Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
rip cole o7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

on the beach contains surprisingly little apocalyptic nuclear hellfire and way too much of gregory peck whining about his dead wife
1/10

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Bitch was asking for it, look at the way he dressed.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM0-ZU8njdo

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Bitch was asking for it, look at the way he dressed.

What is the uniform of a bitch

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
gently caress you for making me read D&D

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Zeris posted:

What is the uniform of a bitch

terrez
Mar 20, 2012
american sniper was neat

i got pumped seeing the bros from generation kill 8)

also lol at the ranger spotter guy freaking the gently caress out every 4 seconds

also his wife gooooood drat

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.
http://www.machetemfg.com/manic-hispanic-these-color-t.html

I'm debating getting one to wear May 5th to cause a co-worker to break down.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

That shirt would get you killed here in El Paso.

by all the people who that may apply to.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

ok which one of you is this

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

old dude doesn't give a gently caress. traveling by bus sucks.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Guys I went to the Navy recruiter and talked to them about doing flight nursing in the reserves.

Should I kill myself? Y/N

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
shameful

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

death is preferable to the reserves

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

I don't even think the Navy has "flight nurses." Army definitely does. They fully took over CASEVAC poo poo in Afghanistan a while ago and even before I'm not sure if the Navy used nurses. I mean, I knew one that was stationed at Diego Garcia and did medical transports (fixed wing) for patients that needed to go elsewhere for treatment but yeah. But that was more of a collateral/duty I think

AF has PJs and maybe flight nurses? Idk

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Jan 14, 2015

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

So the Army has flight medics, and since I don't have my Paramedic cert, I don't qualify. The AF has PJ's and I think flight medics. The recruiter told me that they have flight nursing slots for the Navy but they're full up.

To get in requires me to go through 12 days of Navy "indoctrination" and as long as I have at least 3 months of employment in the civilian world, I'll be a commissioned officer in the Navy Reserves in my respected field.

Gangster Edit: I'm figuring this is a good option to keep my certs up to date, once I finish my PhD in Nursing most who work in academia or research/fellowships tend to work 1 day a week/month to keep their license up to date, and I figure this is a better way of accomplishing this, plus if I am stupid enough to actually complete 20+ years...Big if, but I can get whatever measly retirement the reserves offer.

Nice and hot piss fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Jan 14, 2015

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

gently caress nursing

go PA at loving least dude

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I'm Chem II Organic Chemistry and a few other credits short. Plus I like research, and every single PA I talk to, albeit has lots of money, considers suicide or doing something like real estate and would never wish their job on anyone else.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

idk, every PA I know seems to enjoy their life and their fat stacks

all i ever hear from nurses is how they're TOTALLY gonna become nurse anesthetists and make so much money instead of having to take a job wiping old butts

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

MurderBot posted:

So the Army has flight medics, and since I don't have my Paramedic cert, I don't qualify. The AF has PJ's and I think flight medics. The recruiter told me that they have flight nursing slots for the Navy but they're full up.

To get in requires me to go through 12 days of Navy "indoctrination" and as long as I have at least 3 months of employment in the civilian world, I'll be a commissioned officer in the Navy Reserves in my respected field.

Gangster Edit: I'm figuring this is a good option to keep my certs up to date, once I finish my PhD in Nursing most who work in academia or research/fellowships tend to work 1 day a week/month to keep their license up to date, and I figure this is a better way of accomplishing this, plus if I am stupid enough to actually complete 20+ years...Big if, but I can get whatever measly retirement the reserves offer.

The AF does indeed have flight medics. Being assigned to those units requires a bit of luck as it's highly desired as one would imagine. Not something to hedge your bets on.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I take a patient from point A to point B, I don't touch a single butt except mine when it itches. My job's pretty awesome because I get paid a decent nurse wage but don't have to do any of the hand holding/hygeine poo poo that most nurses are required to do on the floor.

My patient contact is about 3 hours, max.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

MurderBot posted:

PhD in Nursing

a...Doctor Nurse?!?!?

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Yeah dog, pretty much doing research in the field of nursing, working at universities or big hospitals.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

a...Doctor Nurse?!?!?

That's a fantastic username.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

holocaust bloopers posted:

That's a fantastic username.

get on it Murderbot

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Dr. Mrs. The Monarch

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

get on it Murderbot

! and ? are not approved characters for usernames :(

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
John Wick starts off in a very lovely way.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

John Wick starts off in a very lovely way.

indeed, it starts off a Keanu Reeves movie that doesn't have "Bill and Ted" in the title or co-star Swayze

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

maffew buildings posted:

indeed, it starts off a Keanu Reeves movie that doesn't have "Bill and Ted" in the title or co-star Swayze

So far he's loving awesome in it. Dude is mad as hell that Reek killed his puppy.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

So far he's loving awesome in it. Dude is mad as hell that Reek killed his puppy.

I would lay waste to whole ethnicities and cultures if someone killed my puppy

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

beanieson posted:

I would lay waste to whole ethnicities and cultures if someone killed my puppy

John Wick is GiP material then.

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014

MurderBot posted:

! and ? are not approved characters for usernames :(

how did you do on the MCATS greg

meet the parents ref :xd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

many people jerk off over the idea of owning a gun so that they can murder someone legally for breaking into their home

gip wants to do that to protect their dogges

• Locked thread