watson / Lucy Liu's take on it better on Elementary. Less worshipful.

i will give it another shot, Sophia.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Retail Slave posted:

With the C's that Manning, Luck, Rodgers, etc have on their jerseys, there are 4 stars underneath. Rodgers has 4 yellow stars. Luck has 3 yellow and one white and I think Manning is the same way. Does that mean anything at all, or is it just uniform design?

Years wearing the C

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

halftime gazing

the overturned call reaction shot from jerry's booth

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i thought the only people who watched BBC's Sherlock are the ones who want to watch Bubblegum Carpetbagger have sex with the other guy

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
If denver can fix not being able to throw and not able to catch they can win.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

CSI: Cyber?? Ahahahaha

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Alouicious posted:

i thought the only people who watched BBC's Sherlock are the ones who want to watch Bubblegum Carpetbagger have sex with the other guy

Is that his real name?

That would be kind of cool.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Vertical Lime posted:

halftime gazing

the overturned call reaction shot from jerry's booth

ahahah Christie

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I will end up watching the Shrine Game just because I don't want football to be over and it'll be very sad.

Sophia
Apr 16, 2003

NickRoweFillea posted:

i will give it another shot, Sophia.

I appreciate your consideration and patience in this time

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

"TAKES A HACKER TO STOP A HACKER"

midwat posted:

There's also that scene where they try to stop a hack by having two people type on one keyboard, each taking half.

Check out Page 26

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TITY BOI
Apr 4, 2008

A REAL HUMAN BEING
AND A REAL TITY BOI

Retail Slave posted:

means they're captains and the stars indicate how long they have been captains

• Locked thread