Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Spoeank posted:

Peyton Manning replaced Jim Harbaugh as the Colts QB. He rides off into the sunset and becomes HC of the 49ers, replacing Jim Harbaugh. The circle is complete.

This would be the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ComfortablyNumb
Nov 7, 2008

This is not how I am.
drat...the Patriots are going to have their hands full next weekend.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

with their season on the line, the Broncos called a play designed to throw it 4 yards behind the first down marker. don't worry guys, Peyton has a lot left in his arm

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

Haha Peyton Manning sucks

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
Charge up your bullshit meter, Luck, for a Superbowl berth is one more win away.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
A cold evening rain begins to fall upon the city of Denver, Colorado.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Sophia posted:

My favorite basketball player is a football player

joe reitz tried to dunk it on a post once and failed hilariously

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Why don't the guys in blue have numbers but the guys in orange do

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Bad Caller posted:

If Luck wins a Super Bowl in his third year somehow Manning is going to get thrown away in the stupid loving hoosier's conscious

seriously hoosiers are human garbage

What is this nonsense? People around here all root for the Broncos when they aren't playing the Colts, and the day Peyton signs a 1-day contract to retire a Colt the town will go loving nuts.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...

Sour Diesel posted:

*nationwide tune*

falling short on 4th down

You're short a syllable.

Like the Broncos are short a few inches.

New Division
Jun 23, 2004

I beg to present to you as a Christmas gift, Mr. Lombardi, the city of Detroit.
More songs for Peyton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SF318DVBJY

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Sour Diesel posted:

*nationwide tune*

falling short on your career

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

Bad Caller posted:

also does anyone else wish pat mcafee was a pro wrestler with andrew luck as his dumb quiet strong man

keep going, i'm almost there

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Crypt Keeper posted:

Well at least he got one ring.

I'm sad we couldn't have prevented that :mad:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Down Goes Brown ‏@DownGoesBrown 20s
John Fox just threw the red flag. It was the first Broncos throw all day to travel more than five yards.

Perpetual Ascent
Feb 24, 2008

His haunts are not confined to the valley, but extend at times to the adjacent roads...
Also Peyton has already stated that he plans on returning in 2015 and considering he didn't leave this game injured, I don't see that changing.

So look forward to the same song and dance next year, everybody! :smith:

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

How badly did the Broncos mortgage their future to win this year? Are they hosed next year or do they have enough wiggle room?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

luck vs wilson in The Bullshit Bowl

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Eltoasto posted:

What is this nonsense? People around here all root for the Broncos when they aren't playing the Colts, and the day Peyton signs a 1-day contract to retire a Colt the town will go loving nuts.

you say this but a super bowl makes you stupid

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Denver is over. Feels so drat good.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Keep each of those people in that shipping container

Sophia
Apr 16, 2003

The heart wants what the heart wants.

Bad Caller posted:

If Luck wins a Super Bowl in his third year somehow Manning is going to get thrown away in the stupid loving hoosier's conscious

This is incorrect, we love Peyton Manning here

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
The way this ad transitions to the present day I like to think that the actress is the same woman, only she's some sort of immortal demoness who preys upon football players.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Spoeank posted:

Peyton Manning replaced Jim Harbaugh as the Colts QB. He rides off into the sunset and becomes HC of the 49ers, replacing Jim Harbaugh. The circle is complete.

I actually think Peyton would not be a good coach. His ability to read defenses at the line and immediately adjust isn't something you can really teach. I'd imagine him just throwing a fit every other play.

"Goddammit did you not see the OLB's hip twitch forward? That was a disguised blitz you moron. You must've thought he twitched toward the left instead...UGH"

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Bad Caller posted:

You are crazy. There are tons of Colts + Peyton fans.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

This seems more appropriate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo7mv8Up8rM

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Peta posted:

Haha Peyton Manning sucks
Best regular season QB of all time :smug:

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Bad Caller posted:

The Peyton Manning statue will be the tallest object in Indy in ten years time.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

These playoffs haven't been so bad after all

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Petey posted:

keep going, i'm almost there

what would mcafee's finisher be

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
:fork::manning:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

g'night.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

bill murray is a goon

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Ages posted:

The Peyton Manning statue will be the tallest object in Indy in ten years time.

replace the war memorial imo

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Sour Diesel posted:

I actually think Peyton would not be a good coach. His ability to read defenses at the line and immediately adjust isn't something you can really teach. I'd imagine him just throwing a fit every other play.

"Goddammit did you not see the OLB's hip twitch forward? That was a disguised blitz you moron. You must've thought he twitched toward the left instead...UGH"

Oh I agree. Generational players are the worst coaches.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
sad eli

but peyton

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
MOPEY MANNING FACE!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Oh my god ray Lewis is hosting a reality show on spike with 9 sports coaches with anger management issues

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

So did Peyton lose this game for Denver

• Locked thread