Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

hubris.height posted:

here we go strap yourselves in

he's just such a boring retard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
I did a good chunk of a Duke3d run at work

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i played through most of smt 2 on my phone when i could sneak it in

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

I saw someone playing final fantasy seven in court on his phone while he waited for his case to come up to the judge

Hella emulation these days man

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Getting a job that you actively enjoy leaves you happier which is good for gaming.

Few things are sadder than someone who makes a pile of cash but talks about how much they hate their job all the time.
If you like your job you can be in the prime mental state for fun game sessions when you get home.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Getting a job that you actively enjoy leaves you happier which is good for gaming.

Few things are sadder than someone who makes a pile of cash but talks about how much they hate their job all the time.
If you like your job you can be in the prime mental state for fun game sessions when you get home.

truth. this was me. now im in a low paid job but happy as all goddamn with oodles of time for myself. i recommend this method fellow gamers. please enjoy your lives. you only get the one!

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

ZenVulgarity posted:

I saw someone playing final fantasy seven in court on his phone while he waited for his case to come up to the judge

Hella emulation these days man
Hope his emulator had a savestate or some sort of suspend function, because judges tend to not give you time to reach the next save point and no one should have to choose between losing their progress and getting found in contempt.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

VideoGames posted:

truth. this was me. now im in a low paid job but happy as all goddamn with oodles of time for myself. i recommend this method fellow gamers. please enjoy your lives. you only get the one!

would like to do this but my job pays 100% of my 'adult retard that has to go back to college because he drank too much' loans

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

I've been playing mostly pinball since I started working. Pinball is badass.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Alain Post posted:

I've been playing mostly pinball since I started working. Pinball is badass.

Look at this sex-haver right here.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Paracelsus posted:

Hope his emulator had a savestate or some sort of suspend function, because judges tend to not give you time to reach the next save point and no one should have to choose between losing their progress and getting found in contempt.

Probably

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

In my case I didn't play it because I hate my job I just played it because I had literally nothing better to do

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Gundam online is pretty ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OT0G3O_xEA

I've spent about 50 cents for a few months of vpn.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Is your job mapping out dicks with sensors on your tongue you dumb retard some people have no choice

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

ArfJason posted:

Is your job mapping out dicks with sensors on your tongue you dumb retard some people have no choice

Hey! Dick Cartography is a valid and very prestigious career choice! :argh:

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Wamdoodle posted:

I'm totally adding "Genital Cartographer" as a profession in my GBS-themed FFT romhack now. :colbert:

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

ullerrm posted:

I'm totally adding "Genital Cartographer" as a profession in my GBS-themed FFT romhack now. :colbert:

Are you serious don't play with my dick heart. :love:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Wamdoodle posted:

I actually work in geographic information systems so Arf probably isn't far off.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

bonzibuddy got permabanned for scamming out a goon on SA-Mart and getting away with 150 bucks and got a shitload of free steam games from goons and i can't stop loving laughing

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

If you've never played Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door you should.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

bonzibuddy got permabanned for scamming out a goon on SA-Mart and getting away with 150 bucks and got a shitload of free steam games from goons and i can't stop loving laughing

The Bonzis Buddies gang tag too

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!
i love this tag

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

hey goons give me games I am retardo

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Third World Reggin posted:

hey goons give me games I am retardo

WTS 8x8 Aranzeb

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

is it close to fishing spots this is very important

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbvq3dmWUIU

this is the guy who bought up all the rosalinas.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I have the gang tag of a criminal :twisted:

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Holy poo poo, what! Got a link to the drama? I'd look but I very much appreciate when others do the work for me :)

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

I actually work in geographic information systems so Arf probably isn't far off.

Of course I was close, you told me already!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

he was a dumb human being and im glad he got perma'd lmao

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

I know you have better owns than this. You strike me as someone who would actually be pleasant to have a conversation with or game with if it weren't for the horrific veneer we all place over our posting here.

I could be wrong but it's a new year and I'm determined to somehow make Games a better place dammit.

i don't seek to own anyone, only to right the wrongs perpetrated across these forums

Eonwe posted:

stux please never post here or in the TCC goons thread ever again thank you in advance friend

another baby nerd rises to the challenge

You are embarrassing yourself. Why are you doing that to yourself?

entry level

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

someone made a COYA game on twitter it's a cool and weird idea I enjoyed it :)

https://www.twitter.com/wnd_go

Problem Sleuth
Apr 12, 2011

WELCOME TO THE NEW FUTURE

Stux posted:

someone made a COYA game on twitter it's a cool and weird idea I enjoyed it :)

https://www.twitter.com/wnd_go

That was super cool. It also links to some sort of strange, lovecraftian horror book called The Wanderer. I am seriously considering buying it now

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
it was super...... GAY!!!!!!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

THE PENETRATOR posted:

it was super...... GAY!!!!!!

the second i saw "CYOA twitter" I saw a red glow so i parried the gayness and zandatsu my computer

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Batatouille is a great and funny play on words for a video game creature and I love silly words like these
Clever Betty

Paracelsus posted:

The county Courthouse in my town doesn't allow electronics of any kind on the premises. My buddy had to bring a doctor's note to his drivers license pickup because he has an automatic insulin pump.

E: mind posting (or pm) a link to that book. Google is giving me a YA novel when I search for "The Wanderer".

Annath fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Jan 13, 2015

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

ArfJason posted:

the second i saw "CYOA twitter" I saw a red glow so i parried the gayness and zandatsu my computer

lmao

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler

Annath posted:

E: mind posting (or pm) a link to that book. Google is giving me a YA novel when I search for "The Wanderer".

Here ya go.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I received a book called Dictionary of the Khazars from one of the guys who wrote The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind once. poo poo was rad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i downloaded the c0da but didn't read it

• Locked thread