Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i used to run a listen server in css sometimes and turn sv_wireframe on for myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!
okay wow the blindfolded guy choked a bit in the first half and then just plowed through 3 whole dungeons in an hour. and he taught a blind kid how to play zelda.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

EDIT: Wrong Thread

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
smdh if your idea of "really broke" isn't buying a 2 liter of Kamchatka and drinking half of it in an afternoon before finally banging that cool chick from work because now you're single because your girlfriend is insane and broke up with you to marry a dude who named their kid Aerith

hold on, think i got away from my original point there. oh yeah, Kamchatka is cheap.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

precision posted:

smdh if your idea of "really broke" isn't buying a 2 liter of Kamchatka and drinking half of it in an afternoon before finally banging that cool chick from work because now you're single because your girlfriend is insane and broke up with you to marry a dude who named their kid Aerith

hold on, think i got away from my original point there. oh yeah, Kamchatka is cheap.

KAMCHATKA
QUE DURE
KAMCHATKA
QUE DURE
KAMCHATKA
EN LA MAISON DE JUAN

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Actually my idea of dead broke? 5 guys standing in a circle in the parking lot, passing around a $8 fifth of Skol until it's gone. As fast as possible. Warm. Those were the days.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Jon Do posted:

Actually my idea of dead broke? 5 guys standing in a circle in the parking lot, passing around a $8 fifth of Skol until it's gone. As fast as possible. Warm. Those were the days.
This needs to be accompanied with Lithuanian smoking.

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Do newports and blunts of reggie count?

edit: Oh, most definitely.

JainDoh fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Jan 11, 2015

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Jon Do posted:

Do newports and blunts of reggie count?
Newports count. Smoking "Lithuanian way" is to have like a single cigarette for bunch of people and letting it go circle with everyone drawing once and passing to the next guy. I have no idea what are blunts of reggie, so can't say about that.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

its when reggie hits a fat blunt before introducing a new splatoon trailer at a games show

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

It's incredibly disappointing that survival games with zombies get released by the dozens each year, whereas survival games with dinosaurs have gotten left in the dust since Trespasser.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

exquisite tea posted:

It's incredibly disappointing that survival games with zombies get released by the dozens each year, whereas survival games with dinosaurs have gotten left in the dust since Trespasser.
Oh, tons of dinosaur games enter development, it's just the developers always get into an argument over whether the dinosaurs should have feathers or not, and that typically ends in blood.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!

exquisite tea posted:

they tried to make a dinosaur game and it turned into Star Fox Adventures. do you really want another game like that on your conscience

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Real hurthling! posted:

its when reggie hits a fat blunt before introducing a new splatoon trailer at a games show
sounds dope

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Got to the vagina monster in dark souls. Solaire and Lautrec bit it early. I killed vagina monster on my own though! This game is great.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
What is it with video games and vagina monsters :\

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

euphronius posted:

Got to the vagina monster in dark souls. Solaire and Lautrec bit it early. I killed vagina monster on my own though! This game is great.

they just made it harder for you by buffing his hp. npcs don't have the wherewithal to hit gaping dragon. happens in one or two other fights too.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Well they gave me some time to watch his attacks for a bit.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

vagina's are terrifying and mysterious, with hidden depths (character dev. potential)

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

I've been playing Ground Zeroes now that it's on pc and I'm experiencing extreme hype for phantom pain, please feed me gossip and wild speculation about this upcoming video game

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Chard posted:

I've been playing Ground Zeroes now that it's on pc and I'm experiencing extreme hype for phantom pain, please feed me gossip and wild speculation about this upcoming video game

you get a puppy dog and bikini girl as friends

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Chard posted:

It's going to be the greatest video game of all time.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

David Hayter has denied that he's in the game but I expect him to voice Ocelot's ultimate clone, Cat Snake, which will be represented ingame by this gif and will also be the final boss

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Batatouille is a great and funny play on words for a video game creature and I love silly words like these
Clever Betty
Random generic games question:

I just installed a :pcgaming:KICKIN' RAD GTX970:pcgaming: and some of my games now have an option to run at 2715x1527.

Now, my monitors both run at 1920x1080, so this would be downsampling. However, 2715 isn't an even 2x 1920, its 1.4x. This leads to distortion on my other monitor if the games run at this resolution.

Unfortunately, the games don't seem to have the option of 3840x2160, its 1080p then 1527(p?)

Can I wrangle the games to run at 3840x2160, or am I stuck choosing between 1080p and screen distortion?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

holy f*ck

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Alain Post posted:

It's going to be the greatest video game of

[quote="Alain Post" post="440096764"]
It's going to be the greatest video game of all time.

I'm gonna cum tribute Hid Kojima.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Ahundredbux posted:

is that the ~too hot for steam~ trenchcoat game?

its the big fedora game being made by literal neo-nazis

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

hello i hope everyone had a nice weekend, i spent it playing more dragon age inquisition because apparently it is like crack to me

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Stux posted:

hello i hope everyone had a nice weekend, i spent it playing more dragon age inquisition because apparently it is like crack to me
I agree that it kills your mind.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

kalstrams posted:

Sounds like someone got turned down by Cassandra. :-(

I played Dragon Age, Nidhogg, Towerfall Ascenion, and Let's Make A Chaise Longue, A Settee And A Coffee Table.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

kalstrams posted:

i never played more than a few minutes of the other ones, they never grabbed me, but inquisition is good poo poo my god

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

plans for after work: play inquisition

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I played Shadow of mordor and wow it's really good

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Von Linus posted:

Sounds like someone got turned down by Cassandra. :-(
Sorry, I don't play it.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

kalstrams posted:

Sorry, I don't play it.

It's alright friend, Dragon Age has taught me to be tolerant of all peoples.

Edit: Except those filthy elves.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Elves seem to be scum everywhere, except Witcher.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I was shocked that I couldn't find a Riku's quest in a nutshell. version of Metroid:the babyOther M so I made one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCCibFueyLE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

The Game Theorists keep popping up as a recommended youtube channel and I wish they would go away

Is Mario a Communist?

Is Peach dead?!

Is Link a ghost?!?!??!?!!!

• Locked thread