Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

BuhamutZeo posted:

It's called a Pit Bull.

PIT

BULL

A creature born and bread to be thrown in a PIT and to act like a rampaging BULL at the sight of other living beings. The writing's not on the wall, it's a loving flashing neon sign.

Unfortunately nature does often win out over nurture. :smith:

life owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

My insane neighbor's retard son took in a pit bull from a friend of his who went to jail.

Now the retard son is also in jail and the dog is tied up in their back yard, where the neighbor won't go near it because she's (probably rightly) afraid of it. It barks all day and my girlfriend throws food over the fence to shut it up and keep it from starving for some reason.

I don't know why I'm telling you this.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

hating pitbulls is pretty much the same rationale racists use for hating black people

well these negros are always in the news for some terrible thing or another, gosh, they must just be predisposed to it! i cant imagine what would drive a good, white, godfearing man to do a thing like that" *next story is about a white man doing the same thing, turns off news*

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Can we institute a word filter for the word "pitbull" or "pit bull" are instantly turned into "black people" or the naughty N word which may or may not be allowed on gbs depending on the alignment of the stars at the time of posting?

Because holy loving poo poo these threads would be hilarious.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Fonzarelli posted:

they should be illegal, there's no reason to get a dog that has such a ridiculously strong bite power and is so dangerous. I don't care if you like pitbulls, that's not a good enough reason.

I could bite you harder than a pit could. Their jaws just lock. That's all.

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

You're retarded.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Ableist Kinkshamer posted:

You're retarded.

I am posting in gbs so that is a given.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

i could bite u harder than a pit bull could

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
i own 1 million pit bulls

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I could bite you harder than a negro could. Their jaws just lock. That's all.

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
please don't bite anybody

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation
itt gbs has opinions about dogs, just like all the other pit bull threads

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Superconsndar posted:

itt gbs has opinions about dogs, just like all the other pit bull threads

I have lots of opinions about dogs

Most of them are "oh cool, look, a dog"

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

i was raised by pitbulls aka nanny dogs

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

and now im posting here...truly hosed up and bannable imo (no more pit bull posts) (nmpbp)

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
dogs are great imo

Doctor Shapes
Mar 17, 2009

Ask and ye shall receive.
when i walk my dog and see a pit bull i stay the gently caress away from it because i bet the pit bull is gonna break free and charge at my dog since the owner is too busy jerking off at the sight of people being afraid of his dog

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
in defense of pitt bull at least they have a purpose (kill) unlike most of the mutant short leg dogs (corgi) bred to live painful lives in the name of looking cute so the owner can stroke their own ego around their friends

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

Whenever I see him on TV I don't know if he's meant to be part of the act or if he's just a rich but awkward stockbroker on a drunken night out with his colleagues from work who decided to clamber up on stage and interrupt whichever pop singer is singing the chorus this time.

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp

Stottie Kyek posted:

Whenever I see him on TV I don't know if he's meant to be part of the act or if he's just a rich but awkward stockbroker on a drunken night out with his colleagues from work who decided to clamber up on stage and interrupt whichever pop singer is singing the chorus this time.

lol if you ever watch anything on tv that would have the "rapper" pit bull appear. perhaps you should watch less tv

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
It's mostly Limmy and Charlie Brooker making fun of him tbh, or news commentators saying "he shouldn't be singing with Chris Brown and giving him good publicity". Though I'm not sure how much good publicity you can get by doing a song with Pitbull anyway, especially when it's a song called "International Love" with a chorus that only lists cities in the same nation. A few people were saying "haha Americans think they're the whole world, here's a clip of it".

I probably should watch less TV though.

Triangulum
Oct 3, 2007

by Lowtax

a life less posted:

I want one of these real bad but my husband won't sign off on it since he had his face ripped open real bad by a doberman as a child and isn't thrilled with the idea of owning a murderbeast.

tell your husband to stop being lil bitch, murderdogs rule and are the only dogs that should exist tbh

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
murder your husband by biting his face

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

a life less's murderdog would turn sommersaults and pirouette while also building a nuclear warhead and curing cancer and biting you.

