Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sophia
Apr 16, 2003

The heart wants what the heart wants.

Athanatos posted:

Going safe, I hate it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrandNew
May 16, 2007

Get me my BLUE WINDBREAKER!
:fork:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Also I am drinking a few of these today.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Madcosby posted:

probably having trouble getting through the door

*crashes into wall*

I kinda don't want the Colts to win the SB because then my favorite NFL Grandpa will retire.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Great drive. That's just what they needed.

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Eltoasto posted:

Yeah that pic was taken and posted by McAfee before realizing Luck was naked in the background, was intending to just take a pic of Vinny.

Naked Luck distracts from that innate hilarity of Vinny's flip flops.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Who did CLE draft with the Richardson pick?

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Eltoasto posted:

Yeah that pic was taken and posted by McAfee before realizing Luck was naked in the background, was intending to just take a pic of Vinny.

you see a lot of nudity in a locker room to the point you don't notice it anymore so i can't blame him for not noticing

ChuckHead
Jun 24, 2004

2000 years Assholes.
Stadium is almost empty

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

davecrazy posted:

RIP Peyton's career.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

davecrazy posted:

RIP Peyton's career.

russell wilson is going to have 2 rings in 3 years and eli will win a 3rd ring next year and archie won't say it out loud but at thanksgiving the look on his face will say what peyton knows he's thinking: you're the disappointment of the family. you're a loser, and a Fraud.

midwat
May 6, 2007

Alouicious posted:

better than a nevernude

/cut to Peyton wearing cutoffs

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Madcosby posted:

probably having trouble getting through the door

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

euphronius posted:

JFF

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
There's a place in the Sierra Nevada foothills called Indigeny that makes the best apple cider and also apple brandy which is incredibly boss.

fan of the browns
Apr 6, 2012

my enemy...
the enemy of every human who has ever lived...
this is the life-force that watches over the Dinosaurs.
I cannot wait to hear the phrase "best regular season QB" over and over again.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Chris James 2 posted:

Eli still the best (Manning)

I can just picture Eli at the Manning family home, posing like Joe Montana in that AT&T commercial.

Buddyleet
Jun 5, 2004
The Walking Man
Looks like I get to see Peyton in Arizona this year.

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

euphronius posted:

JFF I think.

E: beaten

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

euphronius posted:

An unknown named Johnny Manziel.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Athanatos posted:

Going safe, I hate it

They were probably thinking how they got burned in the Philly game in a similar situation.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Oh my god why I do keep turning to this mulaney show this guy has the personality of a dead moth

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Perpetual Ascent posted:

Manning's played pretty bad today but I don't think he's done. His arm looked healthier than it has in recent weeks, to be honest. He just missed the throws.
His arm looks healthy, it just doesnt look healthy thats all

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Good night, Denver Peytons

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

AradoBalanga posted:

An unknown named Johnny Manziel.

the monkey's paw of draft picks

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Codependent Poster posted:

They were probably thinking how they got burned in the Philly game in a similar situation.

still amazing the colts lost that one

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Perpetual Ascent posted:

Manning's played pretty bad today but I don't think he's done. His arm looked healthier than it has in recent weeks, to be honest. He just missed the throws.

Pretty poor showing all around

he has thrown two passes beyond 10 yards in the second half and both were dead in the air. they are calling exclusively screens and short throws because they know Peyton can't go even medium, let alone deep

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
:fork::horse:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

it's peyton elimination day

feels kinda empty this time

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Bad Caller posted:

non-apple ciders are wonderful, although I think we need to stop with the pears thing
Guinness on top of Magners is pretty great.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Perpetual Ascent posted:

The biggest disappointment honestly should be the run game. The Colts have good press man coverage so it's not like it's a fluke, this is how they beat Denver last year. But Anderson hasn't really done anything and Julius must still be gimpy.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

euphronius posted:

They used it to move up and draft JFF

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

So a wasted pick all around.

ComfortablyNumb
Nov 7, 2008

This is not how I am.
I smell a Denver pick, highlighted by epic Manning face.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lol failure cascade

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

haljordan posted:

Oh my god why I do keep turning to this mulaney show this guy has the personality of a dead moth

John Mulaney is actually pretty funny but the show is incredibly painful.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Josh Lyman posted:

Guinness on top of Magners is pretty great.

is that like apple chocolate or something or pear chocolate

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Perpetual Ascent posted:

Peyton's bad today but he's not getting much help from anyone other than Anderson.

Timmy Age 6
Jul 23, 2011

Lobster says "mrow?"

Ramrod XTreme

wheez the roux posted:

russell wilson is going to have 2 rings in 3 years and eli will win a 3rd ring next year and archie won't say it out loud but at thanksgiving the look on his face will say what peyton knows he's thinking: you're the disappointment of the family. you're a loser, and a Fraud.
It actually bugs me a bit that a square like Peyton is making so much money off stoners getting high legally and ordering pizza.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perpetual Ascent
Feb 24, 2008

His haunts are not confined to the valley, but extend at times to the adjacent roads...

Aye Doc posted:

he has thrown two passes beyond 10 yards in the second half and both were dead in the air. they are calling exclusively screens and short throws because they know Peyton can't go even medium, let alone deep

In the first half he threw 15+ yards downfield multiple times and overthrew all of them. Are you even watching the game or just having fun jumping on Manning?

• Locked thread