Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
Also, hooray, hooray, the game is fixed!

I just bought Way of Life, three questions before I start a new game, none of which have to do with Way of Life!

1. I know that if my wife is an independent ruler, my kids will grow up in her court. (Kinda makes sense, since that's where they popped out) Is it the same if she's my vassal? Any other rules with this?

2. If I have elective gavelkind and my ruler only has daughters, I know some other guy will get the primary title, but will the daughters get anything, or will it all go to the other guy?

3. If I start as tribal Norse in Scandinavia in 769, is it worth spending money going for early shipbuilding, or should I just wait till I get it automatically?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Sucrose posted:

Also, hooray, hooray, the game is fixed!

I just bought Way of Life, three questions before I start a new game, none of which have to do with Way of Life!

1. I know that if my wife is an independent ruler, my kids will grow up in her court. (Kinda makes sense, since that's where they popped out) Is it the same if she's my vassal? Any other rules with this?

2. If I have elective gavelkind and my ruler only has daughters, I know some other guy will get the primary title, but will the daughters get anything, or will it all go to the other guy?

3. If I start as tribal Norse in Scandinavia in 769, is it worth spending money going for early shipbuilding, or should I just wait till I get it automatically?
1. Kids will grow up in the court of the dominant partner in the marriage - the man if normal, the woman if matrilineal. If only one partner was landed originally and the other becomes landed later, children already born will remain where they were, but new children will obey the previously-mentioned rule.

2. If you have agnatic inheritance, the daughters will get nothing. If you have agnatic-cognatic, your daughters should qualify for election.

3. Absolutely wait to get it automatically.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Sucrose posted:

If you play a Norse tribal, remember that the only inheritance law you can have is agnatic elective gavelkind, so without male kids you are hosed and will get a game over upon death of your character. It's never too late to take out the seduction focus to pop out bastards that you can legalize.

And absolutely wait for the event to spawn shipyards, it's much too expensive to build them yourself.

RattiRatto
Jun 26, 2014

:gary: :I'd like to borrow $200M
:whatfor:
:gary: :To make vidya game
OK, so i slowly through the years make a deep web of relations, through marriages and incests(yes, more than one), that will grant my first son the inherit of the confining kingdom. It's king is quite old, so no long before he's going to depart. I'm still 29, so long before i pass, time to plan everything.
By slowly killing everyone in their family, i finally get it to work, my first son is the only heir to the near kigndom. I got him a few allies as well, just in case. But suddenly, i die for a duel against a 60 year old rival. Sadly, i forgot that my was an elective monarchy. My youngest son gets elected...so i'm now a 18 years old never seen before. But hey wait, the kingdom near me is still going to my( now) brother! Crap! As soon as i sit on the throne, the other king dies, my brother takes power there and declares war on me. I got overwhelmed by all his allies.
Too much fun here

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

DrSunshine posted:

Out of idle curiosity, what would happen if you changed the duchy/kingdom formation/usurpation threshold to below 50%? Like, say, 33%?

Back when the threshold was exactly 50%, you'd see endless waves of usurpations as - for instance - the Count of Dublin and the Count of Kildare would empty their treasuries arguing about which of them got to be the Duke of Meath. It was pretty annoying. That's why they made it 51% several patches ago; the aggravation of needing to control both counties of a 2-county duchy is still less aggravating than the constant message spam and bankrupt vassals you had the old way.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

If you absolutely must make a change, why not just switch it so that you need 51% of the holdings rather than 51% of the provinces? That would be way less complicated, the capital tends to be the most valuable and have the most holdings, and it allows for shifts over time as other provinces get more built up.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
So I have a couple of questions.

Which laws do I need to have in my empire to keep my pretty borders when my guy bites it? I currently have agnatic primogeniture and it's a hassle to spend half my next ruler's life warring to get my borders back together.

And is it a way to cure the lover's pox? I'm on my 14th guy with it now, and I haven't seduced or caroused in a couple of generations …

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010
Why are you having to do that? Agnatic Primo is pretty easy to keep together. It should only be falling apart like that there are equal titles without you holding a higher one.

So for example, if there are three Irish duchy titles (and you've given any of them away) but you're not a king, everything will get split up. A duke isn't going to bow to another duke. If you're the King of Ireland however, everything will stick together regardless of how many duchies there are and who owns what. If you're the king of Ireland and Scotland, one of the two will split off when you die because the titles are equal. Whatever the highest-level title in the realm is, make sure you own it and make sure there's only one.

SurreptitiousMuffin fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Jan 15, 2015

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Datasmurf posted:

So I have a couple of questions.

