Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Y Kant Ozma Diet posted:

Me too.

It makes me sick knowing that loving Eli is going to have more rings than him.
He is the anti-Brady savant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ComfortablyNumb
Nov 7, 2008

This is not how I am.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Actually this is funny and awesome

All day erry day.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Finally. I love it!

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
♪ i can't throw well anymore ♪

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

this is why I want Tom Brady to get a career ending injury

Watching a great QB wither away to nothing and just sort of sadly wander off the field is sad

Let him go out gloriously with hope still in him

or go the elway route with a title, i'd allow one more tom brady title if it meant a 100 years of darkness in new england

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

wheez the roux posted:

lol suck it broncos, suck a billion dicks elway you horse face turbofucker rear end in a top hat

times infinity

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Watching a great QB wither away to nothing and just sort of sadly wander off the field is sad

Elway did it best. Win the SB, retire.

Brady should do that too if he wins.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Sophia posted:

Yeah but it's like... Luck is also Manning? Sort of? If we were starting Jake Locker or something it wouldn't be as big of a question

That's fair. The Patriots' next QB could be Steve Young good and I will hate him like I hate Ebola.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

Poonerman posted:

any time you feel bad for peyton remember that he endorses papa john's

And probably will fall asleep on a giant pile of money this evening.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

♪ tarnishing my legacy ♪

maduin
Mar 4, 2003
You can't hate the Colts because their fans live in Indiana. Regardless of how great their football team is and how lucky they are to get generational quarterbacks, your life is still better because they live in Indiana.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Bill will take him to see the flowers before that happens. In that regard Bill is a emotionless machine, he doesn't suffer aging players if they no longer perform.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

wheez the roux posted:

♪ i can't throw well anymore ♪

three yard dump offs all the time

Perpetual Ascent
Feb 24, 2008

His haunts are not confined to the valley, but extend at times to the adjacent roads...

wheez the roux posted:

♪ tarnishing my legacy ♪

Having fun I see

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

maduin posted:

You can't hate the Colts because their fans live in Indiana. Regardless of how great their football team is and how lucky they are to get generational quarterbacks, your life is still better because they live in Indiana.

on the other hand, people hate Notre Dame just fine

Sophia
Apr 16, 2003

The heart wants what the heart wants.

Kalli posted:

That's fair. The Patriots' next QB could be Steve Young good and I will hate him like I hate Ebola.

Since we're here talking, what do you think of the theory that Brady is going to leave at the end of the season because of how his contract is restructured

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
♪ Laser-rocket arm is dead ♪

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

R.D. Mangles posted:

three yard dump offs all the time

♪ wounded ducks across the field ♪

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Luck looks like a god drat homeless person

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Luck's beard makes Daniel Bryan's look well groomed

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

GaussianCopula posted:

Bill will take him to see the flowers before that happens. In that regard Bill is a emotionless machine, he doesn't suffer aging players if they no longer perform.

You say that, but then I look at the 2008 Patriots and they had how many clearly broken down veterans eating up roster spots?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Andrew Luck talks like his tongue is too big for his mouth

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

computer parts posted:

notre dame is bullshit and can't beat northwestern

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

wilderthanmild posted:

♪ Laser-rocket arm is dead ♪

Pew pew pewwwwwooooooooooooooop

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
Good god, Luck even talks like a caveman

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

maduin posted:

Unless you live in the south, then you're SoL

ComfortablyNumb
Nov 7, 2008

This is not how I am.

Bad Caller posted:

or go the elway route with a title, i'd allow one more tom brady title if it meant a 100 years of darkness in new england

Only if one more title meant the death of the whole: Belicheat, Spygate, Can't win since they can't cheat anymore bullshit from all the haters. Probably just wishful thinking though.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

But for reals, how many marbles does he have in his mouth?

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

"Andrew, how did your defense manage to stop Peyton tonight?"

"GARBAGARBRBRABGBARB, ARGBRARBRAGBARBAGBAQRBRBRRB, GRAH GA GARBRBB GARB"

maduin
Mar 4, 2003

computer parts posted:

They don't count because it's A school full of rich Catholics.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

♪ era ending with a fart ♪

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

maduin posted:

better than living in nebraska

Gumbercules
Jan 12, 2004

These aren't my lamps. These have feet.
The only solace is that, eventually, the Colts are going to have to pay this guy $21million+ a year and maybe have to make a tough decision somewhere.

Luckily, with a neckbeard like that he has little chance of marrying a multimillionaire supermodel and taking a "magnanimous" pay cut to help out his team.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Sophia posted:

Since we're here talking, what do you think of the theory that Brady is going to leave at the end of the season because of how his contract is restructured
0% chance

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

Sophia posted:

Not going to happen.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Sophia posted:

If they win the Superbowl, anything could happen. I could see either or both of Brady / Beli leaving. Otherwise, he's there next year for sure. That move looks more like it was designed in case he goes all soggy by 2016-2017 then next year.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Quest For Glory II posted:

"Andrew, how did your defense manage to stop Peyton tonight?"

"GARBAGARBRBRABGBARB, ARGBRARBRAGBARBAGBAQRBRBRRB, GRAH GA GARBRBB GARB"
that stanford education

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

ComfortablyNumb posted:

Only if one more title meant the death of the whole: Belicheat, Spygate, Can't win since they can't cheat anymore bullshit from all the haters. Probably just wishful thinking though.

seeing the patriots without belichick and tom brady is a strange world since they've been around for much of my life

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Perpetual Ascent posted:

Having fun I see

♪ Wheez Is Having Fun I See ♪

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Actually this is funny and awesome

I hate Eli Manning. He has this look on his face like he just got done huffing paint.

gently caress Flacco while I'm at it. That interception last night made me glad to be alive

• Locked thread