Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Lazy_Liberal posted:

Where's one with a mondo clit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Is there wiki article or something about using telecom technology in supernatural rituals? Seems like something that would be guaranteed gold.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

MizPiz posted:

Is there wiki article or something about using telecom technology in supernatural rituals? Seems like something that would be guaranteed gold.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_magic

Also it's funny because as stated in the article, chaos magic is highly individualistic yet the picture shows otherwise

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Chaos Magic is just the same bullshit as "The Secret"

It's just positive thinking and visualization and all that stuff except you call it spells and sigils and annoy everyone at parties.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Ciprian Maricon posted:

Chaos Magic is just the same bullshit as "The Secret"

It's just positive thinking and visualization and all that stuff except you call it spells and sigils and annoy everyone at parties.

Basically it's just like religion

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012
:fry:

forward pass
Dec 9, 2005

Y'all get back now.
To go along with all the John K./Ren and Stimpy chat, here's a funny interview with John K. on the Howard Stern Show about the whole thing, while Billy West was a member of Stern's show. They do not get along.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM6Eo-cCgHQ

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

The rear end crack really pulls that image together.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Baldbeard
Mar 26, 2011

Were their knees always backwards??

-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

forward pass posted:

To go along with all the John K./Ren and Stimpy chat, here's a funny interview with John K. on the Howard Stern Show about the whole thing, while Billy West was a member of Stern's show. They do not get along.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM6Eo-cCgHQ

Alternatively, this video can be summarized as "Ten minutes of people telling Howard Stern he's wrong."

Edit: poo poo this is a 5-part video

-Fish- has a new favorite as of 01:41 on Jan 13, 2015

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.

Oh...god

General Specific
Jun 22, 2007

I had one of those, but the front wheel fell off and I had to get rid of it.

-Fish- posted:

Alternatively, this video can be summarized as "Ten minutes of people telling Howard Stern he's wrong."

Edit: poo poo this is a 5-part video

Or "Howard Stern does an impression of a troubled child who tries to get a dog and a cat to fight by squeezing them together until they both bite him and run off somewhere else in the house."

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Is Macfarlane doing this Scooby Doo, those eyes on Daphne are straight out of Family guy?

Also why does Scooby look higher then Shaggy?

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Beef Curtainrod
Slam Boobnoggin
Fridge Largeboob
Bitch Deadlift
Splint Leghair
Belinda Vanderhuge
Thick McRunfast

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Alice Johnson

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Data Graham posted:

Alice Johnson

...wait...

Sandy Hardtit

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

syscall girl has a new favorite as of 05:52 on Jan 13, 2015

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
Literally a Rob Liefeld drawing.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!? Really? :what:

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Wait, it's not a joke? :psyduck:

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

You know how in the old Looney Toons cartoons where someone would inflate themselves like a balloon to give themselves muscles, only to be thwarted by a pin or other such pointy object and they'd go flying around the room as they deflate?

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

Please don't post pictures of me in this thread.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

You know how in the old Looney Toons cartoons where someone would inflate themselves like a balloon to give themselves muscles, only to be thwarted by a pin or other such pointy object and they'd go flying around the room as they deflate?

That was great. And the guy that lifted those giant black dumbbells which were also balloons.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 10:41 on Jan 13, 2015

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

I feel like I'm missing something. Is this people taking some webcomic joke too far? Much like how Xkcd got nerds to make a website about women naked in showers with guitars.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Len posted:

I feel like I'm missing something. Is this people taking some webcomic joke too far? Much like how Xkcd got nerds to make a website about women naked in showers with guitars.

Like many awkward/inexplicable things in the world, it's all Will Smith's fault

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Took me way too long to realize for some of these that they're actual tubs and not people photoshopping themselves into a sink.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Len posted:

Maybe recreating that scene in I Am Legend, where Will Smiff sleeps in his tub with his dog and gun for reasons.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

That's a baller rear end tub

dobbymoodge
Mar 8, 2005

Sappo569 posted:

That's a baller rear end tub

Looks big enough to be a ball AND rear end tub to me.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

dobbymoodge posted:

Looks big enough to be a ball AND rear end tub to me.

That's called a 'bidet'

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

That does not look safe. Trigger discipline is good, but don't cock your gun unless you intend to shoot it.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

BonHair posted:

That does not look safe. Trigger discipline is good, but don't cock your gun unless you intend to shoot it.

What about gunning your cock?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Quick, someone do one with a slingshot and a cheetah.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
The US is loving terrifying.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

trapped mouse posted:

Literally a Rob Liefeld drawing.

Feet and everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Hey man, this is a thread for funny pictures, not pictures that make you sad, confused and angry with the world

• Locked thread