Which laws do I need to have in my empire to keep my pretty borders when my guy bites it? I currently have agnatic primogeniture and it's a hassle to spend half my next ruler's life warring to get my borders back together.

And is it a way to cure the lover's pox? I'm on my 14th guy with it now, and I haven't seduced or caroused in a couple of generations …

Are you over your vassal limit?

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Not over my vassal limit, and it's not kingdoms, it's empires. I've managed to grab most of Europe (except those pesky Umayyads who have all of Iberia), so when my ruler dies, the Wendish Empire goes to a brother, Scandinavia to another son and Germania to a second brother (even though my oldest son is the heir for them), or something like that. Sure, my oldest holds on to the Great Moravian Empire and a couple others, but I always have to fight my relatives to get my pretty borders back in shape.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
What's the latest CK2 patch? 2.3.2?

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Datasmurf posted:

Maybe there will be another series that will let you export from EUIV and play until penacilin is discovered.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Datasmurf posted:

Not over my vassal limit, and it's not kingdoms, it's empires. I've managed to grab most of Europe (except those pesky Umayyads who have all of Iberia), so when my ruler dies, the Wendish Empire goes to a brother, Scandinavia to another son and Germania to a second brother (even though my oldest son is the heir for them), or something like that. Sure, my oldest holds on to the Great Moravian Empire and a couple others, but I always have to fight my relatives to get my pretty borders back in shape.

Then at least one of your empires still has gavelkind succession. This messes up the inheritance of all other empires as well. Look it up in your laws tab.

And as an aside, it's generally easier to play with just one empire title.

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here

Datasmurf posted:

You have to set succession laws independently to each empire.

And as a general rule, it's almost always easier to keep just one Empire title, and let all the Kingdoms you take De-Jure dritf into that over time.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Broken Cog posted:

And as a general rule, it's almost always easier to keep just one Empire title, and let all the Kingdoms you take De-Jure dritf into that over time.

Easier, maybe. You get a lot more prestige out of having multiple empire titles, though.

Which is weird. Being the Emperor of multiple different Empires is incongruous to what "Empire" means. "Empire" shouldn't really be something that exists de jure.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?
I've made a second empire title as a gamble before to help mop up an area while expanding. Once you are done uniting that empire it's time to destroy it again though.

As an aside, if I manage to steal the Byzantine empire as the HRE and eventually want to reform Rome I have to destroy the HRE / keep the Byzantines don't i? Or will the trigger show up if I own all the important land even if I the Byzantine empire doesn't exist? And all my counties will have to drift into the new empire won't they? :-(

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here

Masonity posted:

I've made a second empire title as a gamble before to help mop up an area while expanding. Once you are done uniting that empire it's time to destroy it again though.

As an aside, if I manage to steal the Byzantine empire as the HRE and eventually want to reform Rome I have to destroy the HRE / keep the Byzantines don't i? Or will the trigger show up if I own all the important land even if I the Byzantine empire doesn't exist? And all my counties will have to drift into the new empire won't they? :-(

I think the Byzantine empire straight up gets replaced with the Roman one when you use that decision.

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012
So my 19 year old ruler died in his first battle and his 2 year old daughter inherited the throne with her heir who has 18 intrigue and is ambitous becoming the regent, I wonder what odds she has to survive until adulthood.

super fart shooter
Feb 11, 2003

-quacka fat-
Has anyone ever completed that Indian "emperor of emperors" decision? Does it do anything special like the roman empire decision or does it just give you a titular title?

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X

vyelkin posted:

If you absolutely must make a change, why not just switch it so that you need 51% of the holdings rather than 51% of the provinces? That would be way less complicated, the capital tends to be the most valuable and have the most holdings, and it allows for shifts over time as other provinces get more built up.

This is... actually a very good idea.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem

Broken Cog posted:

Ah, that explains it. Yeah, it might be easier, but it's less fancy to strut around with lots of empire titles, and then the High Chiefdom of Bohemia, and the counties of Prague and Constantinople, because gently caress if I give away those.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

super fart shooter posted:

Has anyone ever completed that Indian "emperor of emperors" decision? Does it do anything special like the roman empire decision or does it just give you a titular title?

It doesn't do much. The one positive thing is that all three Indian empires become titular titles and their land becomes de jure part of the new Indian Empire. But you get no other special mechanics or traits or anything like the Roman Empire or the Zoroastrian Persian Empire.

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

Lord Tywin posted:

So my 19 year old ruler died in his first battle and his 2 year old daughter inherited the throne with her heir who has 18 intrigue and is ambitous becoming the regent, I wonder what odds she has to survive until adulthood.
I actually did manage to pull off something similar in my Wales game. King died in battle, young son inherited, total rear end in a top hat (ambitious, high intrigue, terrible leader) usurps the regency less than a year in.

