Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
like, the opening mission of sr4 has you jumping out of an exploding airplane and having a fistfight in midair, and it goes up from there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I have have had like 130 bux in gift card credit to spend on Amazon for a while now but I don't know what to get with it

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Sagebrush posted:

like, the opening mission of sr4 has you jumping out of an exploding airplane and having a fistfight in midair, and it goes up from there

that's sr3

sr4's first mission has you jumping onto a nuclear missile and punching it out of the sky as aerosmith's "don't want to miss a thing" plays in the background

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

triple sulk posted:

I have have had like 130 bux in gift card credit to spend on Amazon for a while now but I don't know what to get with it
dont spend it then, unless youre "more monies for the monies god" type of person

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

heres a screenshot of my getting sucked into a blackhole made by a blackhole gun in coopp

they are currently running a promotion where you can preorder the new port and get a ouija board, then send in a photo of you using it to win a night with some fake psychic guy

super fart shooter
Feb 11, 2003

-quacka fat-

Sagebrush posted:

i played a lot of jc2 and i still enjoyed sr4 a lot. More than jc2 in fact because the plot is more interesting and the missions are more varied.

actually one of my favorite things about jc2 is how its more focused on the core mechanics of moving and shooting and blowing poo poo up, and they just let the story be the big dumb michael bay movie that it is. my impression of the gta series has always been that they are way too tied up in trying to tell some dumb story that doesn't mesh with the actual game at all and its actually got too much variety to the point that they've got all these kinda half assed minigame style missions, you know? so in the end most it's not really all that polished. but idk like i said i only ever played san andreas

anyway i guess i'll try sr4

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

in sr4 the majority of the plot is you tell an assohole your gonna rip his loving head off, then you literally rip his loving head off the plot is p much just there to make you feel like your making some progress while you play a pretty polished mix of sr3 and crackdown

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

kalstrams posted:

dont spend it then, unless youre "more monies for the monies god" type of person

Yeah I know, it's just tempting to pick something dumb to spend it on

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Liver Disaster posted:

in sr4 the majority of the plot is you tell an assohole your gonna rip his loving head off, then you literally rip his loving head off the plot is p much just there to make you feel like your making some progress while you play a pretty polished mix of sr3 and crackdown

That sounds epic as gently caress.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Valeyard fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Jan 17, 2015

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Call me NyteBlade

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN7Yb1efyU8

is that francis at 0:38?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

yes, good ole' francis

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Liver Disaster posted:

hell yeah hell fuckin yeah
youre the best siljmonster

i know it baby

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

kalstrams posted:

yes, good ole' francis

I don't know who that is.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Citizen Tayne posted:

I don't know who that is.

It's you.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
it's guy fawkes

Apr 7, 2003

It isn't me.

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
it's me

i'm the youtube sensation

Apr 7, 2003

Space-Pope posted:

it's me

i'm the youtube sensation

I could probably be a youtube sensation, but I am not that guy.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
i'm the guy who sucks

plus i got depression

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Citizen Tayne posted:

I could probably be a youtube sensation, but I am not that guy.

No you couldn't.

Apr 7, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

No you couldn't.

I actually could.

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Improbable Lobster posted:

i'm the guy who sucks

plus i got depression

your alright improbable lobster, keep your chin up

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

what was this

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

and who is francis

he looks like that fat guy that was the gamergate mascot for a while

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

I don't mean to fatshame, there's just literally nothing else notable about him.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Citizen Tayne posted:

I actually could.

Maybe if you could cook you could be Cooking with Smythe's assistant.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

thanks, will report back

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

i got a bunch of EU munhun demo codes, feel free to use them

A07725HF0VEXWH3D
A07728JC0K73J5YB
A0772BL90C37CXWJ

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/304240/

yo dawg i herd u liek remasters

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
really, what better way to test my fancy new graphics card than with a reboot of a 10 year old gamecube game that is a reboot of a 20 year old playstation game???

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

As a Millennial I posted:

and who is francis
kotaku article :effort:

e:

cinci zoo sniper fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Jan 17, 2015

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Since hot line miami 2 is going to be banned in Australia, some guy mailed the maker of the game and asked him what to do. The answer he got was to pirate it.

Also apparently theres a rape scene in the game? Im not sure whats happening here
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-sM2vUBHUyA

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Syncopated posted:

Since hot line miami 2 is going to be banned in Australia, some guy mailed the maker of the game and asked him what to do. The answer he got was to pirate it.

Also apparently theres a rape scene in the game? Im not sure whats happening here
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-sM2vUBHUyA
yes thats whats going there though seems to be like theyre filming a movie (in game, i mean)

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

someone should capitalize on the xxxl guy fawkes mask market

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Cat Face Joe posted:

someone should capitalize on the xxxl guy fawkes mask market

its called alibaba.com

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005