And it would be glorious.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
It's pretty cool that this thread couldn't get past one page before someone was already equivocating wanting to get rid of the murder dogs with thinking black people should have different water fountains.

We definitely don't need to amend Godwin's law, so that you instantly lose an argument when you attempt to defend your bullshit hobby or accessory item/creature by comparing disdain for it in any way with poo poo like racism or a pogrom, or whatever monstrous travesty flits through your fever brain when you decide you don't just want to be correct; you want to manufacture a reality where owning a loving dog puts you on the right side of history.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Pitbulls should all be declawed and circumcised.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i dont think ppl should own black people or pitbulls now whos the racist

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

FuturePastNow posted:

Pitbulls should all be declawed and circumcised.

My mom did it to me when I was younger, and I hardly ever have the urge to chew through a door to eat a child that looked at me funny.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

mysterious frankie posted:

It's pretty cool that this thread couldn't get past one page before someone was already equivocating wanting to get rid of the murder dogs with thinking black people should have different water fountains.

We definitely don't need to amend Godwin's law, so that you instantly lose an argument when you attempt to defend your bullshit hobby or accessory item/creature by comparing disdain for it in any way with poo poo like racism or a pogrom, or whatever monstrous travesty flits through your fever brain when you decide you don't just want to be correct; you want to manufacture a reality where owning a loving dog puts you on the right side of history.

See this is the kind of post that would be deeply improved by filtering the word "pitbull" into "black people". Or in this case, murder dogs.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

See this is the kind of post that would be deeply improved by filtering the word "pitbull" into "black people". Or in this case, murder dogs.

you would have been deeply improved if half your constituent genetic material had been filtered through a contraceptive sponge.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
I don't think poster RonMexicosPitbull should be illegal but you should probably consider another poster

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

mysterious frankie posted:

you would have been deeply improved if half your constituent genetic material had been filtered through a contraceptive sponge.

I think you meant to say "you would have been deeply improved if your mother had actually hit you with the scissors instead of just loving herself real hard with them".

naem
May 29, 2011

Ruddha posted:

i think only smart, strong people who know how to deal with dogs should get powerful breeds like pit bulls, rott weilers, etc, but it is very important to understand that all dogs are inherently very good and it is our duty as humans to help them be as good of boys as possible.

I think we should do that thing where you smack the dogs butt, you know, the upper back before the tail? Just smack it (real gently) wack wack wack, so they (the dogs) get all excited

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Humans: 120 pounds of bite pressure
Domestic dogs: 320 LBS of pressure on avg. A German Shepard, American Pit Bull Terrier (APBT) and Rottweiler were tested using a bite sleeve equipped with a specialized computer instrument. The APBT had the least amount of pressure of the 3 dogs tested.
Wild dogs: 310 lbs
Lions: 600 lbs
White sharks: 600 lbs
Hyenas: 1000 lbs
Snapping turtles: 1000 lbs
Crocodiles: 2500 lbs

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Luvcow posted:

Humans: 120 pounds of bite pressure
Domestic dogs: 320 LBS of pressure on avg. A German Shepard, American Pit Bull Terrier (APBT) and Rottweiler were tested using a bite sleeve equipped with a specialized computer instrument. The APBT had the least amount of pressure of the 3 dogs tested.
Wild dogs: 310 lbs
Lions: 600 lbs
White sharks: 600 lbs
Hyenas: 1000 lbs
Snapping turtles: 1000 lbs
Crocodiles: 2500 lbs

I'm a crocodile in a human skin so I can bite with 2620 pounds of pressure I win.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I'm a crocodile in a human skin so I can bite with 2620 pounds of pressure I win.

My apologies then ma'am, I'll be on my way

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

my girlfriend's sister has a pitbull and it never bit anyone but it's loving annoying and I hate it

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
Now that pit bulls are banned in Ontario, boxers seem to cause the most problems in the dog park

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i could bite yuo harder than a pit bull could!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Dreylad posted:

Now that pit bulls are banned in Ontario, boxers seem to cause the most problems in the dog park

*scrawny man wearing sweat pants and boxing gloves harasses dogs as they enter the park*

• Locked thread