The trick is keeping him happy without giving him too much power or influence. Don't give him any landed titles and make sure your other vassals/court like you too. What eventually happened in my game is that some of the court hated him more than they hated me, so they murdered him and replaced him with a more amicable regent, and then my king survived through to adulthood.

SurreptitiousMuffin fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Jan 15, 2015

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

vyelkin posted:

because I tend to overcomplicate things needlessly in describing them. I gave the numbers in thousands to try to illustrate it a bit, but I am dumb as gently caress so it came out looking like it was written by an idiot.

That sort of system is exactly what I mean though, allowing for a shift in power as time goes on and the actual shape of the land changes. It could even be implemented on a kingdom level. I still think it would be important to recognise the actual upgrades in a holding, however, as you could just build holdings which give a pittance of gold and men when counting just holdings as the valuation. AI money prioritisation may have to be changed in accordance with this though, to nudge the province holder to build more holdings themselves and appoint vassals to them instead of holding them personally so that they might upgrade the new holdings with their income.

It would also add some more value and decision making to the law system. As is, there is never a reason to not be taxing the poo poo out of your cities and taking that money yourself. Feudal taxes are a slightly different case, but it is still a similar decision right now. You always put city taxes high, mid-range feudal tax because you want that money yourself. However, if the upgrades in cities meant more than just income and men, but also the strength to your claim, it would provide an incentive to leave taxation low and allow your vassal mayors and barons to upgrade things themselves. It would also add a decision towards church taxation too, do you piss off the pope and get rid of taxation, allowing bishops to invest in the holding, strengthening your own claims, or do you allow the taxation to maintain good papal relations. Again though, it might need an AI tweak to persuade them to spend their money on upgrading a bit more though.

Another Person fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Jan 15, 2015

Real Cool Catfish
Jun 6, 2011
Is there a bug where sometimes when you load up a save the nominations for elective titles is reset?

My Lunatic Cannibal HR emperor controls Italy, Bavaria and Croatia. Since he's got some land that is de jure byzantine, he gets to take part in byzantine elections. I loaded up the Ironman save and within a couple of weeks the Byzantine Emperor plops his clogs and I apparently get voted Emperor of the Byzantine Empire. Last time I remember checking the byzantine nominees was several ingame years ago, but I don't remember a single person voting for me back then. And I wasn't even voting for myself. Not sure how else it could've happened unless two emperors died in incredibly quick succession before someone got a chance to vote.

This is a strange turn of events. Glanced at a few of the new vassals (I've shot up to 61/36) and they seem to like me quite a lot (despite the whole cannibalism thing), but I can't imagine they'd all hate each other enough to vote for the catholic ruler of the upstart "holy roman empire". This is going to be very messy.

VVVV

I was Holy Roman Emperor and inherited the Byzantine empire. Legalism's too low to allow me to start using viceroyalties.

Gonna have to give out proper kingdoms, or just wait til my leader dies and then let my son (and whoever the byzantine emperor will be) clear up the debris that comes from your crazy father having near twice the vassals he can control. Latter option sounds more fun. Also just noticed that I can set the papal authority of the byzantine empire, ha! It's currently neither.

Real Cool Catfish fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Jan 15, 2015

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
You are Byzantine, so you better get handing out those viceroyalties!

However, yes, sometimes in the past I have experienced weirdness with elective successions on loading where everyone will suddenly change who they nominate for a while, before reverting back to one common one. Perhaps the original nominee died or did something tyrannical though, causing their popularity to wane.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
Yeah, every time I load a game all the electors for an elective title switch their votes randomly, and then switch them back to where they were about a month later. If the title holder happens to croak during that month a weird succession can happen.

I just noticed that if you adulter with someone, the two of you both get an "adulterer/adulteress" malus toward each other. Awesome! "How DARE you cheat on your husband with me!" "Well, look who's talking!" :v:

Real Cool Catfish
Jun 6, 2011
I like how lunatics get the same penalty with each other.

"Can't you see the man's clearly mad? He's running around slathered in jam."
"What's wrong with jam? Why do you keep swinging an angry goose at me?"

etc

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Another Person posted:

Well, I think the game as is would need some rebalancing for my idea to really be possible. You can change the capital to a duchy, plus, if a 4 province duchy were to be fully formed, but there was a county claim war for the capital which was won, then the owner of the the duchy would need to relocate their capital to a lesser province, whilst the new owner takes over the capital.

