Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

linked for goatse tattoo

Two things:

1. Someone please reassure me that this is either a Photoshop or body paint, and not a real tattoo.
2. How bad is it that my first thought was "hey, that's upside down"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...
this comes up every now and again, yes it's a photoshop

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Kramjacks posted:

What are you even trying to say? You quoted your own post because people weren't talking about it enough for you or something?

Just giving people an update - calm down Beavis.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

At least get those numbers tattooed directly on top of the appropriate vertebrae, come on.

This made me briefly ponder the idea of numbering my vertebrae with tattoos until I realized how ridiculously unpleasant L5 would probably be.

Never mind the reasoning for it.

BrainWeasel
May 8, 2007

I'll reattach your arm when I hit fucking Level 2!

Depending on what state he lives in, he's not allowed to pay attention to his own tattoo.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

And bonus points for this one

dude wanted his name in russian on his back used google translate and it said no translation in russian and got that tattooed on his back.

Haruharuharuko has a new favorite as of 05:04 on Jan 11, 2015

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

Lady and the Tramp Stamp :laffo:

That is seriously the best thing I've seen all day.

Lady and the Tramp Stamped Stamp Tramp Stamp.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

What am I looking at here?

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Frostwerks posted:

lol goon doesn't know what a naked lady looks like

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Haruharuharuko posted:

dude wanted his name in russian on his back used google translate and it said no translation in russian and got that tattooed on his back.

If you enter a word into google translate that it doesn't know, it just repeats that word.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

I wanna see those comments.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

God, the way that tattoo is done makes it look like there's grooves carved in his skin. Like you could just start peeling the buttons off and leave bloody red circles behind.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Frostwerks posted:

It's "L'Odalisque" by Ingres. You uncultured swine.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Haruharuharuko posted:

(edit)

vvv Better in level of stupidity, worse in obnoxiousness.

13Pandora13 has a new favorite as of 21:09 on Jan 11, 2015

nerdpony
May 1, 2007

Apparently I was supposed to put something here.
Fun Shoe

I'm really not sure if that makes things better or worse.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Also, if the story is true, Google is not the only translation option.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

Inzombiac posted:

Also, if the story is true, Google is not the only translation option.

If you were trying to translate into a language from another language, wouldn't the "no translation" message come up in the original language though and not the one you're translating too?

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Translating services can also be used for understanding text in foreign languages. Som du kunne gøre med denne sætning hvis du ville vide hvad der står.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

BonHair posted:

Translating services can also be used for understanding text in foreign languages. Som du kunne gøre med denne sætning hvis du ville vide hvad der står.

Get your stupid pastry language off my internets!

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

BonHair posted:

That's true, but if the story holds up, he would have been typing in the words he wanted translated in his native language and the no translation error would have likely be returned to him in that same language.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
Jumping the gun:

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Jumping the gun:

Looks like a temporary tattoo to me, but maybe I am just being hopeful.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Now the Cowboys have to win. They can't let that young man down!

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

Dienes posted:

Looks like a temporary tattoo to me, but maybe I am just being hopeful.

Just looks like a photo taken immediately after finishing the tattoo to me. The skin around the logo is pretty red which is pretty indicative of a fresh tattoo. The sheen that's making you think it's temporary is either what they used to wipe it off with or a thin layer of ointment.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Now the Cowboys have to win. They can't let that young man down!

Son, why don't you have a seat, we need to talk...

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

rockcity posted:

Just looks like a photo taken immediately after finishing the tattoo to me. The skin around the logo is pretty red which is pretty indicative of a fresh tattoo. The sheen that's making you think it's temporary is either what they used to wipe it off with or a thin layer of ointment.

It doesn't look raised or all that red, and the sheen has very squared-off edges like a temp one does at the edge of the transparency.

But is the Cowboys fake tattoo better or worse than this one:

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

The skin is significantly irritated, and the shine is probably ointment. I don't see any reason to think that's not a real tattoo. Someone mentioned temporary tattoos, but a temporary tattoo would probably have better lines.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dienes posted:

It doesn't look raised or all that red, and the sheen has very squared-off edges like a temp one does at the edge of the transparency.

That is a fantastic tattoo.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Dienes posted:

WTF is this tattoo? Maybe it's supposed to be a lion, but it looks like one of those shadow-dogs that people make on walls with their hands and a light.

synaptic revolt
Aug 25, 2004

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

WTF is this tattoo? Maybe it's supposed to be a lion, but it looks like one of those shadow-dogs that people make on walls with their hands and a light.

Detroit Lions logo

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

You're a moron.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

synaptic revolt posted:

Detroit Lions logo

Holy poo poo, they actually went winless that year. I don't follow football, but I'm still impressed by how unimpressive their record was.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I mean, even knowing what it's supposed to be, it's shite. Even a well done version of that would be bad. Too flat.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Holy poo poo, they actually went winless that year. I don't follow football, but I'm still impressed by how unimpressive their record was.

They interviewed the guy with the tattoo on the news. He was a huge Detroit fan and was going to get a mirrored tattoo on the other side of his chest "when Detroit has a perfect winning season." :downs:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dienes posted:

They interviewed the guy with the tattoo on the news. He was a huge Detroit fan and was going to get a mirrored tattoo on the other side of his chest "when Detroit has a perfect winning season." :downs:

But then the lion would be facing the wrong way.

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

Solice Kirsk posted:

The world will spin on its axis going the wrong way, the sun will set in the east, and people will be born old and de-age into newborns throughout their lives when that happens, so it should work out.

Gotta give the guy props for not being a bandwagon fan, though.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

Solice Kirsk posted:

Maybe not - like how flags/logos get flipped depending on what side of the garment they're on (eg a football jersey will sometimes have the brand logo one way on the left sleeve and mirrored on the right). Best example I can find is:

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

fullroundaction posted:

Maybe not - like how flags/logos get flipped depending on what side of the garment they're on (eg a football jersey will sometimes have the brand logo one way on the left sleeve and mirrored on the right). Best example I can find is:

Or like a ... Football helmet?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I'm seeing something pretty awesome here. Am I missing a hidden merman dick in the tree or something?

• Locked thread