The idea of my modification is to make it so that the capital owner should have a larger stake to protect them from de jure claims and usurpation in larger duchies until the alternative claim really does have enough sway of the de jure borders to say they are more important than the current holder due to a super majority of valuable land, which might not always be the capital, rather than a simple majority ownership of land. It would stop usurpation ping-pong which can sometimes happen due to small claim wars which push dudes over the cap they need, then losing a claim war on another province pushing them back below. It would also give recognition to other important lands within the duchy.

Making simply the capital the most valuable province would not work in this system, as a captial is merely a titular entity which can be changed right now. It would need to be a locked feature to change capital, or just removed except in very special circumstances. It might even be too complex an idea to implement in CK2.

e; perhaps a dynamic claim valuation system could work, which also takes into account the amount of infrastructural investment in valuing the proportion of claim towards the duchy could be implemented too. take into account the historical importance of the land, and then the actual value of the land. Make it a system like this

Gwynedd has 3 provinces. Gwynedd proper has higher base value due to being the historical capital. Hell, it is the namesake of the duchy. The other two have lesser value than Gwynedd. Together, those two should not form enough value to claim the right to being Gwynedd on base values.

Example: The duchy is given a base value of 1000.

Gwynedd due to being the capital has a base provincial value of 600 of that duchy value, and the technical centre of any trade in the duchy, because at the start of the game it would have the most upgrades and investment. The other two take the remaining 200 each, because they are less invested in and are not the capital.

However, over time, through investment into the land, the actual duchy value can be raised. Building a new Barony in Perfeddwlad would increase the value of the duchy to 1200. This would change the provincial values to 600 Gwynedd, 400 Perfeddwlad, and 200 Powys. Minor improvements in actual holdings would also improve the value, however, for simplicities sake in explanation, I am sticking to full holdings. Through investment into your personal and vassal holdings in the duchy, over time, you could gradually improve the stake of your claim.

Through personal investment and consolidation of power, the stake of your claim should improve.

This would allow for someone with less land holdings, but a massive value in the land, to attain enough power to call themselves the rightful holder of the claim.

You don't think a lone count holding the capital should be allowed to have claims pressed against it by the person who holds the other two counties? To me that sounds like an illegitimate ruler who you should be allowed to overthrow. Interesting discussion to be had on this though.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
I wish there was more feedback during/after battles. I like it when vassals die or do heroic poo poo, that makes you remember the battle as something other than two stacks bashing heads. More stuff like that would be cool. Like if there's a battle where the combined armies are bigger than a certain cutoff, and you win, you can commemorate your massive victory with a tapestry or something.

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

I actually did manage to pull off something similar in my Wales game. King died in battle, young son inherited, total rear end in a top hat (ambitious, high intrigue, terrible leader) usurps the regency less than a year in.

The trick is keeping him happy without giving him too much power or influence. Don't give him any landed titles and make sure your other vassals/court like you too. What eventually happened in my game is that some of the court hated him more than they hated me, so they murdered him and replaced him with a more amicable regent, and then my king survived through to adulthood.

The Vikings hosed that game up so I started over and it went much better but those loving Vikings still couldn't stop messing with my poo poo and they even conquered Mercia but I attacked them and captured Ragnar Lodbrok who I executed, then I just sat back and watched the carnage as instead of taking the historical route his sons to take revenge they made the choice to tear his Empire to shreds.

Jamsque
May 31, 2009

Vengarr posted:

I wish there was more feedback during/after battles. I like it when vassals die or do heroic poo poo, that makes you remember the battle as something other than two stacks bashing heads. More stuff like that would be cool. Like if there's a battle where the combined armies are bigger than a certain cutoff, and you win, you can commemorate your massive victory with a tapestry or something.

One of the Total War games (I think? maybe it was something else) had a system where big battles would leave a marker behind on the map that you could mouse over to see 'Site of the Battle of Scrodsbury, AD 13XX' and get some information about who fought and how big the armies were. I'm not quite sure how that would work on CKII's map though.

kingturnip
Apr 18, 2008
So many beautiful borders:

Not pictured, the Abbasid blob having a revolt as well.
I managed to grab Zeeland out of that HRE clusterfuck, simply by sieging it down early, getting the hell out of there and coming back once things had calmed down a bit and sieging down everything else I needed for 100% warscore.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Jamsque posted:

One of the Total War games (I think? maybe it was something else) had a system where big battles would leave a marker behind on the map that you could mouse over to see 'Site of the Battle of Scrodsbury, AD 13XX' and get some information about who fought and how big the armies were. I'm not quite sure how that would work on CKII's map though.

The first Rome Total War had that at least.

Maybe an option for nicknames? If a character without a nickname wins a big decisive battle they could pick up a nickname like 'the Victorious' or 'the Hero of X'. Could even do the same thing with big losses. You could end up with 'So-and-So the Coward' or 'the Loser'. Ones like 'Coward' or 'Fearful' could be more likely if only that character's flank broke but the others stayed in the battle, especially if the battle was eventually won.

Victorious generals of big battles could also get temporary traits out of it granting them opinion boosts. Win enough or get enough of these boosts (like the Way of Life '3 boosts equals permanent trait' system) and you could pick up a permanent trait giving you a significant boost to opinion. One side effect of this one would be that it could be beneficial to risk your ruler in battle in order to get opinion boosts with your vassals, and in order to not risk someone else getting enough opinion boosts that they get the idea to take a swing at your ruler because everyone loves them for winning wars (the Roman General effect, if you will). Conversely, losing battles could get you opinion maluses for being incompetent and getting your men killed.

I think there should also be more in-battle events, and they should have more chance of giving and taking away traits. Like 'Discussing with the other generals, you recognize that sometimes it is best to wait for your opponent to make a mistake. Gain Patient trait' or 'Worrying about the outcome of this battle has made you Stressed'.

I'm sure there's more stuff like this people could think up. I agree that battles could have a lot more character to them, and it would be really great if battles were interesting enough (or there was enough potential benefit to being in them) that it was actually worth risking a good ruler leading armies. That being said, I've never done any CK2 modding or anything so I don't know if things like the nicknames or the traits are even possible in the engine.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

vyelkin posted:

I'm sure there's more stuff like this people could think up. I agree that battles could have a lot more character to them, and it would be really great if battles were interesting enough (or there was enough potential benefit to being in them) that it was actually worth risking a good ruler leading armies. That being said, I've never done any CK2 modding or anything so I don't know if things like the nicknames or the traits are even possible in the engine.

Good post, and the only thing from it that I don't think is possible in the engine is dynamic nicknames like "Hero of X" - but then again the "Sword of Insert God Here" nicknames got introduced recently so it'd be worth checking how those are done. I mostly don't think we could get the game to use a persistent location name in a nickname, but something like "the Victorious" would be easy.

The chronicle entries for big battles aren't really informative enough and I'm not sure whether you can access more information about them than "location and the names of the two opposing generals" (chronicle entries are constructed via events and get their information via event scopes), but it's now possible to fire events specifically from the conclusion of "major battles" (not clear how the engine defines this) so you can hand out traits or nicknames or modifiers or whatever the gently caress.

Dallan Invictus fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Jan 15, 2015

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here
Anyone know what the best way to start as a Zoroastrian in the Charlemagne start would be? As far as I can see, there are actually no independent Zoroastrian rulers, they're all vassals to Sunni muslims, so it could be an interesting challenge to try and build yourself towards the Persian Empire from that.

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

I've hit a bit of a snag that I haven't had much luck finding a solution for. I currently own all of England, and personally hold the county of Middlesex. For some reason I can't grant anyone else the county of Middlesex; it doesn't even show up in the list of possible titles I could grant. England (the faction) doesn't exist anymore, so the county isn't the goal of any wars, and I'm not at war with anyone. Since I started out in Ireland, my capital is not and has never been London. Any ideas why I can't give it away?

E: After a little more poking around, I think I may have figured out what the problem might be. This lady:

Even though her liege is my vassal, I'm not able to retract her vassalage.

FeculentWizardTits fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Jan 16, 2015

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Spakstik posted:

I've hit a bit of a snag that I haven't had much luck finding a solution for. I currently own all of England, and personally hold the county of Middlesex. For some reason I can't grant anyone else the county of Middlesex; it doesn't even show up in the list of possible titles I could grant. England (the faction) doesn't exist anymore, so the county isn't the goal of any wars, and I'm not at war with anyone. Since I started out in Ireland, my capital is not and has never been London. Any ideas why I can't give it away?

I noticed this change in WoL, apparently you can't give away the de jure capital of your primary kindom, even if it isn't your actual capital. Is your primary title the Kingdom of England or Empire of Britain?

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

Torrannor posted:

I noticed this change in WoL, apparently you can't give away the de jure capital of your primary kindom, even if it isn't your actual capital. Is your primary title the Kingdom of England or Empire of Britain?

The Empire of Britain. Up until a few minutes ago I didn't have the Kingdom of England since I'm playing as a merchant republic and couldn't usurp it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
So right now the trade mission event chain is bugged out if you don't take the priests with you. Always take the priests with you.

• Locked thread